The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some may recall the occupational situation i got involved in. If not here it is in brief. Granpops couldnt live alone anymore. I was broke, more than 20K in debt. Rest of the family (aunts, uncles & mom) were gonna put him in a home. I volunteered to come stay and look after him for pay. The old fella is the one paying altho he dont know it and in exchange he gets 3 home cooked meals a day, someone to talk to and I keep the house clean and maintained, laundry done, and lawn cut. That was almost 7 months ago and i really haven't gotten a break yet. Im like 24/7 except for when i'm at school a couple nights a week. The guy has dementia bad, very little mobility, and hes generally unpleasant but i manage and I could really use a few days off.

Aunts and uncles are all types of trying to put him in an assisted living situation. He would be the one to pay for that too. I am trying to go out of town for a few days in a few weeks, i realize that i cant depend on them to look after him so i can get away so i called a service that does live in home care and discovered that they charge over twice what i am being paid. So i dont get it. Family is willing to pay me half the going rate for live in home care or several times what they are now to put him in a home to absolve themselves of having to do ANYTHING. Its not like they do much as it is. These relatives are either very comfortable or millionaires. Despite the fact that i stepped in and have done right by Everyone they could care less if i'm out of work again. I dont mean to complain as the only reason for writing this. Im not sure if i should pass on the chance to leave town for 4 days of camping, scumbaggery, and music just to keep the status quo. I feel like it could shake me out of my tree. Family seems perfectly content not letting me have any breaks and paying me less than the job normally pays.

Quotations PRIVACY NOTICE:

Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the ...United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law

.174386_1135492813_1459143_n.jpg

I don't friend dudes! End of question! And don't msg me and tell me how big of a bitch I am, b/c I won't friend U!!!!! Ur bark'n up the wrong tree!

...armed with Russian Topal-M. Hollywood gossip is that Dick Cheney had ordered NORAD to -- you guessed it -- stand down. World War III is thus narrowly averted thanks to 911 Troof Movement. Yeah, right.

From the liar's vid description

Russian Military Analysts are reporting today that Russian Coast Guard and Naval forces were forced to sink the Chinese registered cargo ship New Star bound for US Port of Seattle after it refused orders to stop and be boarded over fears it was carrying a missing nuclear warhead from a Russian Topol-M intercontinental ballistics missile. [End quote.]

So. Who are the retards who put out these lies? Well, they call themselves "Environmentalists Against War" and THEIR NAMES ARE: Peter Drekmeier, Josh Karliner, China Brotsky, Gar Smith, Celia Alario, Martin Bourque, Mike Brune, Michelle Chan-Fishel, Gopal Dayaneni, Krikor Didonian, Peter Drekmeier, Jason Fults, John Gibler,

Ernie Goitein, Claire Greensfelder, Josh Karliner, Marylia Kelly, Phil Klasky, Steve Kretzmann, Jeremy Madsen, Ed Mainland, Juliette Majot, Ross Mirkarimi, Evan Paul, Mary Rose Kaczorowski, Gar Smith and Bill Walker.

These folks ARE the Tides Center (Drummond Pike) and the are funded by GEORGE SOROS! Click here to see for yourself.

http://www.envirosagainstwar.org/know/read.php?&itemid=7951

!

Look..For those who seem to show their ignorance here..you will not be tolerated.

You may "think" you know reality but until you have had close encounters with crafts that move like you have never imagined..until you actually find yourself in the presence of an actual extraterrestrial being..I think that you best move along and keep your insults. It only shows how truly ignorant you are to life and what has been with us for our entire existence here on Earth. Insults are gone.

I have had close encounters with UFOs and ET for many years of my life..and they are as real as you and I.

I have been taken by the greys and been on their crafts and I kept things to myself until I found other actual abductees and I soon realized then..that I was not alone in this..

I was seeded with knowledge of some things to come..It was not learned or discussed..It was "placed" inside of me. It is something that I do know, which most cannot imagine how it feels.

We ALL were to always be aware of..ET and things to come. Not predicting future but it was known to them (ET) as they shared the information of an astronomical / celestial forecast, that would also include ET. That event is known to the greys..I am not lying, I am telling the truth as I know it from my encounters.

Now maybe the greys are lying to me I don't trust them simply because they are alien to me still...but I do not trust man..even more..when it comes to our leaders and the powers that have taken control.

We are being lied to about ET and UFOs for a reason..and it is to benefit the elite..NWO...the "powers that be" in a way you can never imagine. Nor could I ..if I had not seen nor experienced what has changed my life and what I do see.

I was asked what I thought about 2012..and this video is my short reply...

BTW I was trying out a new wireless Bluetooth mic for the first time..thus my strange moments. ;)

My blog "Taken By The Greys" can be found at http://takenbythegreys-abductions.blogspot.com/

May you all awaken one day...to find the truth, right in front of you.