The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Goodday,

I am Zhang Lui, Managing Director BEA, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal for you.A transfer of $26.5 million was deposited by one of our late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2003.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to Al Fayez, So you will be able to receive this funds to your own nominated account we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.

Regards,

Zhang Lui.

Lil wayne is an amazig lyricists. Some people just don't get it. So many people are stupid!! He can repeat a line because it can mean more than one thing or he just felt like repeating himself. What's wrong with that?? You can't anylize art so harshly. He does what he wanted to do and i respect that. WEEZY spits fire. Sick metaphors and imagery that makes you think.

Oh yeah, I can't remember who posted it or in what thread, but they said "when I get pee shy I just picture myself peein in a girls butt". Well, i got pee shy tonight at the bar and I thought of that, I laughed like i was a little girl and Niagra Falls was the end result. Thankyou and goodnight. Imaginary (more than regular) props.