random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

That ep was on the other day. Too funny, garrison being a raging repressed homo and making a part that penetrates you for no reason.

A few years back I watched like every season of south park back to back and then skipped around watching the eps I like the most from every season. About a month long process.

never dated my science teacher, but she really liked me. i liked her too, she was a good wooman

Man, I remember I wanted to fuck the shit out of my 8th grade math teacher. We all did. Her ass was fat af and she'd come to work in lacy underwear. She was pr and married this big black dude. She was kindof a bitch tho.

Senior year algebra teacher wasn't bad either.

That ep was on the other day. Too funny, garrison being a raging repressed homo and making a part that penetrates you for no reason.

A few years back I watched like every season of south park back to back and then skipped around watching the eps I like the most from every season. About a month long process.

Man, I remember I wanted to fuck the shit out of my 8th grade math teacher. We all did. Her ass was fat af and she'd come to work in lacy underwear. She was pr and married this big black dude. She was kindof a bitch tho.

Senior year algebra teacher wasn't bad either.

the one where hes mad at his dad for not molesting him. so fucked up :spent3::lol:

we had this student teacher in grade four who was hot like that - had a large behind & wore bright red skirts, flaunting her sexuality. even as fourth graders, we were all like whoa

what sucks about student-teacher relations is that theyre automatically dismissed as unethical. this is gonna seem sexist too, but i think male teachers that go after students are gross pieces of shits, but not the other way around (not counting the ones whove been on the news for trying to get their student boyfriends to off their husband). as a guy, you know most dudes are slimy & just after the wet. that being said, this teacher & i actually had a spark - like id go visit her here & there at her office, wed stop to joke/chat in the halls, & shit like that. she def liked my skatemaboarding skillz too & liked that i wasnt some dipshit skaterbrah. its not even like she was a "10" or anything, you know? wasnt conventionally hot by standards, but was still pretty good looking, i thought. mightve worked

anyway

Don't know but it works.

Lmao, and his dad pays Kenny g to molest him and pretend to be his dad.

Cool about your teacher but sucks it went nowhere. How much older than you was she?

Also reminds me of the student teacher in French class senior year. Was damn sexy but was lame and too soft spoken. Don't know how she was gonna go into teaching because she couldn't control the class.

dang, she probably resents that. maybe she doesnt even know

yeah, his dad was a smooth one /nh

i was like 16-17 to 18ish & she was probably in her early to mid 30s. didnt happen & doesnt count, but owell

did you take french as an elective? they make you take french from near the end of grade school to either grade nine or 10 here. ones that finish high school that took french every year are presumed to be somewhat fluentoxymoron & get a gold star or something on their name, idk. was never one of those kids

jokes french class memory about either grade 5 or 6 - this teacher was nice & all, but she always had to sneak in jesus here & there. would always call her out & be like hey dont talk about jesus in school

Lmao, one of those "I don't care what the courts say, let's all thank the christian god together" types.

I took it as an elective jr and sr year, but prior I took spanish since 2nd grade. I knew I wasn't gonna make it in Spanish 3 so I jumped ship to French, and took French 1 and 2.

Jr year teacher was this African French guy whose son used to come to the school and I was cool with. He was serious but fair.

Then sr was this guy that looked just like bubble bass from spongebob and the kids would always clown him. Sometimes in good spirit, sometimes seriously. He liked me for some reason, nh. He was cool. The class was filled with underclassmen and I mostly coasted.

There was this one time with the student teacher when we were taking a test and before we started I dropped my paper with all the answers on it on the floor and my boy that sat next to me was like leave it. So she passes out the tests and we're just copying everything off my paper until about halfway she notices me and takes my test and kicks me out.

lol, she was. one time, she contested me by throwing it back with a straight up "oh yes i can, talk about it" to which i was just like nope

ah, seen. done shifted the credits around to make it work. been there. didnt know they had french in high schools there. pretty sure they have spanish here too

french teacher in high school was not a fan of my antics - i.e not trying at all & just joking around with one other kid in the class (whom i actually chilled throughout all of hs with)

No doubt peace.

But yeah, I did the same thing. Me and the kid I got caught cheating on the test with, even tho he didn't get caught, cut up the whole year making jokes and being stupid. He was a sophomore and the class clown and the teacher would always say why do you hang out with him? We used to always go to taco bell after school.

And yeah, every school is different but we had spanish, french, italian, chinese, and german.

Didn't think Canada had sanctimonious christian zealots, but then again I suppose I never gave it a thought.

Didn't think Canada had sanctimonious christian zealots, but then again I suppose I never gave it a thought.

them ppl b all world

No doubt peace.

