The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah, good shit - my parents old house had an apricot tree & a crab apple one in the front.. threw so many crab apples while cruising on bikes with my friends as a carefree youth. the apricots were actually delicious every year, surprisingly

i plan on maintaing a really badass venus flytrap at some point in my life

also, i know this is old, but deviance is a sik rap letter film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEdTRFcEikk wish someone could would subtitle all of the dialogue

acarm.jpg

I did exactly this once myself.

I saw the cars stopped at the lights and ran out not realising that the cars that were stopped had a red arrow and the cars going straight were still on green. There were a bunch of people on the opposite side of the road, I head a screech of tires and saw the people do the "Oh shiiiiit" face and immediately realised what was going on. I tried to jump the air and that probably saved my life.

The grill of the car hit my left calf muscle (holy fuck that hurt for weeks) and I bounced off the car windscreen. I don't remember hitting the windscreen but I remember looking in to the traffic lights upside down and noticing how much dust had collected on them. Next thing I know I was sitting in the middle of the road thinking, oh fuck, I'm sitting in the middle of the intersection. So jumped up, ran to the car that had hit me. The guy in the car was shitting himself saying "sorry, I had n time to stop, I'm so sorry". I saw the damage on his car and said, no problem, I gotta go and bolted.

I broke my arm/wrist in 4 places, had a whole bunch of skin off the face and a fucking sore leg. IF I hadn't had tried to jump I reckon I would have been dead as it was a 70km zone and that car had about half a second breaking before it hit me.

It was the last day of work before 4 weeks Xmas holidays. Because it happened on the way home from work, I had 4weeks off with a broken arm and they gave me another 4 weeks when the arm was healed.

My cool story.

I wish I could grow apples down here.

Actually I can but don't have the starter material

What I didn't post:

Avocado

Mando

Ginger

Malayan coconut

Once I up-pot the > pic or gtfoh

hey where are you at that you can't grow apples? Also wondering what you are doing for your avocados? I got a few planted at different spots but am wondering about what types you are growing and if you know about grafting with them. Wondering if you have ever read this btw http://www.amazon.com/Permaculture-Designers-Manual-Bill-Mollison/dp/0908228015 awesome book well worth reading if you want to try to grow anything.