So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So my girlfriend has a few male friends..........

No matter what if a dude is hanging with your girl he wants to bang her. He may not ever make a move on her, however if she makes one on him he will go with it. He may think she is just "ok".. it may not be like he is dying to get that shit, but he would do it. But again in the end he wants to or at least would bang your chick...keep your pimp hand strong

^This is 100% fact.

Dudes who your girl claims are "just friends" are either hitting that pussy already or lying in wait until that time when she's so shitfaced that she's like "fuck it".

And any female who chimes in on here trying to argue against that knows damn well that she's already been penetrated by her so called "freinds".

So fall back with that bullshit.

whoa that girl was never my ex or even near close to it.

but she definitely is an unfaithful skank which is why i had no hesitation in breaking her heart into a million pieces when she professed her "intense burning passion" for me.

the only bad part about the end of our friendship was that i lost a good friend who could keep a conversation going, supply me with free drugs and booze.

she was like one of the guys which is why we never got sex and emotions mixed until the end.

she would honestly be the perfect girlfriend if she knew how to keep her legs closed.

honestly she is the only girl who i feel doesnt deserve the double standard bs the we as guys toss around.

but she has cheated on three of here bf's with me, all of which i regret.

she was also a faithful client tattooing wise.

bitch owes me $70 that i will prolly never see.

in all realness i do miss her friendship.

she was a stand up girl, but she liked promiscuous (i prolly spelled that wrong)

sex and i wasnt down to be the dude she would bang on the side.

i know that sounds lame, but im just not a fan of infedelity...

Sounds like you'll probably marry this bitch in 13 years.

And never trust her. :lol:

• Like 1

jesus, you guys date some horrible girls. I have many guy friends, probably just as many if not more guy friends than female friends. its always platonic. i have NEVER cheated on a boyfriend, have never even considered it. that would just never happen. i have been cheated on and its a pretty shitty feeling so i know damn well better than to put someone else through that.

i honestly dont understand cheating. its just not that hard to NOT fuck other people.

but that sucks that you all date hella girls who are just really skanky.

^That's what they all say.

No matter what if a dude is hanging with your girl he wants to bang her. He may not ever make a move on her, however if she makes one on him he will go with it. He may think she is just "ok".. it may not be like he is dying to get that shit, but he would do it. But again in the end he wants to or at least would bang your chick... Take it from me I married a chick who was just a "friend"...keep your pimp hand strong

Absolutely true! Couldn't have said it better.

I just met this girl not so long ago and she has a bf but he's out of town,

We have been chilling and she told the dude about us hanging out. He has been

Tripping balls ever since then because he thinks I want to be more the friends but the truth is that he is right, all I want is to bang her.

and if I get chance I would not hesitate and take it.

So if your worried about your girl cheating on you with a friend your right about it.

I have friends who are attractive and I haven't thought about banging them since our friendship was somehow solidified. I pseudo-flirt with them, sure, and maayyybe I'm clueless to them sort of liking me, but I in no way want to sex them. Like, thinking about it makes me grossed the fuck out.

No kidding, and I'm a huge cynic when it comes to this shit. I will never marry.

Watch the body language of said guy friend around your girl, just saw a mark ass buster scheming earlier today.

he didnt know i was my girls dude so when i was about to leave i got up said goodbye and gave her the kiss and grab on the ass.

dude looked sad

real sad that he didnt see it coming.

Some months back I hired a van, a translator and a driver with about 9 other people and toured around a desert in Asia for about a week. One dude there I didn't know had a thing for this girl I went to high school with but hadnt seen in a long time. On day one she started resting her head on my shoulder and cuddling up to me.

You could tell this dude was butt hurt, to make a long cool story bro short. On day four we all got really drunk, I made out with the girl and the girl hooked him up with our female translator ( who I also had a good vibe with...I later found out they only kissed a little).

When we got back to civilisation we all decided to spend a night at some bars as a farewell. You could tell this dude thought it was his chance with my girl, figuring things might have gotten cold between us or whatever.

At the start of the night she sat down right in my lap, and the look on this dudes face was priceless. Son looked totally shattered. Everyone was splitting up and needless to say she came to my room to 'say goodbye' later that night... I stayed in town and also ended up sleeping with the traslator :lol:

Sometimes the hands of fate deal me good cards...and that's my cool story br0's

[quote=12packprophet;8340044

Dudes who your girl claims are "just friends" are either hitting that pussy already or lying in wait until that time when she's so shitfaced that she's like "fuck it".

And any female who chimes in on here trying to argue against that knows damn well that she's already been penetrated by her so called "freinds".

