I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmmmm yikes.  I think it's more common than you think especially with people that sell puppies "for a living".  I think you need a few generations of cousin fucking before things start getting really tarded.

The puppies will probably be "fine".  I would definitely make the suggestion that the dogs should be fixed to not further the issue though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, where said:

What’s a “I know” person?

Have you ever been around someone and they do some dumb shit-or act like they are brand new to an idea/action-and you suggest another option and they follow with “I know” ? 

well if you know-then fucking do it. 

Ex. I used to ride passenger with a person often and they would drive the right lane EVERY FUCKING TIME THEY GOT BEHIND THE WHEEL then have the nerve to bitch and rant  because people are slowing  to turn or get behind a bus 

“why don’t you ride the middle lane”? 

“I know” 

• Like 1

Oh man!!!  Puppies are so fun.  I'd start trying to find homes for them now though.  People bullshit about getting dogs when they say they will so it's good to start early.  Their little pink feetsies!!!  The mom looks so happy to have them out of her belly in that picture lol.

Also, in regards to "i know" people.... they're very annoying because they're basically a "know it all".  I have said in the past that when someone acts like this it is impossible to teach them anything because they're already at the pinnacle of knowledge.  If I identify that someone is like this and point out that they're like this and they continue to do it I just stop fucking with them all together because they're mentally taxing to be around and I'm not a person that like extra taxes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Also, in regards to "i know" people.... they're very annoying because they're basically a "know it all".  I have said in the past that when someone acts like this it is impossible to teach them anything because they're already at the pinnacle of knowledge.  If I identify that someone is like this and point out that they're like this and they continue to do it I just stop fucking with them all together because they're mentally taxing to be around and I'm not a person that like extra taxes.

Ha.  Well put. 

Those people are axhausting. 

• Truth 1

On a little bit of a sad/shitty note.... my cat Trouble has stopped eating food.  He's had a little bit off/on in the past 1.5 weeks.  I've spent $1000 on him across about 5 vet visits and fired my old vet because they fucked up not submitting blood work immediately after I paid them to do so.  I paid on Saturday before last, was supposed to hear results on Sunday, called on Tuesday and the girl at the desk was like WHOOOOOOPPPSSSSSSSS we didn't even send it out.  So Wednesday got results back, Trouble does not have failing liver or kidneys.  Xrays didn't show any signs of blockage.  He's on antibiotics and steroids right now and I've been feeding him via syringe for the past 5 days now.  He hasn't been getting enough food being fed by syringe and has lost some weight.

Fortunately he is not acting super dumpy quite yet.  Tomorrow, however, he's going to get dropped off to have a feeding tube installed so we can squirt food directly into his stomach and have ultrasound done on his abdomen.  That bill is going to be $1200..... so yeah, it's been kinda a shitty week for me and the cat.  I've been working from home almost this entire time so I can be with him to keep an eye on him and take him to the vet and shit.

Hopefully the feeding tube helps get him back to good health and hopefully the ultrasound doesn't find a tumor.  That's what I'm hoping for, if that is the case then I will be "ok" with having spent this amount of money on him being a turkey about eating.