The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/05/25/2011-05-25_new_zealand_truck_driver_steven_mccormack_nearly_pops_after_getting_air_hose_lod.html

alg_hospital_steven-mccormack.jpg

A truck driver in New Zealand nearly popped after an air hose accidently got lodged in his buttocks.

Steven McCormack says he is "lucky to be alive" after the bizarre accident on Saturday landed him in intensive care at a hospital in Whakatane, on the North Island's east coast.

"I felt the air rush into my body and I felt like I was going to explode," he told 3News in New Zealand on Tuesday.

The 48-year-old was at Waiotahi Contractors where he worked, standing on the rigging between his truck and the trailer when he slipped and fell.

He landed on the hose connected to the semi's airbrakes and broke it. The nozzle pierced his left buttocks and air from the tanks pumped into his body at 100 pounds per square inch.

"I was blowing up like a football," he said. "I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon."

The air separated his fat from his muscles, doctors said. It quickly filled his body, inflating his leg, chest and face. The pressure also caused his lungs to fill with fluid and compressed his heart.

"He became more and more distressed, and his whole body... started to swell," said Robbie Petersen, McCormack's boss.

McCormack screamed for help, and co-workers removed him from the nozzle after nearly half of the air in the tank had been pumped into him.

Emergency personnel arrived nearly an hour later, but his condition made helping him difficult.

"They went to put a drip in me, but when they put the needle in, [the air] spit the needle out," he said.

The freak accident left McCormack's skin crackling with air bubbles. Although doctors were able to extract the excess fluids, the truck driver was forced to release the air in the only way possible.

"You can't turn a tap on and let it out," he told 3News. "You just have to burp it out, or fart it out."

McCormack as since recovered, but it took nearly three days for him to return to his normal size.

I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/woman-takes-attacker-s-penis-to-cop/article1-703594.aspx

A 40-year-old Bangladeshi woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempted rape and took it to a police station as evidence, police in a remote part of Bangladesh said on Monday. The woman, a married mother of three, was attacked while she was sleeping in her shanty in Jhalakathi district, so me 200 kilometres (120 miles) south of Dhaka, on Saturday night, officers said.

"As he tried to rape her, the lady cut his penis off with a knife. She then wrapped up the penis in a piece of polythene and brought it to the Jhalakathi police station as evidence of the crime," police chief Abul Khaer said.

The woman has filed a case accusing the man -- who is also 40 and a married father of five -- of attempted rape, saying that he had been harassing her for six months.

The severed penis has been kept at the police station and the rape suspect was undergoing treatment in hospital.

"We shall arrest him once his condition gets better," Khaer added.

pretty overwhelmed here. The reality of the situation puts me in this house babysitting this old guy. He is paying me (doesn't know it) and i need some help. He wants to stay in his house but he doesn't know what he wants. Not really at least. Hes basically a 150 lb 2 year old. at least he has the mental ability of one and hes spilling out bad. I went to a show last night and partied a little harder than usual. Didn't even want to come home last night but i did and its a damn good thing. I wake up this morning to the neighbors banging on the door because dude walked away from the house and couldnt make it back and he locked himself out on top of this. 7:30 am. Its safe to say this situation is out of my control. It sucks tho. If i could hang on for 2 more months i wouldnt owe anybody a damn thing. Nobody Nothing. I was able to pay off the big scary fuckers that is also known as the dept of corrections. At 1 point i was into them for 30K. Not a good place to be.