THE ONE CONCERT YOU WISH YOU SAW:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the previous page i stated who i would have loved to have seen in concert, now here is a list of my most memorable concerts:

Rolling Stones: Bridges to Babaylon tour 1998

The Eagles: 2004

Jigga's set on the Roc the Mic tour: 2003

Wu-Tang FOREVER tour 1998

Metallica 1995

and i know imma catch shit or his one, but P.Diddy can put on a helluva show. 98 and 2002

• 4 weeks later...

nirvana unplugged.........NOT

probably grateful dead at the playboy mansion when they dosed the punch bowl and the whole mansion partied dead style, imagine the music the bunnies and seein hef bug out, that would be priceless....

close second would be pink floyd at the fall of the berlin wall, another close second would be all dead artists obviously, easy e, hendrix, jim morrison, and so many more.................. ;)

Originally posted by ZoSe+Dec 17 2002, 10:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZoSe - Dec 17 2002, 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>WARZONE

[/b]

seen warzone with the original line up at least 3 or 4 times. also saw cro-mags a couple times (saw them together once).

Originally posted by fr8oholic@Dec 17 2002, 08:51 PM

any great badbrains show...

seen bad brains twice.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 22 2002, 09:22 PM

INSIDE OUT

late 80's hardcore

seen them once. also saw youth of today at least 4 or 5x (as well as shelter), uniform choice at least 2x, gorilla biscuits at least 2 or 3x, judge 2x, no for an answer, inside out, bold, chain of stregnth, slap shot, underdog, descendents, bad religeon, fugazi, and ton more.

also saw exploited, murphy's law, circle jerks, gang green, sam black church, the nekro's, and danzig (between samhain and danzig era), amongst many others.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY@Dec 23 2002, 11:49 AM

JANES ADDICTION..

GORILLA BISCUITS

seen both.

Originally posted by doomfarmer@Jul 7 2003, 05:35 PM

slayer and sick of it all....and the various hardcore bands last shows and reunion shows..

saw sick of it all at least a dozen times. used to hang with them when they came to town actually. also saw madball, side by side and a ton more.

Originally posted by i11igul@Jul 7 2003, 07:37 PM

hard knock life tour or an original beastie boys concert

saw the beasties during the check your head tour.

Originally posted by docs@Nov 18 2004, 08:19 PM

def jux last summer

caught jef jux three summers ago (I think it was three summers)

<!--QuoteBegin-Hermdog@Nov 19 2004, 08:32 AM

Nas ~early 90's

caught nas along witht he fugees in the early to mid 90's. also saw leaders of the new school, tribe called quest (couple times), brand nubian, public enemy, heavy d, ice t, africa bambatta/soul sonic force (late 80's), and a ton more from the late 80's/early 90's.

i really wish i could of caught the misfits.

Originally posted by Glik0@Dec 15 2004, 11:23 PM

Raven, if you were hanging out with SOIA when they were around last year around sept/oct... or even back to 96', we've most likely bumped into each other.

I still miss not seeing Warzone.

i was in miami pretty much every time I saw them. i think i caught every show they played. if you ever trooped it to miami with them, i used to hang with all the grudge kids if that sparks some memories. cant even count how many of their shows turned to riots cause of the crew we'd show up with.

• 1 year later...

i feel like since this is old, i already posted in it but anyway...

i was in san francisco (i'm from missouri) on july 1st, 2000... i could have seen the invisibl skratch piklz last performance ever, but i didn't even know it was going on. i had meant to check their website to see if anything was going on in the bay, but forgot to, and when i got home i went to it only to find a big RIP with the isp logo... i was so close!

Archived