Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/05/2020 in all sections

1. Took a couple days off to the wood/beach for a little glamping birthday weekend. Kind of sucked but not completely. Here are some cOoL sToRY flicks. Do not enjoy them. In order of operation. IMG_0305.MOV
    4 points
  2. I just wanna know which one of you toys designed these fucking toys? Straight outta paper chase, I'd recognize those doo dads anywhere.
    3 points
  3. still don't agree. for myself, when I first saw real graffiti visiting my relatives in queens and the bx back in '84 (8 years old) and almost every year after that...I didn't find it scary at all, I was mesmerized by all the tags and pieces on the street. Coming from the suburbs of DC it was definitely culture shock but hip-hop was on TV a lot during this time period and was deemed a fad by the elders. My sister and I were trying to find b-boys in the tourist areas like Rockefeller center and was sort of pissed off when we didn't see them how like the movies and media portrayed hip-hop during that time period.
    3 points
  4. Bro_is_quatantined_Say_no_more_fam-0lfatjlts7f51.mp4
    2 points
  5. Actually, it is The Long Kiss Goodnight.
    2 points
  6. If you're a kid or you're a young buck and you see graf and it scares you, pack it in. You're a puss and graf isn't for you, go home because that paint will be the least scary thing you see graffercizing. I've painted legals where kids and youngsters saw it and you could tell they thought it was cool. I've done illegals and had kids or older see it and let's face it, if you're under a bridge somewhere you're probably up to no good. The kids are there getting some sense of freedom by being rebellious, smoking, breaking shit, whatever they do. They see graffiti or you doing graffiti, they understand the freedom in that. The majority of protest graf I've seen is what many of us would call civilian graf at best. It's technically not inaccurate for anyone to call it graffiti, but I think most anyone understands the difference between civilian stock cap messages and something with a little more style. Irresponsible to promote surfing the subway to kiddos IMO.
    2 points
  7. @KultsBecause of non compete clauses
    2 points
  8. Shamelessly_stolen-asmd89kz36f51.mp4 This is the most powerful man on Earth right now.
    2 points
  9. I'm with Click clack and ralphy on this. subway surfers is cool but I don't want my kids thinking it's all easy peasy lovey dovey because it isn't always. (I'm not a mad hood guy or anything but it's not all friendly) I've met some people who downright scared me in graff as well as meeting my best friends. @Ray40 what are your thought son the subway surfers things listed above. You'd be bang on the target market. No wrong answers dude.
    2 points
  10. Y’all need to gtfoutta here with all that boogity hoopity who. Thread derailin ass niggas.
    2 points
  11. the blank trains are cool but normalizing graffiti is no bueno.
    2 points
  12. you guys hear of elsagate? now that’s some shit young kids should not be seeing but most definitely are. check what your kids watch on YT https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsagate
    1 point
  13. When you put it like that it is is pretty tame. My son plays some game on roblox where he's a shark and goes round eating other characters. that's worse. I may have missed the entire point of this thread... still think the toys are kind of lame but I do wish I'd thought of them... "dear lord please give the chance to try and prove that Money wont spoil me"
    1 point
  14. They fit huge. I had to go down 2 sizes. They have different colors. I’ll let you know the next time I go.
    1 point
  15. @wheresince were never gonna get a HM3 here's Dennaton's next game
    1 point
  16. Imgur-Exwa1fz.mp4 Can't even have a wedding shoot in an upscale Beirut neighborhood 2020 *Turn Down Volume*
    1 point
  17. didn’t know there were fellow HM fans on 12oz. love those games
    1 point
  18. at least this thread got a good turn out lmao and seeing that graff came up during a trump interview on fox and the images they use as "the bad guys" and THEN, the commercials came up of these toys for kids that has them filling in pieces idk...i really dont think its a coincidence
    1 point
  19. Yeah my kids been playing hotline Miami since she was 2 weeks old and crushes rollers right off 95
    1 point
  20. you run from a cop, don’t think there’s much graff going on in it tbh. kids nowadays are playing gta etc, pretty tame by comparison but hey feel free to shelter your kids until they hit their teens and break bad
    1 point
  21. They’re like the side rear view mirrors on a school bus
    1 point
  22. fuckin nothing is anymore internet ruined that
    1 point
  23. Yea there’s a big difference from the golden era of gaming where execs had strong loyalty with devs and some guy that manipulated the news cycle to drive share prices, totally different skill sets. $150 billion will do that.
    1 point
  24. the guys qualified for that gig are probably in short supply. those are def the big three
    1 point
  25. ahh. ya that’s pretty shit then
    1 point
  26. Honestly, I'm not mad. Shit's inevitable, plus I'm always secretly stoked when someone that deserves it banks of something like this like that Saber up there. I don't think anyone will bank off of this cheese dick "collectables" anyway.
    1 point
  27. @+plus+Yes, she sent me that way back in the day.
    1 point
  28. I would imagine Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Iraq.. various other little conflicts.
    1 point
  29. Dude should be huge. Seems like he'd sell heroin. Pretty much what the inside of my brain looks like.
    1 point
  30. idk - i preferred when graf was more underground
    1 point
  31. @ndvLol. They told me to fuck off from free labor too. Shit had a really weird feel today. Bonus after hours pie: Just walked into a house down the street from me and just talked my way into drywall, trim, and paint. And I just found an electrician.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. THIS_is_the_only_valid_cooking_show_format._Sorry_I_dont_make_the_rules-ctp9chnjzee51.mp4
    1 point
  34. just copped another pair of Footscape Wovens. In my top 10 easily.
    1 point
  35. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00