But yeah, I did the same thing. Me and the kid I got caught cheating on the test with, even tho he didn't get caught, cut up the whole year making jokes and being stupid. He was a sophomore and the class clown and the teacher would always say why do you hang out with him? We used to always go to taco bell after school.

had an after school taco bell phase as well lol. would just get like five basic things off the discount menu with a drink & shovel down

And yeah, every school is different but we had spanish, french, italian, chinese, and german.

tru. thats pretty impressive, actually

had to look up bubble bass like a n00b

There was this one time with the student teacher when we were taking a test and before we started I dropped my paper with all the answers on it on the floor and my boy that sat next to me was like leave it. So she passes out the tests and we're just copying everything off my paper until about halfway she notices me and takes my test and kicks me out.

how did she know the cheat sheet was yours? regardless, ya took one for the team. respects

not sure where i heard about it (probably online) but some dude was saying hed bring a drink to the test -any opaque pop, with the answers written on the back of the label which he stuck back on. hed basically just take sips of his drink & look into the bottle at the back of said label haha

doubt he invented it, but thought that was a good one. never tried it

them ppl b all world

had an after school taco bell phase as well lol. would just get like five basic things off the discount menu with a drink & shovel down

tru. thats pretty impressive, actually

had to look up bubble bass like a n00b

Tru. Crusades and whatnot.

Yeah, those were good times. Should hit that kid up and see what he's up to.

I knew I was never taking Chinese. They had to learn the symbols and all that.

Classic ep.

how did she know the cheat sheet was yours? regardless, ya took one for the team. respects

not sure where i heard about it (probably online) but some dude was saying hed bring a drink to the test -any opaque pop, with the answers written on the back of the label which he stuck back on. hed basically just take sips of his drink & look into the bottle at the back of said label haha

doubt he invented it, but thought that was a good one. never tried it

That's damn good. I would just mostly act like I had a headache and put my hand over my face and look over at people's paper.

I'm pretty sure it said my name on it, but either way I think she saw me looking down at it right in front of me. In retrospect that was a lapse in judgment to do because it was so obvious. But like I said I didn't put too much effort into the class anyways. I knew I was good.

Tru. Crusades and whatnot.

Yeah, those were good times. Should hit that kid up and see what he's up to.

I knew I was never taking Chinese. They had to learn the symbols and all that.

Classic ep.

tru. prolly gotta peep that episode, tho; not as much of an expert on spongebob as id like to be

That's damn good. I would just mostly act like I had a headache and put my hand over my face and look over at people's paper.

I'm pretty sure it said my name on it, but either way I think she saw me looking down at it right in front of me. In retrospect that was a lapse in judgment to do because it was so obvious. But like I said I didn't put too much effort into the class anyways. I knew I was good.

headache is jokes :lol:

class done passed. there was this one french class in grade 7 or 8, where some kid walked right up to her salad after she left the room, then drooled all over it. she came back & started eating again & everyone was just frozen, shit was weird. she was also a klepto & would steal blankets, pillows, & shit from the school library. said janitor i was cool with let me in on that secret. didnt say anything to the kids my age. may or may not have mentioned this previously, not sure

Babies be like,

"Not my house? Then no I won't sleep. Just scream and cry. "

A few phones ago. The battery swelled up so much the back wouldn't close. Supposedly I charged it too much.

Man kids were nasty. Especially when it came to teacher's they didn't like. Didn't see it personally but I remember 8th grade these girls put a condom in my homeroom teacher's dunkin donuts coffee during English.

nah, but they had a few shitty couches in there with said blankets & pillows. maybe for the ralph wiggum types

Babies be like,

"Not my house? Then no I won't sleep. Just scream and cry. "

A few phones ago. The battery swelled up so much the back wouldn't close. Supposedly I charged it too much.

Man kids were nasty. Especially when it came to teacher's they didn't like. Didn't see it personally but I remember 8th grade these girls put a condom in my homeroom teacher's dunkin donuts coffee during English.

did the teacher find it right away? probably melted a bit. yeah, that ol saying about how kids can be cruel

jokes about the cartoon-like antics of that battery

fairly glad i dont ever have to hear infants crying

Werd, twas my niece that was born last summer that I mentioned.

Yeah, but that shit had me paranoid it was about to blow. Had me searching for videos of exploding batteries.

From what I heard she drank it to the bottom, and come to think of it it was the teachers assistant and not the teacher. Again a softspoken lady.

Makes me think, if you're already basically scared of the kids and there's no way to prove who did it (no cameras) She probably just took the L. Bad tho, cause you're leaving yourself open for more abuse.

ah, tru

battery woulda had me worrying about the shit leaking

ugh, that sucks - half a fuckin melted condom in there. feel bad for that teacher, realistically. same with my salad one. in one of my years of grade school, our teacher had a black eye & wore sunglasses all day once. only remember it happening for a day, so maybe twas a friday. said she fell skating & we were actually naive enough to believe it.. fucked up. for punishment, shed make you stay after school & tell you to copy any page from the dictionary, every word, every definition

gonna sleep for a bit man, peace

They loved writing punishments in elementary.

My 5th grade English teacher would have us write whatever we did wrong over and over front to back and I think whatever month it was in the school year would be how many pages we had to do. Like january would be 5 pages front and back of "I will not be late to class."

The funniest punishment in retrospect that I always thought about in hs was when the class would be particularly rowdy and the teacher would say heads down. I wished they had taken that approach in hs. Would've been welcome.

Peace as always

they did. first time hearing about the months one. weird/funny that teachers have their own punishment "style". some of em definitely floss & such on that. graffiti style arrows in all facets of life

not sure if we had heads down. there was this one year during grade school, where this teacher across the hall was screaming at the top of his lungs pretty much everyday to his fourth graders. twas awkward for our class & another next to his