random thots

Mr. Peanut

Couldn't help myself tried to tie one in last night but ice cycles fully covered the canvases so I did some lil doodle diddlys, heard the sound of a whistle from the woods and whistled back to mess with them.

Thought it may have been some one lurking but now I'm wondering if it was some wild animal that makes a whistle sound....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

we aren't living in a culturally rich society when we must sit thru commercials to enjoy listening to music or subscribe to multiple streaming "platforms" to see and enjoy things we like.

There is no 'must.'  You've been influenced into doing those things, but it is a choice.

• Truth 1

Couldn't miss the chance to bench.  Driving, reminding myself that other people are driving like madmen to get to a j-o-b and I should chill.  It is pretty crazy how frantic some people are to get somewhere they hate that they would risk themselves and others just to be 'on time.'  Remembering driving to a bench and Ants Marching came on and at the time I thought, all these ant are marching, but not me.  Marching to my own drum at least.  Someone zipping in and out of traffic, I allow him to cut around and in front.  These aren't ants, these are more like salmon except the giant fuckfest that awaits them at the end of this river isn't sexual in nature.  Onto the highway yard bound with an exit away, there's an entrance lane on my right that's empty and will allow me to move ahead so I take it.  At the end I see a car move to block me.  Whatever, I got 1 exit for my trains and I got time so I won't sweat this guy being a dick.  But then I notice that this guy is enraged.  Like I'm trying not to give much attention but I can see he's making strange angry gestures in his rearview multiple times, really going on.  Exit comes up and I roll up real slow along him and he's leaning over flipping me off and I just smile at him while dismissively waving bye-bye, leaving him boiling over.  Then I went benching.  Life.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I think both those teams should have maintained a name related to Native Americans. If people found the original names offensive, they should have changed them to something non offensive. The Chiefs and Braves got to keep their names. The Guardians and Commanders are really lame names.

• Truth 3