random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
trutis. agreed on the would-be hypocrisy if one couldnt see fast food as an addiction while hating on cigs. its just more disturbing when its health care professionals because you know, doctors take an oath to uphold life & all that, i think.. but actions speak louder than words, so at the end of the day if one is doing that to themselves, how would that maybe effect the way they see life? idk. yeah, theyre stressed & shit. clearly have to be because theyre cutting up live bodys daily & are fucked in the head

Yea I eat unhealthy food a lot but I'm not a personal trainer or a dietician. Truthfully I give no fucks if they want to kill themselves slowly, everyone has their vices. I just think it's not a good look for a healthcare professional.

Fair enough

most movies are so shit

Been thinking this a lot lately. So it's not just me.

I just got a bunch of fireworks and i dont know where to set them off at.

All over the town.

Definitely. Feels like even more so now.

There's this one guy at work, that all he does from when he gets there til when he leaves is download movies. He and this chick talk about a lot of movies. Like every comedy or other bs that comes out, and when they ask me have I seen it, I'm like no.

All the shit just seems so bland.

Definitely. Feels like even more so now.

There's this one guy at work, that all he does from when he gets there til when he leaves is download movies. He and this chick talk about a lot of movies. Like every comedy or other bs that comes out, and when they ask me have I seen it, I'm like no.

All the shit just seems so bland.

very tru. dude is like the boss chris had in family guy at the video place lol

yeah, my bad for just triple posting that day & bouncing, was mad tired. been sorta busy as well. what iz good

Lol, yeah. Dude's so annoying and always trying to chill outside of work. I'm like nah.

S'all good. Actually trying to make some moves for the better. Trying to leave aforementioned job. Hate it, too much bullshit, not enough pay.

Have to go to some meeting tomorrow at 7:00 am for god knows what, so gonna check a couple things here then at least try and sleep.

How's things?

I should have kept in contact with that girl. She was nothing to me but i could have at least gotten a beej if i saw her again, if not more...

x2

Girls I dissed but shouldn't have.

^whisper that somewhere lol

itd be jokes if you agreed to chill outside of work with said family guy guy & hes just like, whoa, check out ma vhs/dvd collection

thats good (about work, upgrading, & all the grown up shit). things have been well, i guess. life, cant complain

That'd probably be how it'd play out.

Thanks and glad to hear.

all that adult shit. its good & its not good. you know

Yeah.

Didn't even have to go to that meeting. But I was there at 7am tho.

Have never hated people moar.

Damn bruh, That is a bitch move your company pulled on you. It seems like a good way to lose a hardworking employee.

Lml, appreciate it. Wouldn't even call myself a hard worker, I just do what I'm asked, to try and dissuade any unecessary exchanges with my bitch boss.

Actually had a meeting today.

tru. let the boy cook, i guess

word & dang ol

Oh man that fuckin guy, basically made it obvious that I'm not hangin with em the other night at work. Was kinda awkward but I don't care, dude's obnoxious. Was saying "I'm a completely different way outside of work" was like yeah don't care. No clue why he's trying so hard.

• Like 1