random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

assuming that was not an unrelated passing thought & twas directed at me

today, i am relaxing hard.. have pretty much zero desire to drink again, due to puking mad times on friday

Hope you're feeling mucho better puking is always a great way to ruin a night out

sometimes

i like how they added the cookie jar & all

Tru lyfe

tru & thx

its crazy that trap is still doing his thing.. respect

Word, I remember a summer or 2 ago when him and fib were edging their way up i95 and they had got to a little past Hartford, I was hoping they'd put in the extra mileage and hit up Springfield, but no avail.

skeme & cap in style wars were realest as fuck. just saying

I think we've all felt like him in that scene with his mom. Maybe not. I have.

We have a cap here. Everyone hates him. He's the type to meet you for the first time under a bridge, conversate like normal leave, and the next time you go back he'll have crossed you out and went over you. That's just his style.

He posted the other day.

Weird kid. Good kid.

Makes me think of when the oontz was a livelier place with all those california kids.

always funny watching you & him quietly compete in the compliment thread

Word, I remember a summer or 2 ago when him and fib were edging their way up i95 and they had got to a little past Hartford, I was hoping they'd put in the extra mileage and hit up Springfield, but no avail.

tru. least you saw some shit

I think we've all felt like him in that scene with his mom. Maybe not. I have.

further tru. his moms funny in that too, which is obviously the reason they brought her back for an interview with him decades later

We have a cap here. Everyone hates him. He's the type to meet you for the first time under a bridge, conversate like normal leave, and the next time you go back he'll have crossed you out and went over you. That's just his style.

furthest true - people like that are lames. cap never came off like a snaky dude in style wars, though. not reasonable, but not snaky either lol

Look just like the lady from the picture hangin up in grandma's living room.

lolnah, hate puking - shits never fun. i used to be able to puke, feel normal, & keep drinking, but its just not fun anymore.. the spins

Onah, came out wrong.

Don't know if you ever played but they taught me "puking is painful"

f7yggXc.jpg

I feel like we should roll jar jar in salt then maybe cook him. Not sayin I want any.