random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

this is not a random thought from now but it occured to me while I was on the loo this morning.

"did the person who wrote the ducktales theme so ng also write the theme song to 21 Jump Street?"

I was actually watching a video on the guy, Jeff Pescetto is his name. He was talking about it how he was a trying artist during the time doing everything he could then DuckTales happened and that’s what he’s known for, the theme song and none of his actual music lol. He was in good spirits mentioning it’s not so bad because he brought a lot of joy to some generations. He also did the title credits song for Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. Not sure ab 21 tho! 

I was gunna come in here and say I held that poo for too long but I just had to go off on a tangent about a guy named Jeff. 

• Props 1

On 2/5/2024 at 11:23 AM, IdleHandz said:

I was actually watching a video on the guy, Jeff Pescetto is his name. He was talking about it how he was a trying artist during the time doing everything he could then DuckTales happened and that’s what he’s known for, the theme song and none of his actual music lol. He was in good spirits mentioning it’s not so bad because he brought a lot of joy to some generations. He also did the title credits song for Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. Not sure ab 21 tho! 

I was gunna come in here and say I held that poo for too long but I just had to go off on a tangent about a guy named Jeff. 

@IdleHandz

just googled him.

he also worked with John farnham Australia's most popular singer  amongst old farts!!

• LOL! 1

On 1/31/2024 at 7:54 PM, LUGR said:

I think both those teams should have maintained a name related to Native Americans. If people found the original names offensive, they should have changed them to something non offensive. The Chiefs and Braves got to keep their names. The Guardians and Commanders are really lame names.

Idk why they didn’t just go with the Hogs. I have/had a felt poster from the 83 Super Bowl with a pig in the mud with a football that says “go hogs”. Should just said “had” because it doesn’t exist for me anymore. Was my grandfathers, some women are something else I’ll tell you what. I still have some memorabilia left though. We still call them the Redskins btw. This old head is a good example. Sitting here waiting for my pops to get out of his cancer appointment and I look left to see him all decked out when I was typing this. Gotta be my grandfather saying he is here with us.

in other news, cardboard is all over this dumpster. He needs to work on his handstyle….

IMG_0839.jpeg

IMG_0809.jpeg

Edited by IdleHandz
Had to add the old head