random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

Thought you and the janitor were coo. Maybe it was the high school or middle school one you were talm bout.

Something getting buffed before you can get flicks

#graffpeopleproblems

Don't think graff could ever get that big, but let's say it did, I'd just laugh at those who treated it as a RELIGION.

was cool with my middle school janitor.. grade school one was a bikeresque mr wichard. heard him say "yous guys" on more than one occasion :huh:

tis basically already a religion for some people, though - toyfagz who b posing with their new bs shipment of markers & such. idk, just talking shit, but sort of true

You mean when he was "falling with style"?

was cool with my middle school janitor.. grade school one was a bikeresque mr wichard. heard him say "yous guys" on more than one occasion :huh:

tis basically already a religion for some people, though - toyfagz who b posing with their new bs shipment of markers & such. idk, just talking shit, but sort of true

Tru

Was reading a toy comment on YouTube the other day that had me dyin. But then I just thought damn. Dude was dead serious.

indeed, the burrito roach is delicious.. all the folds of the griddled wrap, crunchy & soaked with whats left

You mean when he was "falling with style"?

Tru

Was reading a toy comment on YouTube the other day that had me dyin. But then I just thought damn. Dude was dead serious.

he fell after the rocket but went back up again, even cruising for a cool minute or two whilst woody was acting all titanic homo & shit

is it a normal thing now that one cant see youtube comments if they dont have an account/are not signed in? shits mad annoying, but yeah.. still cant see comments. wackness

Sheeit man, maybe that was just his childlike sense of wonder teaching kids to buhlee in themselves.

Did you watch it recently? I watched the lion king last year for like the first time in over 10 years. Shit ALMOST had me in tears.

Nah, that comments shit doesn't sound normal.

was never really into the ernest movies, but RIP nevertheless.. he was slinky dog in toy story

idk, man. brb - better tear buzz apart, just to be sure. back. yeah, may or may not have went through all three of them not consecutively a few weeks ago, but still fast enough to strain the ol eyeballs

ok, that youtube thing is now officially gay as fuck.. can anyone else confirm the youtube thing not being normal, & if its fixable? im basically a retard when it comes to this technical shit

Dikhead

was never really into the ernest movies, but RIP nevertheless.. he was slinky dog in toy story

idk, man. brb - better tear buzz apart, just to be sure. back. yeah, may or may not have went through all three of them not consecutively a few weeks ago, but still fast enough to strain the ol eyeballs

Wow, never knew that but it's so obvious in retrospect.

Jim varney also vaguely reminds me of my old boss. The one that was a cop and found that leg that one time at that hospital. Rip.

Word. Had a buzz lightyear toy that the arm got broken off of. Should still be around somewhere. Remember I also got woody from burger king.

Nh

RIP spectr

2x

life is weird

Used to always say that. Especially after something particularly unsavory transpired.

That and "life is random".

i have random thoughts all the time.

and think to myself...i'll post that thought in the random thoughts thread!!

but then when i log into 12oz a few hours later, i forget what my random thought was.

this happens all the time.

Wow, never knew that but it's so obvious in retrospect.

Jim varney also vaguely reminds me of my old boss. The one that was a cop and found that leg that one time at that hospital. Rip.

tru lol. x2 as well

Word. Had a buzz lightyear toy that the arm got broken off of. Should still be around somewhere. Remember I also got woody from burger king.

Nh

thats jokes, because i had a woody doll myself /nh. wasnt all oolala gay with it like andy was, but did have it for a min

2x

xinfinity.. & beyond (that shit possible?)!

Used to always say that. Especially after something particularly unsavory transpired.

That and "life is random".

think ive seen you say both of those, maybe. idk, the thought jus crossed my mind

was jokes how in toy story 3, all the daycare ogs were ripping on ken for being a girls toy, but he was in denial & shit. also, that baby doll was creepy

you know how in the first one, sid was making mutant hybrids? wonder what he wouldve done to woody & buzz, had he gone that way. pixar shouldve released some concept sketches of that in the dvd extras or something. for the children