random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

You know to have such feelings of ninja turtle nostalgia, I gotta say I don't think I ever watched the show more than 5 times. That I remember anyway. Never owned a game either. Just Rafael and leonardo figures.

No doubt we could've answered correctly. That would've been a gift even. But I know plenty of people who would've blew it.

Radiohead song has a good first meeting vibe to it.

pretty much the same. played the side-scroller a lot on snes at a friends house & shit, but wasnt all that into the actual toon. osoironically, was into it for about a season when they played this live-action tmnt series on ytv (kids channel).. looking back on it, shit was corny as fuh & those turtles also looked abomination status

Definitely. Nintendo never made another live action movie again, so that should tell you something.

Also forgot John leguizamo played luigi! That just seems all kinds of wrong.

I read that he and the guy that played mario would get drunk before shooting because it was so bad and they knew it.

You ever see "the pest" funny ass leguizamo movie from childhood.

Shit, you want to talk 90s live action abominations. How about the mario movie? Granted I've only seen it once or twice and I had to have been 5 or 6 and didn't find it too terrible at the time. But in retrospect. I mean the Google images alone that show up for it are ridiculous.

for whatever reason, that movie never came across my life. that trailer..

I might've been a little older than you when I saw it and I played the games all the time. Even as a kid I thought wtf am I watching? This has nothing to do with Mario...It set video game movies back 15 years IMO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

theyre making metal gear solid & shadow of the colossus.. even though theyll be nowhere near as how good the games are (apples & orange peels), still sorta stoked

idiots are actually ok with talking about other people in public out loud, just dropping names & other key info for all the would-be-eavesdroppers. they dont care, they dont wanna learn, nor do they wanna change. the fucked up part is that they genuinely dont believe/care that theyre fucking other people over - then you ask them, "straight up, youd be ok with other writers talking about you like this for everyone to hear in public?" to which they say no to, but for whatever reason, its ok when they do it. they then meet up with their equally braindead fake writer friend who through mirroring, allow them to easily/guilelessly slip back into denial toy mode about how theyre a straight up worthless drysnitch

fucking wackass toys & their graffiti rat glee clubs, someone outta deepthroat you with a cactus & break your fingers. ya mudda