random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

forgot people eat frog legs. have you actually tried them? dont think theyd be horrible if theyre fried.. probably like eating wings

if i had to choose a star wars planet to live on, itd probably be coruscant or naboo.. unoriginal answers, but naboo is posh as fuh. plus, you can find jar jar there - always a pleasure

shit makes me wish i was born back then

as for robots feeling pain, it just seems like something people would want to step up their game to, just to see if they can. science & shit, idk

Oh yeah, me and grandmoms get them every summer at Nathan's when i go visit. Been a tradition since before I was in school. Of course back then she told me it was chicken to get me to even try it.

Pic from last summer

Fresh frog legs!!!2r25dty.jpg

Naboo and coruscant seem the most normal. Dantooine was pretty cool from what it looked like in the game. Mos eisley would probably be too hot and arid. Those sentences are laced with spelling error underlines.

Wait, you actually want to find jar jar!?

About that time, yeah that's when my parents were coming up in nyc. Not that they wrote or anything. I wish my teens/20s were in the 90s in ny. 90s ny was something special. Even the parts I got to experience so young.

Understand about the bots. Still sucks for them tho.

Thought you and the janitor were coo. Maybe it was the high school or middle school one you were talm bout.

Something getting buffed before you can get flicks

#graffpeopleproblems

Don't think graff could ever get that big, but let's say it did, I'd just laugh at those who treated it as a RELIGION.

Anal

Common misconception for gay-sex. In reality, Anal is the act of making love or otherwise having sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. Arguably, the best sex one can have, as the nerve endings and g-spot stimulation of the female during penetration as well as the rather tight squeeze and domination satisfaction for the male.

Occasionally, gay men participate but they mostly enjoy oral due to the rather unpleasant feeling of the prostate during intercourse (common misconception is that it feels good to men, please).

Women usually offer anal to a man once she really loves him, as it is probably the most intimate thing she could provide him. She would not let just anyone penetrate her anally. Trust is a very big factor but once it is gained anal often becomes the preferred (but not openly discussed) form of lovemaking. Is also considered a great form of birth-control. Use plenty of lub and be patient at first when you try. Then once she loosens up, pump away and enjoy!

Sex in a woman's ass is THE holy-of-the-holy's!

Juicy juice is good af

I really can't stand this new "af" thing. For some reason it represents this whole new instagram cool twitter tween hip hop semi-hood wangster motif. It's just that one though that pisses me off. Text messages with "u" instead of you is OK with me. BRB, AFK, LOL, those can stay. Also I can stand "lmk" for let me know. But "hmu" hit me up is on that breaking point. AF is lame AF.

Also.

Crossword -

14 letters. Clue: "Astronaut's breakup line?"

18 letters. Clue: "Blood-donor's breakup line?"

I cant stand any sort of abreviations in text messages or any other sort of media. You are less busy because you have a phone just spell the shit out. We Americans as a whole can barely speak English why further butcher it?

I like when i take a dump and you can hear the toilet about to clog and it works itself out at the last second as it slurps up the turd. Bliss