So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

foreal think about yourself.. all your friends that are girls youd wanna fuck maybe not so outright but in the back of your head youve thought about it... so lock her up in yoru bedroom dont let her leave the house . except for grocery shopping and what not and tell her to shut up or youll go find some other whore to fuck with who wont be so demanding...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never really trusted guys around my girlfriends regardless if you know them or not. that chris rock quote is so fucking on point. if your a guy, you know its really hard to have a completely "friend" relationship with a girl unless shes A. busted B lesbian or C cool as fuck. C doesnt come around too often and usually ends up that they had feelings for you the entire time and these feelings will come up in a drunken conversation that turns things incredibly akward.

However i have a lot more faith in my new girlfriend than any of the rest. shes older than me and more mature so the whole "im gonna get drunk and hook up with cute boyz lololzz" stage has pretty much past for her. theres only one kid that pisses me off. hes a cocky piece of shit abercrombie model thats now taping as a member of the "real world" on mtv. he got hit in the face with a bat within 2 weeks of getting there so now he cant model anymore.hahahahaha KARMA. anyway he always trys to get with her even the one time i was at a party with her. basically he being 22 and surrounded by 5 of his friends thought itd be cool to pick a fight with the stoned 18 year old who only knows his girlfriend and her younger brother at the party blah blah blah i only i wish i was there to see him get hit with the bat....well anyway moral of the story is the older you/they get, the easier it is to trust them because theyve most likely cheated/been cheated on and know that its not all that its cracked up to be....meh

i was in the same situation with my ex,she had a lot of guy friends,but they were all friends of her ex and soo on,but those friends had more friends blah,blah blah..soo eventually when i wasnt around she was chilling with different people every weekend,i trusted her because she was the only thing i had to keep me happy and she never did me wrong,But one night she was out with a couple people,I call her at about 2 am and she says the party she was at got busted,soo i let her go and didnt talk to her for the rest of the night.

I didnt end up talking to her till 2 days later because i knew something was up,i just had that feeling,and sure enough she liked some guy that she knew since 7th grade or some bullshit,i was ready to snap and just go shoot up everyones houses in my neighborhood..But i realized if she would do that to me than its really not worth stressing over it,i put everything into that relationship and she just ended up making me miserable,now shes been calling me,trying to talk every night about how she not with anyone and wants to know who im with,but now im just completely avoiding her.

But anyways if you really trust your girl and youve got to know the guys you shouldnt be worried,guys know which girlfriends not to touch when the man is around,please beleive,but you do have to keep an eye out when she drinking with them,Even I,yes mister nice guy hit on one of my good friends girlfriend,somehow we ended up laying on a couch and i felt out of place soo i booked the fuck out of there,im sure my friend still hates me but ive tried to apologize,i never thought i would find myself in something like that,but alcohol can do it to anyone.

Just learn from your mistakes and explore the persons actions that you are with or the people that shes around and that will tell you all you need to know.

my ex got to be real good friends with one of my "friends".

the story ends with her having sex with him in "our" bed, while i'm out of town working.

this was a couple of months ago, and my thoughts about killing them both are only growing stronger.

damn right i'm bitter. i gave her everything i had.. now i have nothing.

you cant trust bitches especially when the guy friends she has are your buddies.... i gotta lot of anger for bitches and it all stems from my ex girl fucking almost everyone i know....i mean shit i guess all girls arent like that but hey until i find one who just wants to suck dick becuase they love it and cook me dinner im gonna hate.... hate hate hate...

Your girlfriend is a slut. I know this to be true. But so what? She's not your mom! Just don't give her any drama. Tell her that you think some of her friends really want you, and you don't want to stand in the way. Then you move on. She'll be confused at first, but she'll figure it out and thank you for it later on.

Originally posted by symbols@Apr 14 2005, 11:20 AM

haha maybe she's fucking ALL of them.

that way she can have a boyfriend and fuck assloads of guys on the side.

that's what most women want.

:rolleyes:

hah...for real though. the last stupid bitch cracked out drug addict slut manipulative vindictive promiscous bitchy stupid short sighted arrogant hoe bag i thought was actually a nice person fucked with my head. when she got robbed for 1200 and almost raped i laughed at that slut. and then she says shit like shes trynna help me out???? im like what the fuck ho, i treated you like my girlfriend...i trusted you and all i said was tell me if you fuck some one else and well take it from there...apparently that was to hard for that fucking whore bag slut to grasp...cause she either cheated on me, or just made it seem like she cheated on me. either way she fucked with my head by either fucking with me just like she cheated on me or cheating on me and expecting me to be your friend still whore...that bitch can go back to her redneck state and be the town whore for all i care.. and my ex??? my real ex...that ho....what the fuck bitch???

bitch, your 27 and we been together 8 years...do you know how much ass i passed up for your fat ass bitch??? so you can get slutted out drunk and fuck someone??? damn right that bitch paid the 1200 dollar rent and the cable and the cell and pg and e and bought the food and the beer and my weed.

all in all, i would like to trust the woman i am with. and i dont believe that women are maniacal lying cheating slut whores who manipulate situations and will fuck with your head like you catch tags...but apparently im not meeting the right ones yet and have had substantial evidence to show that women are worse then guys. guys will just be upfront about fucking you. women will lie and twist that shit, get the sex and fuck with your head.

sexual drama is wack.

sorry about the rant. im bitter.

^^^^so this last little bit implies the problem might be more on you than anything. If your landing a fiend theres NO trust happening there.

Originally posted by ...SaZiE_UnO...@Apr 14 2005, 11:59 AM

ALL of my friends are guys... nd none of dem try nothin witt mee my last serious boyfreind i was wit for ova a year used ta hate it.. it drove him crazy nd i neva cheated on himm he jus was paranoid.. look a girl is gonna do wut she wana do if she wana cheat on you she will

that might have something to do with not speaking english at a above retard level. Typing like you speak is pretty 1999; Ova.

well....every guy i know(me included) always tries getting the girl via the friend route. I dont really care for it as much as some of my buddies tho. Sure we have some friends who are chicks and are with a guy, but damn, as soon as those girls are not around all the other guys talk about is how hot the girl in question is and how theyr gunna try getting with her as soon as they get the chance. So you do have some right to be worried.

However, it is still all your girls choice. Its not like some guy friend of hers is going to drug her and make her love them(if this is doable, someone hit me up with how). Anyways, my point is, shes going to be the one making the decision to cheat on you or break up with you or not. This would happen eventually unless you chain her to the house like the leader suggested because she will most always have other male friends (unless shes socially inept or ugly). The key is that YOU have a strong relationship with her to make HER want to stay.

Or you can just club her accross the face every time she talks to another guy friend. Eventually, the aversive stimulus(punch in face) will become a conditioned response and she will always feel bad when she sees a guy other than urself solving your problem! (Any psychology nerds out there please don't correct me, i realize this is probably not very accurate)

i am not reading anyting but the thread title when i answer this. dudecomputergizmo, text message her a 100 times with every range of emotion from i love you baby youre the most beautifulest in the world a la keith murray we are made for eachother to i hate you you lieing selfish whore bag and you have a smelly privacy.

call her the next day saying you love her and take her out to an expensive seafood place and take her to red lobster with your allowance money youve saved up. tell her you asked your friends from other states (which are aim friends you are super fresh down homeslices with) and theyre all like "yo dump that biotch nigga bitch ass g" but youre all like "nah dogpound homebody i love my lady and aint nuffin or no nigga gonna get in da middle of us love" and shell be all like "i love you nigga."

even though you are both 16andahalf and white.

im that same situation..guess u gotta just trust her..im lukky tho cuz she a vergin so i aint really trippin..all u gotta do is make her feel special n shit that way ur alwayz on her mind ....

or u can just beat her 2 the punch n fukk all her friendz ferst..

:naughty:

Originally posted by wAndEreR@Apr 15 2005, 04:59 AM

im that same situation..guess u gotta just trust her..im lukky tho cuz she a vergin so i aint really trippin..all u gotta do is make her feel special n shit that way ur alwayz on her mind ....

or u can just beat her 2 the punch n fukk all her friendz ferst..

:naughty:

If you're under 18 and the dudes she's hanging with are older...

she aint no vergin, she's fucking them.

You'll know what I'm talking about by the time you're 20/21.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Apr 15 2005, 03:30 AM

i am not reading anyting but the thread title when i answer this. dudecomputergizmo, text message her a 100 times with every range of emotion from i love you baby youre the most beautifulest in the world a la keith murray we are made for eachother to i hate you you lieing selfish whore bag and you have a smelly privacy.

call her the next day saying you love her and take her out to an expensive seafood place and take her to red lobster with your allowance money youve saved up. tell her you asked your friends from other states (which are aim friends you are super fresh down homeslices with) and theyre all like "yo dump that biotch nigga bitch ass g" but youre all like "nah dogpound homebody i love my lady and aint nuffin or no nigga gonna get in da middle of us love" and shell be all like "i love you nigga."

even though you are both 16andahalf and white.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

1. don't trip on her having male friends. being paranoid and weird with her will piss her off.

2. warning signs to look for if a "friend" wants to be more than just that include frequent gifts/favors, she steps out of the room to talk to these guys, frequent nights out with the same guy (more than once or twice in the same month is WEIRD)

3. don't trip. Tripping on stuipd shit like this was a main factor in my breakup. the less you trip, the more she'll be attracted to you.

Years ago my ex's friend was trying to romance the fuck out of her. he thought he was ebing so slick and cool but I was onto the fucker. i went over to his house and confronted his ass but good. I told him to knock it off or i'd be wearing his teeth for a necklace. He got the message.

Just remember, you set your own limits for what is acceptable. If you truly feel uncomfortable, talk to your chick about it. the earlier you let her know somethings not cool, the easier it'll be to deal with the situation. letting things spiral out of control.

also, don't go freaking out on these guys at the drop of a hat but also don't let them get away with any shit. Being cool about things will show you to be the bigger man but letting them get away with shit time ands time again will make you look like a rug....something to be walked on. fuck that

hope this advice helps...

Originally posted by InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser@Apr 14 2005, 04:28 PM

plus if you really freak out, it'll show her you're insecure and then end up driving her right into their arms.

And this right here is the most played-out as well as lamest excuse bitches use.

This is the oldest excuse in the book after you catch them fucking with dude you accused them of fucking with. Lame reverse psychiatry, don't fall for it. :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by LENS@Apr 15 2005, 05:50 AM

2. warning signs to look for if a "friend" wants to be more than just that include frequent gifts/favors, she steps out of the room to talk to these guys, frequent nights out with the same guy (more than once or twice in the same month is WEIRD)

------------------------------------------------------------

^(By this time it's too late, shit's already gone down).^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Good advise...)---->

also, don't go freaking out on these guys at the drop of a hat but also don't let them get away with any shit. Being cool about things will show you to be the bigger man but letting them get away with shit time ands time again will make you look like a rug....something to be walked on. fuck that

Guest willy.wonka

most of my girl "friends" i've boned... still friends.

some of them cheated on thier boyfriends or left thier boyfriends to have sex with me.

hope that helps.