So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

Re: So my girlfriend has a few male friends..........

Haha, I probley should have worded that differently.... dont get me wrong, i've got plenty of girls as friends and everything is cool.... the thing that gets me is my girlfriend has a couple of guy friends (not all, just a couple) who always seem to want to go there when im not and if I turn up, they seem to be very uncomfortable and usually make an excuse and leave - and its not like ive said anything or done anything to make them feel like that. She has all the trust in the world off me, its just the way some guys act. Fair enough they might like her in another way....you cant help that sometimes right?.. but I just find it annoying that they have to creep around and be weird around me....

Edit .... a few more wordzzzzzzz

If your gut feeling is telling you something, it's usually right. Those guys are sheisty. My ex hung out with this one fat creepster once or twice. I trusted her, HOWEVER... I did not trust him, because I knew he was a scumbag. You gotta watch for guys trying to manipulate and be sneaky and trying to get with your girl. You can tell from a short period of interaction which guys are ones you gotta look out for.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex made it easy on me and never did anything shady to make me doubt her loyalty. So I'm sure that my next ex will be some stank ass cheating whore of a woman that the karma gods will no doubt be laughing about. Not because I did anything shady, but because she is one of the few women who isn't actually a cheating whore bag.

This random comment was made possible by grants and donations from Bitter Mother Fuckers Inc.

• Like 1

my girlfriend is younger than me, she only has 3 male friends that she ever really chills with. one of em is as gay as they come, the other two were a couple grades younger than me thru out school and they ride my nuts when it comes to punk rock and graff stuff, so i dont really worry. i would say observe how your lady and her male friends interact with eachother. if something bothers you, blow the fuckin whistle. why not? at least you arent worried about her fucking your friends. i dont get close to any of my ladys friends ever, cuz when the shit inevitebly hits the fan. i dont want no stupid bitches or niggas gettin in the mix. i say trust her unless shes givin you a reason not to. be more wary of them.but dont trust her too much otherwise you might as well just tell her to fuck everybody

only stressed this problem in a serious relationship once and ended up being right.

that sucked.

-----

i dated this other one girl for a month.

we had already known each other for around maybe six months. before dating her i used to go chill with her after work and smash.

(well it was mostly go over and smash)

anywho, she had mad guy friends.

once we started dating i told her i wasnt taking any shady behavoir.

so she invites me to take her to a party.

i get outa work, call her, shes already at the party without me.

hear guys talking to her in the backround.

told her to kick rocks and hung up.

went out to the bar that night, smashed a sweet lil latina hipster.

not a single fuck was givin that day.

basically i have a zero tolerance for shady moves.

it has made life easier.

• Like 1

And i've had words with a few of them and punked them over FB. As long as they are scared of me its all good.

some toy tried to do this to me.

...i've been fucking his ex for the past month and hes the one who avoids me.

so thats where that gets you pleyboiiii

only stressed this problem in a serious relationship once and ended up being right.

that sucked.

-----

i dated this other one girl for a month.

we had already known each other for around maybe six months. before dating her i used to go chill with her after work and smash.

(well it was mostly go over and smash)

anywho, she had mad guy friends.

once we started dating i told her i wasnt taking any shady behavoir.

so she invites me to take her to a party.

i get outa work, call her, shes already at the party without me.

hear guys talking to her in the backround.

told her to kick rocks and hung up.

went out to the bar that night, smashed a sweet lil latina hipster.

not a single fuck was givin that day.

basically i have a zero tolerance for shady moves.

it has made life easier.

Sorry to do this to you little bud, but here's what I read.

First you tried to wife a girl you'd been casually dicking for six months (sounds real respectable).

THEN

When it was apparent that your dicking game wasn't enough to satisfy her without some other condiment nigga's sprinkled into her palette. You were reduced to fucking some Mexicana bitch who probably had a belly button ring. (if you're not just lieing).

Not winning br0, hope you learned your lesson.

it's funny how many people used to put a lot of really personal stuff on the site

seems to have been boiled down to boasting and funny stories at this point

the advice threads where we just made fun of people though... *sigh* gotta bump em for action

:haha:

being 27 ive found im incredibly more attractive to women than when I was 22, and I was already pretty fucking attractive to them then.

you got to appreciate the little things.

this.

unfortunately i'm married so i can't revel in it, but women seem to be far more interested in me than when i was 22.

maybe its because i'm not so scrawny, arrogant, a drunkard, and have figured out how dumb women are.... maybe.

I dont mind if she has males friends (not that she does) gives me some time to myself haha

Men generally look more attractive (/nh) in their late 20s/30s because they have (in most cases) grown out of the stupid teenage period and have more confidence in themselves n shit like that

^so many dudes never make it out of that phase though. i would hardly say most cases. maybe it's different elsewhere

maybe its because i'm not arrogant, and have figured out how dumb women are....

you just got real ugly.

:haha: