bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
some dude on a mtn bike asked me as he was shifting into an easier gear and i was passing him going up the closest thing to a hill here how guys on fixed gears can ride them long distances. i said just keep pedaling! haha.

cant wait 4 my next ride...keep pedaling...

Do you think they are just using the pyrenees to just test everyones strength and that they will be attacking more in the Alps?

Watching the stage yesterday I didn't get why Andy Schleck just kept doing little attacks and allowing everyone to catch up, I know he seems to be test Contador but he seems to be forgeting about the other top riders, he seemed to look pretty strong and could have just gone for it.

I noticed that the last but 1 stage has a huge Alp finish, I was thinking maybe they are keeping it tight and saving it to get a lead on that stage meaning no one is really gonna take yellow off them on the run into Paris.

Schleck brothers = bordem.

When Andy attacked it was vicious, but only for a minute and then he would chill. When Frank attacked it was soft and mega-slow and only for, maybe, ten seconds. Its cool that they have each other to really play games on the climbs, but they're tactics are boring to watch. There's no dominant attacking, leaving others in the dust. I'm not an Armstrong fan but when dude attacked he kept the gas on till he reached the finish line. Sure others would follow, initially, but they all fell off his wheel at some point. If Andy wants to win the Tour he needs to be dominant... not a pussy.

Personally, I hope they keep fuckin' up and Voekler takes yellow all the way to Paris. Dude is riding like a man possessed, right now. Reminding me of how Gilbert rides...

Went down to the bike storage area in my building to take my mountain bike for a ride... and my saddle and disc brakes were gone. Someone stole them right off my bike. And my wet weather bike, they took the tires and tubes off. I really hate people...

that sucks joker. i've never been robbed parts, just whole bikes. thats gotta be infuriating.

it had avid BB7s on it right? you can get those on ebay for around $75 a set

(or if you're feeling gangster you can get oem formula oro k24s for like 180 a set [rated in the top 3 brakes ever consistently])

Fuck, that sucks! Does your building have cameras?

When I first got into cycling a few years ago, I had my first "nice" bike stolen in broad daylight on the busiest street of my city while I was shown an apartment for all of 20 minutes. Shitty feeling for sure.

60 mile ride tomorrow. It was 94 degrees with 84% relative humidity today. Tomorrow will be worse. I fucking hate Pennsylvania summers sometimes.

Went down to the bike storage area in my building to take my mountain bike for a ride... and my saddle and disc brakes were gone. Someone stole them right off my bike. And my wet weather bike, they took the tires and tubes off. I really hate people...

super shitty.

i lock my saddle to my bike if im going in anywhere for more than 10 or 15 minutes. i dont trust anyone.