random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
600 fucking pokemon?

God damn, I remember being on board with the first addition of some new janks but

it was never the same.

I wonder if that whole ''My Pokemon cards will be gold someday'' phenomenon will ever happen....

think some of them probably might be worth some moneys. idk, though

what has been good

had this one as a teeshirt back in the day it was one of my favorites

i wonder what happened to it

doppe. you should definitely find that & wear it as youre pretending to push a pull door. or just wear

Dude at midvale is putting his heart and soul into pushing that door open and I think that comic does a good job of illustrating that.

Kudos

definitely. he basically has a few different settings, all with his style of characters.. theres ones its just like anthropomorphic animals, cave men, modern life with random people, & etc

Michael Ian black is not funny. Just annoying AS FUCK.

never seen his shit, but jim jefferies makes me shake my head. the people laughing at him must be even more fucked

Never seen his shit but if he's anything like mr black, I agree.

I liked Stella but that is kind of like Tim and Eric in the sense you either find it hilarious or retarded. Same with Comedy Bang Bang. White people humor.

I'll go ahead and say Tim and Eric transcend the color line. At least I find it hilarious. Their new show "Tim and Eric's bedtime stories" is pretty good. So far anyways. It's only 2 episodes in.

Never watched Stella or comedy bang bang so maybe that's better. Was judging him based on "You're Whole" on adult swim. Tries to take a stab at the whole absurdist satirical comedy angle, like Tim and Eric, and just falls flat. HARD. I hate everything about that show including the ghey pun of a name.

As someone who works around the health care system and has for a minute, I can attest to the fact that A LOT of them smoke.

It doesn't bother me all that much tbh. I don't do it, I've tried it, and it wasn't for me.They're free to do as they please. I don't want someone in my face telling me the double cheeseburger I just ordered is clogging my arteries, so I can kinda sympathize with them.

Don't get me wrong, they should definitely be doing it in designated areas only amongst themselves. 2nd hand smoke is real.

trutis. agreed on the would-be hypocrisy if one couldnt see fast food as an addiction while hating on cigs. its just more disturbing when its health care professionals because you know, doctors take an oath to uphold life & all that, i think.. but actions speak louder than words, so at the end of the day if one is doing that to themselves, how would that maybe effect the way they see life? idk. yeah, theyre stressed & shit. clearly have to be because theyre cutting up live bodys daily & are fucked in the head