So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

i have a bunch of male friends and yes most of them would love to be in my pants. im pretty sure my boyfriend trusts me...it doesnt matter because i dont even hang out with those guys anymore...if i do he goes with me. a lot of girls are cheaters and liars so yeah...if you feel shes fucking around on you she probably is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PUSSY MAKES A MF "BLIND" SO DONT THINK SO MUCH ABOUT

THOSE DUDES DISRESPECTING YOU AS MUCH

AS YOU SHOULD BE SEEING YOUR GIRL DISRESPECTING YOU.

SHE'S THE ONE THAT'S IN CONTROL OF LETTING THOSE

DUDES KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE COMMITTED.

THIS DEFINATLY IS A TEST OF HER ALL-OUT "RESPECT"

FOR YOU AS A PERSON.

I'VE BEEN BLIND A COUPLE OF TIMES,

IT'S LIKE YOUR TOTALLY FUCKING HYPNOTIZED.

AND IN YOUR MIND YOU'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER FEMALE

IF YOU DECIDE TO BOUNCE.

FUCK THAT,,,,,,,I CAN SEE NOW.

I CAN SEE !!!!! I CAN SEE !!!!!!

EXTRA CREDIT:

FOR REAL THO= IF YOU END UP LEAVING BECAUSE OF THIS,

PLEASE LISTEN UP,,,,,,DON'T TAKE HER BACK SO EASILY,

AND DONT SWEAT HER WHATSOEVER.

BECAUSE SHE WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER

"EARNING" YOUR RESPECT.

AND MORE THAN LIKLY SHE'S GOT SOME DOWN LOW HOOK-UPS

SHE'S NOT CLUEING YOU IN ON.

THERE'S A MILLION GIRLS OUT THERE, AND THINK OF THIS-

IF YOU HAD A COUPLE FEMALE FREINDS WOULD SHE GET

ONLINE AND ASK FOR ADVICE, OR WOULD SHE TRIP THE

FUCK OUT ON YOU? IT'S THAT "SHE CAN-YOU CAN'T" THING.

AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE DUDES FEMALES?!?!

THATS A MAJOR QUESTION YOU GOTTA FEEL.

FUCK IT,,,,,,IV'E HEALED YOU, YOU CAN SEE NOW.

Whatever happens, I bet you know what to do when the worst scenario comes true...you probably got it all figured out. That's another subject, though. At this point I don't think you can do jack shit, just make sure you don't become a control freak... I'm sure your girl didn't like that feature in you when you guys met...

heh, you sure can tell who's older in this thread.

All I know is that I'd never try to fuck my friends girlfriends. and if i was friends with a girl before she started dating some guy and we haven't fucked yet, there's a pretty good chance it will never happen anyway. So chill out dudebro.

Originally posted by effyoo@Apr 15 2005, 01:28 PM

All I know is that I'd never try to fuck my friends girlfriends. and if i was friends with a girl before she started dating some guy and we haven't fucked yet, there's a pretty good chance it will never happen anyway. So chill out dudebro.

whos older in this thread?? :huh2: old or not girls aint shit..theyre just more clever than us. they get this rap like i would never cheat on my man...yea right..i know this chick that been fuckin my boy's best friend for 5 years now and theyre like 29-30 years old now..and shes still gettin dug out on the low..i dont usually air other folks business but i think its funny cause my boy dont know shit..and she smiles in his face and goes and fucks his boy..so like i said fuck that...the only purpose for a g-friend is for some guaranteed in-house sex if you will...thats it..cause 5 out of 6 chicks is seein dick somewhere else..plain and simple..

for the record i aint the one diggin her out

Guest KephaOneLove

simple as this...

keep your worlds seperate..

dont let them collide...

your girl donesnt need to know your friends, you dont need to know hers...shit gets hariy...belive that..

Originally posted by effyoo@Apr 15 2005, 06:28 PM

Exactly, you can tell who's younger and older on this thread. And you my freind are one of the younger. There's girls that I been scheming on since highschool that I didn't get to fuck till we was in our 20's.

Some of them even had boyfreinds when we hit.

Bottom line is if you're suspicious, there's probably a reason.

just wait behind the door for the fuckers to visit your bird and smack the fuck out of them with a rounders bat.

i haver broken up with mad girls over their male friends ...who they then proceed to go out with immediately after breaking up with me. Happened the last two times I have been with a girl. Hope fuck em up mate.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, you guys are killing me. First of all its never the fault of some dude if your chick wants to meet/flirt/fuck with them. Unless they're your friends aswell or you're also present you'll be looking like an ass the moment you go and brawl with them about being close with your girl. If something like that bothers you, you tell your girl to handle it cause she's the one maitaining it. Secondly, we men cheat more than women. Its very common for a dude to keep wanting to be with his steady girl but find him self inside a foreign pink cave and never tell nothing to noone. Usually girls are more insecure and 90% of the male friends are jealousy baits for suckers to bite on.

I've been on both sides of the river on this.

Of course, there are situations where a girl has male friends that are just that, her friends. Even if they like her more than she does if you trust/know her enough you should be able to know whats up. So yeah, like some dude said, grow up

eh i didnt read anything in the thread...cept' the title

big deal i say...just stock up on condoms..reconsider your views on realationships as far as monogomy(or however you spell it) and dont stress...

i figure if a girl is cheating she will most likely yadda blahh blah blah blah blah blah bleeh bleh blooh bleh blah blah yadda yabba doo bee bleh and thats so when you find the real reaseon her breath smells like meccos all the time...who knew clove gum could do that if you chew it all the time?

...it's really funny to me when people ask relationship advice here and it's obvious that we're talking about high school...bottom line...no girl you're seeing in high school is going to amount to anything so stop taking shit so fuckin seriously...if you're hittin' it, good for you, but don't take that shit to heart...anything you get involved with pre-18 is not worth trying to continue, have fun and relax...

Go wit your gut instinct, i did that shit. I always got this feelin from this one friend my girl had... Stomped his ass! later i found out that he was telling some homies that he was going to get wit her the first chance iam gone. Being a guy, you know how we think... dont trust anyone!

I would say there is nothing to get all fussy about.

I think you would notice if something was up...strange instinct shit, ya know?

But do watch out for them dudes - get to know them and what their whole deal is. Observe and shit.

We all probably have played the friend role to a girl in the past to get a hit, right? I know I have. It's a pretty shitty role to play, though.

Guest willy.wonka

im serious

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Apr 15 2005, 02:09 AM

most of my girl "friends" i've boned... still friends.

some of them cheated on thier boyfriends or left thier boyfriends to have sex with me.

hope that helps.

• 6 years later...

Re: So my girlfriend has a few male friends..........

If you think she's fucking around then she probably is.

I used to be with this bitch that swore up and down how all these dudes were just her freinds and I need to trust her and stop being so "possessive". We'd constantly fight and she would tell everyone how I'm crazy and I don't trust her...

Long story short it turned out later the smut really was running through her "freinds". All the ones I suspected and then some.

And yeah, I definately stomped the shit out of a couple of them.

^^^this guy:cool: