So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So my girlfriend has a few male friends..........

It helps to be really good in bed. About 98% of the time, if you are, you have nothing to worry about.

for a while i knew this girl.

we used to bang when she was single.

one time we hooked up after 3 months of not seeing each other.

the next day i ran into her at a bar with a dude.

i sit down, make friends with him and all three of us are chillin.

i crack a sexual joke which leads the convo in that direction, this was the end result

him: im just glad i know how to put it down, id like to think that i never have to worry about my girl fucking around behind my back cause i know i got my shit down pat *he then nudges her for validation*

she then turns red, glances at me and giggles.

him: aahhh! i told you dog.

she goes to order another round for us.

me: so how long have you been dating ___?

him: three months.

me: so, ___ has alot of guy friends, does that weird you out?

him: nah, ive seen how she is with them.

me: what do you mean by that?

him: well take you two for instance, you guys seem to have that brother/sister kind of friendship.

me: *pause* id say were more like second cousins.

him: hahaha that funny, i like you man, we should kick it more.

she returns, i quickly finish my drink as they get all lovey dovey in front of me and i awkwardly leave.

i couldnt break the news to him.

i went home got wasted and hated women a little more.

brool story co.

whoa that girl was never my ex or even near close to it.

but she definitely is an unfaithful skank which is why i had no hesitation in breaking her heart into a million pieces when she professed her "intense burning passion" for me.

the only bad part about the end of our friendship was that i lost a good friend who could keep a conversation going, supply me with free drugs and booze.

she was like one of the guys which is why we never got sex and emotions mixed until the end.

she would honestly be the perfect girlfriend if she knew how to keep her legs closed.

honestly she is the only girl who i feel doesnt deserve the double standard bs the we as guys toss around.

but she has cheated on three of here bf's with me, all of which i regret.

she was also a faithful client tattooing wise.

bitch owes me $70 that i will prolly never see.

in all realness i do miss her friendship.

she was a stand up girl, but she liked promiscuous (i prolly spelled that wrong)

sex and i wasnt down to be the dude she would bang on the side.

i know that sounds lame, but im just not a fan of infedelity...

Haha I've actually had a few girl "friends" that were dating other guys but sleeping with me.

Only reason why I felt good about it was because the dudes were douche bags that I already had a personal beef with. So I guess in that case, It's semi-excusable.

jesus, you guys date some horrible girls. I have many guy friends, probably just as many if not more guy friends than female friends. its always platonic. i have NEVER cheated on a boyfriend, have never even considered it. that would just never happen. i have been cheated on and its a pretty shitty feeling so i know damn well better than to put someone else through that.

i honestly dont understand cheating. its just not that hard to NOT fuck other people.

but that sucks that you all date hella girls who are just really skanky.

• Like 1

No matter what if a dude is hanging with your girl he wants to bang her. He may not ever make a move on her, however if she makes one on him he will go with it. He may think she is just "ok".. it may not be like he is dying to get that shit, but he would do it. But again in the end he wants to or at least would bang your chick... Take it from me I married a chick who was just a "friend"...keep your pimp hand strong

• Like 2

No matter what if a dude is hanging with your girl he wants to bang her. He may not ever make a move on her, however if she makes one on him he will go with it. He may think she is just "ok".. it may not be like he is dying to get that shit, but he would do it. But again in the end he wants to or at least would bang your chick... Take it from me I married a chick who was just a "friend"...keep your pimp hand strong

This is valid though.

I agree though a lot of you are into shitty women. Keep it classy san diego...

Watch the body language of said guy friend around your girl, just saw a mark ass buster scheming earlier today.

he didnt know i was my girls dude so when i was about to leave i got up said goodbye and gave her the kiss and grab on the ass.

dude looked sad

real sad that he didnt see it coming.

• Like 1

I don't have a girlfriend but I was at my co-workers 21st birthday party and I guess her boyfriend thought I had a thing for her. I don't but I found it hilarious that a guy perceived me as a threat, I've never been in that position before.

You come across like the type of guy who gets pussy like once a year:lol:

If you think she's fucking around then she probably is.

I used to be with this bitch that swore up and down how all these dudes were just her freinds and I need to trust her and stop being so "possessive". We'd constantly fight and she would tell everyone how I'm crazy and I don't trust her...

Long story short it turned out later the smut really was running through her "freinds". All the ones I suspected and then some.

Self fulfilling prophecy?

Watch the body language of said guy friend around your girl, just saw a mark ass buster scheming earlier today.

he didnt know i was my girls dude so when i was about to leave i got up said goodbye and gave her the kiss and grab on the ass.

Kissing and whatnot girlfriends in front of guys she knows definitely makes said girl way less of a dicking target