Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/11/2021 in all sections

1. Hugh Hefner gave you a bunch of furry boxes, but Larry Flynt is the reason most guys know what a vag looks like. A real American Hero.
    9 points
  2. Our flower is now available across the state. got my year performance review coming up in a few weeks already. what a fucking year.
    5 points
  3. Got that mutha well done
    4 points
  4. random trivia: I saw the car in the background of that photo while on holiday in Vietnam it's preserved in Hue or somewhere like that.
    4 points
  5. R.I.P. He really helped me stay inspired through tough times before the internet. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/larry-flynt-dead-hustler-founder-first-amendment-champion-was-78-1121529
    3 points
  6. side note might go take a look at crocdile dundee again to see if there's any good graff in it. was made in 1986 so new york subway scenes might be good.
    3 points
  7. ^ dear god yes please Pep, salami, red bell pepper, mushroom, jalapeño, cracked black pepper, cayenne, chilli flakes. Mishmash of what was left in the fridge.
    3 points
  8. This is a new plant I’m keeping an eye on because it’s just a great looking plant (besides them Hazes I have in right now) plants come to me from the Tissue Culture Lab lookin a bit like this I clean it up a bit add my razzle dazzle to it and a few weeks later ... then I turn it into a room full of plants. From a sliver of a plant.
    3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. Sup. Still kicking here. Had a routine CT scan the other day, just waiting for results. I'm still on the IV chemo meds, but handling the side effects a little better. I finally qualify to sign up for COVID vaccination with the comorbidites phase. It will be a relief to have an extra step of protection. Besides all that I am waiting for warmer weather to get some shit done outside.
    3 points
  11. Several options depending on what you want to do w/ your windows. Quick & easy temp fix is to hang strings down the outside of the window that birds will see and avoid. Or you can use something like soap or those window paints to make a series of spaced dots that birds will see, think you need random squares 3" apart. There are silhouette decals you can put in the window. There are window tapes. Tried to find the site I went to before on this but can't find it now, just search bird strike deterrents. Look at other factors too, like do you have a bird feeder positioned near that wind
    2 points
  12. Zaaaaaaapp I caught crocodile dundee 2 on tv the other day and noticed a super young Stephen Root and then after looking it up realized that was his first movie. I like rewatching old movies like death watch and catching like a young lawrence fishburn playing gang member #3.
    2 points
  13. Lol. Like an old weed hoarder just digging through the bottom of a closet "I know I got that strain here somewhere!"
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. Learning my stains and all that is pretty new to me-I have only been smokin under five years years now. my fav out of that list in which I did have my hand in is that Jet Fuel Gelato x Menthol. What a great day smoker. others that I have not grown- def Presidential OG Gorrilla Glue #4 and we got some fire ass Gelato a while back but never again hands down tho -Wedding came from our Tissue Culture grower. Insanely clean. Grown v well. I use the bong-and it’s a silicon one because A-I can’t break it B- with my facial palsy, the silicon allo
    2 points
  16. This is the Chapwood Index, it broke down the effects of inflation by studying the price increases locally across the US. We used to be at around 2.5% back in the day but since 9/11, then the 2008 crisis we've been on war time levels of inflation. 10% is bordering 3rd world levels of inflation. This index had to be found via an internet archive because it's been removed. https://web.archive.org/web/20210125150317/https://chapwoodindex.com/ Last year we jumped from 12.7% inflation over the entire previous year in 2019, to 11.9% for just the first half o
    2 points
  17. My buddy is a photo retoucher, so when I asked him to touch up some pix of me for some business type shit I got back one nice photo along with a bunch of stuff like the above, to my amusement.
    2 points
  18. Deine Mudder Does NOT want to see a loose & sloppy anus.
    2 points
  19. Same. I have floor tickets to 4 out of 5 MSG shows. Hoping the tour won't be canceled outright. Been waiting to see them again since 2008 (Lollapalooza). I saw the NYC Rock The Bells shows back in 2007. @jbrshmonsterwas there too. I remember signing up for their mailing list back in the early 90s and getting those free promo 7"s. Inside Out is still fucking incredible. I've always been hoping Zack would reunite with them again and play some shows. First pressing, 1992? Looks like it from the cover. Such an amazing story beh
    2 points
  20. Even dog addresses?
    2 points
  21. Kobe Bryant, so I can tell him what an incestuous bitch that kid Where is.
    2 points
  22. you make a good point, always have something to piss in so you can sell it. I dont dip anymore cause im not a baseball player but 50 bucks is 50 bucks
    2 points
  23. Sending my girl a box of booty holes for valentines day.
    2 points
  24. Spray paint for me, but oops also includes roller paint. I think all he had was interior paint anyway but once I saw the Rustos that was all that mattered.
    2 points
  25. Woulda sold you mines.....God damned thing is so ridiculously oversized and oddly shaped. Theres never been a good place for it to rest.
    2 points
  26. @-Rage- Dude I have tickets for the RATM tour which were bought early last year in hopes of a Summer show. Had to queue up and scramble for tickets which sold out insanely fast, but they added a second show based on demand. Obviously that hasn’t happened but I am really hoping that things will improve and the show will happen late this year. I saw Rage at Rock the Bells in SF a longtime ago and would love to see them live again.
    1 point
  27. The following pics are from Dublin, Ireland from 2011/2013.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00