Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/13/2019 in all sections

1. Blurry video screenshots from a quick kayak before work this morning now that the weathers getting good
    4 points
  2. 2 points
  3. Return to oz. Loose sequel to wizard of oz. Next one.
    2 points
  4. Dead bear A up top is the shit. I'm dying to get pen to paper but work and family have had me too tied up. Taking a couple of weeks off over Xmas, might be time to get some painting done. Although, mother in law arrives from China in early Dec...
    2 points
  5. See what i’m thinking is, you return it and if you ever get in trouble in Puerto Rico.. your boy here owes you a favor.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Live stream of a day in the oval office.
    2 points
  8. 1 point
  9. Don't get me started. It's just now becoming "a thing" here in Austin, TX. You can't say anything disparaging about them either because a ton of people in this city pander to them. Hand money out the window for that little sweet hit of dopamine. Our dumb fuck Mayor Adler says these people are "experiencing homelessness." Like it's some experience to behold. Fuck you Adler, I'm experiencing homelessness because you're allowing it to go on in our city. I can't find it right now..... but they recently found a 2 story plywood homeless fort in one of our parks by Onion Creek. This is close to where I live, there are tons of beautiful wooded areas.... but the homeless peopel are taking them over. They're shit heads that act entitled.... but they're being enabled by the shit heads that have jobs and pander to them.
    1 point
  10. Just for instance.... here's my WAN IP: The IP address resolves to ip-94-232-239-173.texas.us.northamericancoax.com Plano, Texas, 75026 Hack away bro's.
    1 point
  11. It's a rather large document. Do you have access to a VPN? I use a VPN when I use the internet..... all the time. There are VERY rare circumstances where my connection to ANY site is not through a VPN first. My phone is set up the same way. It cuts off network connection if the VPN drops so there is no leaking of data out of my handset or my laptop.... or at least not in the quantity that people not using VPNs are leaking out.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Was going to drop a serious reply here but after seeing those ID's are we all going to ignore that it looks like he blew a load on himself loking at them?? Lol.
    1 point
  14. Losing that wallet is like losing an appendage, how did he not realize he was 20 lbs lighter and not throwing out his back anymore?
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. @Schnitzelyeah I spotted that! Few familiar names through there haha How do you go about tracking the schedules on these? I wanna start flicking my local freights but can't seem to pin point run times
    1 point
  17. San Diego has a Hep C epidemic due to homeless shit on the sidewalks. Why the duck don’t those assholes at least shit in bushes
    1 point
  18. I lived in the tenderloin (ellis and larkin) for a couple years. I worked in a restaurant right off union square. We had to spray the sidewalks off almost every morning of human feces. And that was 15 years ago. I have to assume it's only gotten worse Fuck that city.
    1 point
  19. always good Karma if you do. last time I found a wallet it had over $400.00 in it It had an id and a business card. Stupidly i thought taking it to the cops just down the road would mean they'd call the person. The bitchy front desk constable took it and threw it in a drawer and made no effort to conceal her disappointment at having to do something.
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. But of course, Orange Mans tax returns are much more important.. mazzeltov
    1 point
  22. yeah these were the shit used to have sooo many binders or all kinds of cards....
    1 point
  23. I can rewatch that movie endlessly. If you want to go deeper down that rabbit hole check this doc
    1 point
  24. Just rewatched The Shining last night. Too good
    1 point
  25. Another option is to bring the I in from the A, and then play the R off the I...
    1 point
  26. @Aristo - I like the style, and its great that you’re conscious of keeping your bars the same weight. I took some liberties and made a few edits to your sketch to show how you could bring some flow into it... I mean, the flow is there but you’re stubbing the toe in a few areas, so to speak. The bar coming off the first letter naturally flowed right into the left bar of the R. You could also play off the middle bar of the R and give yourself the I that can nestle in neatly between the A and R. The T and O were both fine IMO so I didn’t really touch them. See my note at the top of this page about not double weighting the middle bar of the R. Not sure if you were looking for help or just sharing, but I figured I’d give my feedback just in case.
    1 point
  27. wonder how many editions there were. I got mine in 1999 but in 2015 I was looking at a wall in Sydney Australia thinking "man that looks like espo's work" and I turned around and he was standing right there. nipped home grabbed my copy and got him to hit it up! told him about the old trains in Sydney called red rattlers that you could do hangouts from and he even included "let's hangout on the red rattler" into his wall. Top dude!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00