Correctomundo.

And yes, they have.

Can't fully trust any female as far as fidelity goes. Best you can do is fuck her well & often, and keep her generally happy/satisfied. Beyond that there are few socially acceptable, gentlemannish ways to keep her true when she's plastered at a party without you, hanging with her male "friends". It's a shitty mindset to have, but i've found it's easier to come to terms with the possibility of your chick cheating (however remote it may seem), than it is to convince yourself you completely trust her and it's a physical impossibility. In fact any guy, no matter how long he's been with his lady, who says "you don't how shit is between me and my girl, she would NEVER cheat on me", is kidding himself as far as I'm concerned. She'd probably say the same about him, and he's most likely fucked her friend(s)...

That said, there are many chicks who, sober, would probably actually break it off with their guy before hooking up with someone else, 99.999% of the time. But one can't underestimate the effects of large amounts of alcohol. Far-fetched shit of all kinds happens when shitty. Think of all the drunk, taken chicks who've been game when their man hasn't been around.

• Like 1

No matter what if a dude is hanging with your girl he wants to bang her. He may not ever make a move on her, however if she makes one on him he will go with it. He may think she is just "ok".. it may not be like he is dying to get that shit, but he would do it. But again in the end he wants to or at least would bang your chick... Take it from me I married a chick who was just a "friend"...keep your pimp hand strong

Metalasfock is on the money

I don't trust most of the guys that my girlfriend is friends with, its clear that they would take advantage if the chance came up. i trust her i don't trust others.

^This is 100% fact.

this is fucking it; everything else is a fairy tale

my lady does her part in disassociating herself with general scumbags & does not hang with guys much. i trust her, really do. that being said, i understand men. consequently, i ask questions, assess personalities of the people she surrounds herself with, & is generally caring/inquisitive about her day/whereabouts. she has no problem with that; we are simply talking. if something feels off, i do not hesitate to confront her, or dive into flawless detective work before doing so. in turn, she does the same. the girl understands...

my point is - love a girl who has/had a positive relationship with her father, preferably someone who is not dirt farm stupid & understands mutual respect... & ALWAYS be ready to break a bottle of wine over some dudes head, no matter how much you love your lady

keyword - BLOODFART... sorry random, you were a good dude as far as i can remember

SPEARS

STEAK

FIRE

GUY TALK

I have friends who are attractive and I haven't thought about banging them since our friendship was somehow solidified. I pseudo-flirt with them, sure, and maayyybe I'm clueless to them sort of liking me, but I in no way want to sex them. Like, thinking about it makes me grossed the fuck out.

No kidding, and I'm a huge cynic when it comes to this shit. I will never marry.

You might be gay brah

Correctomundo.

And yes, they have.

Can't fully trust any female as far as fidelity goes. Best you can do is fuck her well & often, and keep her generally happy/satisfied. Beyond that there are few socially acceptable, gentlemannish ways to keep her true when she's plastered at a party without you, hanging with her male "friends". It's a shitty mindset to have, but i've found it's easier to come to terms with the possibility of your chick cheating (however remote it may seem), than it is to convince yourself you completely trust her and it's a physical impossibility. In fact any guy, no matter how long he's been with his lady, who says "you don't how shit is between me and my girl, she would NEVER cheat on me", is kidding himself as far as I'm concerned. She'd probably say the same about him, and he's most likely fucked her friend(s)...

That said, there are many chicks who, sober, would probably actually break it off with their guy before hooking up with someone else, 99.999% of the time. But one can't underestimate the effects of large amounts of alcohol. Far-fetched shit of all kinds happens when shitty. Think of all the drunk, taken chicks who've been game when their man hasn't been around.

Props given.

this is fucking it; everything else is a fairy tale

my lady does her part in disassociating herself with general scumbags & does not hang with guys much. i trust her, really do. that being said, i understand men. consequently, i ask questions, assess personalities of the people she surrounds herself with, & is generally caring/inquisitive about her day/whereabouts. she has no problem with that; we are simply talking. if something feels off, i do not hesitate to confront her, or dive into flawless detective work before doing so. in turn, she does the same. the girl understands...

my point is - love a girl who has/had a positive relationship with her father, preferably someone who is not dirt farm stupid & understands mutual respect... & ALWAYS be ready to break a bottle of wine over some dudes head, no matter how much you love your lady

I do that detective work shit to, she doesnt mind and does the same with me, keeps it going good. Her dad is a dick to her all the time yet she is somewhat normal, comes to me we talk about it then i get my dick sucked in return. win.