random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 hours ago, morton said:

it is not hard to heat up a heavy fry pan to use for the top side on panini sandwich making. 

For sure but once you get more intricate and bougie with shit like

Gourmet-Grilled-Cheese-6a.jpg

Or a 3 bread slice fatty, the two pan method or one pan flip method gets a lot more tricky .

Edited by MOOGLE?
Today I learned beet jelly is a thing and I hope there's a special place in hell for whoever created it and people who volunteerly eat it
  • Like 1

@Mauler5150I can't keep track of all your posts much less read every single one in their entirety.  But I saw somewhere where you were talking about swallowing magnets and sticking them up your ass again and, unlike our peers, I would like to encourage this and find out more.  Specifically, I'm wondering if you've given thought to the +/- direction of the magnets as you swallow/insert.  Like, will you put them in so they attract to each other somewhere in your middle, or will you put them in so they repel each other?  Enquiring minds want to know.

29019711_ScreenShot2024-01-13at8_46_15AM.thumb.png.17e6ed82b8bea55f18fab52c740821cc.png

Also @Mauler5150there are ?s I've been dying to ask of you, no time like the present.  You've talked about how terribly life has treated you so I'm wondering what keeps you going?  What gets you up in the morning?

Also the wake up question- if you woke up tomorrow morning and your problems had disappeared over night, how would you know and what would be different?

Enquiring minds do want to know.

With your feeling that things mostly suck, I appreciate you still Oontzing along with us and contributing to this.  Much respect.

• Like 2

I have a close friend and he told me a long time ago 

you’re a toy for (minimum) the first 5 years you do anything. ANYTHING. even something as simple as taking photos. 
if you try to flex within that five years, you will be humbled into greatness (most of it is guidance and some can be harsh guidance) or shook out all together. Never post or  boast about your work within that five years.  Now that I am well on the other side of 5 years (photos) this theory is understandable. I am inside that 5 years of growing marijuana and it’s even MORE understandable. 

for scale-dudes been painting for a lil over 25 years and spent more than half those years painting solo whole cars. 
dude had some good wisdom to pass down. 

• Truth 2

14 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I have a close friend and he told me a long time ago 

you’re a toy for (minimum) the first 5 years you do anything. ANYTHING. even something as simple as taking photos. 
if you try to flex within that five years, you will be humbled into greatness (most of it is guidance and some can be harsh guidance) or shook out all together. Never post or  boast about your work within that five years.  Now that I am well on the other side of 5 years (photos) this theory is understandable. I am inside that 5 years of growing marijuana and it’s even MORE understandable. 

for scale-dudes been painting for a lil over 25 years and spent more than half those years painting solo whole cars. 
dude had some good wisdom to pass down. 

This is fax for sure I'ma keep all my personal achievements to myself from here on out until the future when I'm a OG, 

I'm just thankful to be welcomed on these boards by fellow respected artists and apologize for any annoyance I may have caused.

• Like 2

Until recently some states SC and VA maybe ?offered employees the choice to take MLK day off on Monday or... Robert E Lee/Stonewall Jackson day off on the Friday before.

Something like that anyway, wild stuff.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Alabama, Mississippi and Virginia all combined the holliday will Robert E Lee, the administration of days off by state agencies is a little more research than I feel like atm, still wild. Arizona got all the attention but it looks like they were not alone in douchebaggery

• Truth 2