So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So my girlfriend has a few male friends..........

she did at first but she met me knowing i was slut and i had alot of female friends so she had the issue with me at first since she had male friends she couldn't really talk shit to me cause she was doing the same shit but then it got outta hand cause my female friends weren't just trying to be friends which my gf soon found out through checking my text and emails, but as soon as she gave me bs i told her that she had her friends that i never confronted her about it or had an issue with which at that point she stated that her male friends weren't trying to bang her which i highly doubted cause my gf is hot so i told her if she wanted me to stop talking to my buddies she would have to as well it's a two way street so..

I just want to add this to the conversation,

you have to have self esteem

you have to be aware of what is happening around you

you have to trust those close to you

you have to be realistic and not fool yourself

Other then that, if she has male friends, so what?

if she is screwing around on you with them and you honestly do not have any idea, so what?

If you are not being honest with yourself and deep down know she is screwing around on you, your fault if you do not leave her.

If you stay with her after finding out, your fault

Stressing over any of this, just plain stupid, get a hobby or another girl.

she did at first but she met me knowing i was slut and i had alot of female friends so she had the issue with me at first since she had male friends she couldn't really talk shit to me cause she was doing the same shit but then it got outta hand cause my female friends weren't just trying to be friends which my gf soon found out through checking my text and emails, but as soon as she gave me bs i told her that she had her friends that i never confronted her about it or had an issue with which at that point she stated that her male friends weren't trying to bang her which i highly doubted cause my gf is hot so i told her if she wanted me to stop talking to my buddies she would have to as well it's a two way street so..

M8E0x.jpg

I guess it all depends on the specific situation but females who have male friends tend to be easier to get along with and are into doing cooler shit.

If she's got male friends or not probably has little to do with if she can stay loyal, any girl worth piping can get it pretty much any time they want to regardless.