random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I remember being 12 and thinking this is a good age to be. 10 years from now doesn't feel like it'll ever come and I'm happy where I am. Everyone is nice and young or middle aged. 10 years later we're adults and shit, and the people who were adults have aged. Parents aged, grandparents aged, never thought I'd see it. It's weird.

Time feels fast in the long run but slow in day to day life, if that makes any sense.

nah, that makes perfect sense. although some days still just fly by

think i was the happiest at the age of 17 (have said this more than once, probably). would much rather be a miserable realist, though. not that im osomiserable

Favorite hiphop/rappist slang in recent memory

had no idea thots was synonymous to hoes. urban dictionary hood pass

thot thots tho

You're telling me they're up to 600!!?? Why don't shows no when to quit..the money.

Was thinking of magikarp. Also krabby, kingler, farfetch'd. Moltres and articuno were just overgrown chickens.

Pokemon man. There's no rhyme or reason. Just catch em all.

Ash's last name being catchem.

yeah, it definitely made me feel old.. 600+ pokemons, fuck that

-gyarados tails, kinda like giant fried shrimp tails

-krabby claws for sure. kingler claws would have a bit more meat in em, but would be pricier

-farfetchd would still have that leek in the mouth for presentation, not unlike a cartoon pig roast with an apple in the mouth

-chansey eggs, breakfast platter

-dratini tartare

-mew brains - basically like eating a quarter of mushrooms

fking laughed at the moltres & articuno comment haha

ash done shoulda smashed misty

that being said, gotta fryem all

Idc what anyone says, crust is the best part of the pot pie.

Then carrots.

havent had a pawt pie in ages. since high school, i think

It must have sucked to get an eyelash stuck in your eye during caveman times.

some genius woulda tried to club it out

you know whats jokes? far side of the gallery. the cavemen ones, regarding this topic

That's just always true.

the best arcades back in the day all reeked of body odaire

There's a correlation there somewhere.

nah, that makes perfect sense. although some days still just fly by

think i was the happiest at the age of 17 (have said this more than once, probably). would much rather be a miserable realist, though. not that im osomiserable

had no idea thots was synonymous to hoes. urban dictionary hood pass

thot thots tho

yeah, it definitely made me feel old.. 600+ pokemons, fuck that

-gyarados tails, kinda like giant fried shrimp tails

-krabby claws for sure. kingler claws would have a bit more meat in em, but would be pricier

-farfetchd would still have that leek in the mouth for presentation, not unlike a cartoon pig roast with an apple in the mouth

-chansey eggs, breakfast platter

-dratini tartare

-mew brains - basically like eating a quarter of mushrooms

fking laughed at the moltres & articuno comment haha

ash done shoulda smashed misty

that being said, gotta fryem all

havent had a pawt pie in ages. since high school, i think

some genius woulda tried to club it out

you know whats jokes? far side of the gallery. the cavemen ones, regarding this topic

Word. 22 feelin like I wasted every hour.

I can see you've put a lot of thot (thought) into which pokemon to eat and how to prepare them :lol::lol::lol:

Gettin Gordon Ramsay on em.

Why were brock's eyes always closed????

Pot pies man. Pretty good. Cept the celery.

And the peas.

Farside like the comic? Will peep.

Apparently exeggutor is supposed to be coconuts so I guess you could make drinks and snacks out of him.

Side note: can I just comment on how stupid of pokemon exeggutor/exeggcute are. Idk, maybe they were strong and good but on appearance they look like something that should have been scrapped and who ever thought it up fired.

I can maybe except exeggutor.

Pokeballs

Have you known people to cook things in the microwave and take it out before the timer is done and just leave the microwave ready to microwave the remaining time?

Its the most minor inconvenience to have to clear the time but it is really irritating. Just set the time for however long you intend to have the shit cook for. Don't just linger around watching it you bastard.

all about gourmet pokemon burgers, wild caught and not farmed.

I sang happy birthday to customers at a mexican restaurant. we brought out this guitar off the wall with 3 missing strings, broke out the sombreros' and said OLE!!! and Feliz Cumpleanos!!! it was actually fun, and borderline racist.

Now if I was doing it at applebee's or johnny rockets, i would loathe my existance. shit is embarassing.

There's a correlation there somewhere.

definitely

Word. 22 feelin like I wasted every hour.

I can see you've put a lot of thot (thought) into which pokemon to eat and how to prepare them :lol::lol::lol:

Gettin Gordon Ramsay on em.

Why were brock's eyes always closed????

Pot pies man. Pretty good. Cept the celery.

And the peas.

Farside like the comic? Will peep.

kinda just went down the list of the first generation with the kitchen in mind lol. then did it again after you mentioned your additions to the menu

brock was related to harry from 3rd rock from the sun. maybe

idk, always just enjoyed peas. especially steamed & mixed into mashed taters

far side is seriously the shit.. my 2nd favourite comic, next to calvin & hobbes (not even that into comics or anything). mad hours wasted as a youth, just flipping through & cracking up. countless people have shamelessly bitten gary larsons steez & its sort of become a category of its own, but his original works stay shining to this day

have posted this one before but shit still cracks me up

midvale+school+for+the+gifted.jpg

Apparently exeggutor is supposed to be coconuts so I guess you could make drinks and snacks out of him.

Side note: can I just comment on how stupid of pokemon exeggutor/exeggcute are. Idk, maybe they were strong and good but on appearance they look like something that should have been scrapped and who ever thought it up fired.

I can maybe except exeggutor.

Pokeballs

jokes. exeggutor executive island platter

exeggcute, its predecessor can be utilized as an omelet

all about gourmet pokemon burgers, wild caught and not farmed.

I sang happy birthday to customers at a mexican restaurant. we brought out this guitar off the wall with 3 missing strings, broke out the sombreros' and said OLE!!! and Feliz Cumpleanos!!! it was actually fun, and borderline racist.

Now if I was doing it at applebee's or johnny rockets, i would loathe my existance. shit is embarassing.

here at the 445 farm, we pride ourselves on our wide selection of free range pokemon

i would just start playing metallica on my last day. you have the hair for it