The Nonsense thread

Overtime

Griselda Blanco Dead: 'Cocaine Godmother' Reportedly Killed In Colombia

s-GRISELDA-BLANCO-large.jpg

Griselda Blanco, photo via the Florida Department of Corrections.

Notorious drug trafficker Griselda Blanco, who brought the idea of assassination-by-motorcycle to Miami in the '70s and '80s, was assassinated by men on motorcycles in Colombia on Monday, according to the Miami Herald.

The BBC reports 69-year-old Blanco was shot as she was leaving a butcher's in Medellin, Colombia's second-largest city.

According to Colombia's Caracol Radio, Blanco was one of the first Colombians to traffic narcotics to the United States, earning her the nickname "Queen of Cocaine." Colombia's El Tiempo writes that Colombian authorities suspect Blanco ordered at least 250 killings.

Blanco was known for her eccentricities, including naming one of her sons after a character from The Godfather and creating custom underwear to smuggle drugs. As the Miami Herald notes: "She even had a Medellin lingerie shop custom design bras and girdles with special pockets to hold cocaine, a tool used by her drug mules flying to Miami."

Blanco was deported to Colombia after spending nearly 20 years in a U.S. jail, according to the BBC. El Tiempo notes she kept a low profile once back in Colombia.

Read more from the Miami Herald.

suprised aint been posted..she was bout that life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I GET SO ASTRONOMICAL, MY FLOW IS TOO PHENOMENAL, PURPS MY MEDICATION, HOUSTONS MY LOCATION, IM TALKIN GEOLOGICAL, LYRICS YOU CAN FEEL IN YOUR ABDOMINAL, CAUSE IT JUST SOUND SO LOGICAL, I SPIT IT FROM THE CHRONICLES,THEY PASSED ME DOWN THE SCROLLS, JAMMIN ASAP SMOKIN BOWLS, PUT 2 RILLOS IN THE AIR, CAUSE I LIKE MY BLUNTS IN PAIRS, AFTER THAT I LIGHT THE SPARE. GRAB THE PURP, GRAB THE CUPS, GET THE SPRITES GET THE BLUNTS GET THE RUBBERS GET THE SLUTS.

2hRyj.jpg

I read somewhere today that a study was done with male rapists, and basically what it discovered was that the vast majority of males that are rapists all think that all men behave and think the same way they do. They don't realize that us normal males don't think its cool to be out raping broads and we wouldn't act the same way in any given situation.

Which kind of explains that whole need for burkas in africa and the rapey middle east.