bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's world naked bikeride. Hipster losers think it's liberating. I think it's poseur-fest, but I also feel the exact same way about critical mass. I wish they would just move back to whatever weird suburb they came from.

critical mass is kind of lame. its supposed to make people aware of bikes being out there on the street and being part of traffic and it just turns into 400 people following no traffic laws at all blowing through every light and stop sign while yelling shit at cars. i still go sometimes because i like riding with a lot of people like that its pretty fun. id be out riding either way. hell my bike ride to/from the starting point is 2-3x longer than the actual ride. haha.

i like bikes.

mailman better have my fuckingg bottom bracket today or there will be hellll to payyyyyyyy

haha the critical mass in my city averages around 7mph. i honestly don't think i can ride at that slow of a pace. it takes more effort for me to ride way slow rather than way fast. fuck all them hippies anyway.

mailman better have my fuckingg bottom bracket today or there will be hellll to payyyyyyyy

i feel ya. i've been waiting for a wheel set to come in, shit said yesterday it was on the truck for delivery and i still haven't gotten it.

haha the critical mass in my city averages around 7mph. i honestly don't think i can ride at that slow of a pace. it takes more effort for me to ride way slow rather than way fast. fuck all them hippies anyway.

i feel ya. i've been waiting for a wheel set to come in, shit said yesterday it was on the truck for delivery and i still haven't gotten it.

they allegedly tried to deliver it last thursday but i was home and they didnt leave a notice in the box or on the door. scheduled for redeliver yesterday..WHERES MY SHEEEEIIIITTT??

gonna go get postal on the postal workers if its not here today.

the first few times i went it was slower than i like to go but a decent pace for that many people who probably ride a bike once a month. seems to be down to like 10mph now and people are complaining about it being fast! psssh.

they allegedly tried to deliver it last thursday but i was home and they didnt leave a notice in the box or on the door. scheduled for redeliver yesterday..WHERES MY SHEEEEIIIITTT??

gonna go get postal on the postal workers if its not here today.

the first few times i went it was slower than i like to go but a decent pace for that many people who probably ride a bike once a month. seems to be down to like 10mph now and people are complaining about it being fast! psssh.

USPS did the same shit to me about a year ago, they said they left a notice but didn't leave shit. after calling them repeatedly and never having phone calls returned for over a week, they finally called me and said they got the address mixed up with another one that sounded similar (only if you're a retard) and i got my shit about a month overdue. no wonder those fuckers are going bankrupt

how all you racey types doing?

i managed to take a bit of a break and have a fairly serious RR this weekend.

so far the season has progressed well. i accomplished the goals i set for myself and am looking forward to pushing even further.

on the other hand, i'm feeling a little cooked after starting the season on jan 1st.

tumblr_lked60tmKq1qd1eeao1_400.jpg

Count...

Been racking up the miles, lately, and spending some days doing heavy intervals, trying to get myself ready for the end of season crits and the upcoming cyclocross season. Done a few local races but just sitting in, for the most part. Have been doing some STXC racing, as well, but it's tough. Racing as a cat1 in the dirt is flippin' hard. I can't imagine how fast the Pro guys are if the cat1 guys are this fast. My first race I finished 9th, out of 20 guys, and that was after a pretty nasty crash. I think I had my front tire pressure too low. The last STXC race I did I was doing pretty well, sitting in 5th position with three laps to go. Going through a tight, fast, turn my front wheel slid out and I went down really hard. I tried to get up and get back on but I started to feel dizzy, was losing my balance, so I sat down and waited it out. Definitely had my bell rung. Dusted myself off and rode home. The shitty thing... all the wounds from the week before were starting heal up nicely and I went down on the same side and made them worse than before... and added some new ones. Thankfully this week is a rest week.

Have a circuit race in a few weeks that is on a course I love. I won't be riding for the win but it will be fun to keep the race animated by working for the team.

Spoon[/url] because its cheap in case my ass doesnt like it.

I have a brooks now but i had a piece of shit from of piece of shit bike that was more comfortable. ive only had the brooks for about a month so i guess i need to give it some time to break in.

i think it comes down to how much you ride. you can ride 4 or 5 miles and it wont matter if youre sitting on a fuckin 2x4 wrapped in a sweatshirt like a crackhead. but if youre talkin about 40 or 50 miles you know that might make a difference.

I have a brooks now but i had a piece of shit from of piece of shit bike that was more comfortable. ive only had the brooks for about a month so i guess i need to give it some time to break in.

i think it comes down to how much you ride. you can ride 4 or 5 miles and it wont matter if youre sitting on a fuckin 2x4 wrapped in a sweatshirt like a crackhead. but if youre talkin about 40 or 50 miles you know that might make a difference.

brooks have a nut in the front of the saddle you can adjust if it doesnt feel to your liking. i was riding a turbo saddle for a while and went back to my brooks and it felt like i had a flat all the time, so i tightened that thing up and it was good as new.

Rode 28 miles tonight, climbed 2500ft, got rained on twice, loved every bit of it.

I think I'm gonna go with the Charge Spoon since its cheap and i wont be bummed out if i dont like it. Its gonna be awhile though cuz im switching jobs and going on a roadtrip in the next two weeks

brooks have a nut in the front of the saddle you can adjust if it doesnt feel to your liking. i was riding a turbo saddle for a while and went back to my brooks and it felt like i had a flat all the time, so i tightened that thing up and it was good as new.

i think the point of tightening that thing is to stretch the leather a bit so it stiffens up more. eventually you can't tighten it any more though so once it's completely stretched thats it. but like i said before i've only had mine for a month or two so i haven't messed with that yet