Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/11/2019 in all sections

1. TBH I prefer Dunkin, and even McDonals coffee over Starbucks and I'm a no sugar black coffee drinker. Starbucks dark/med roast tastes like they roasted the beans over a fucking tire fire unless you go for a light roast or one of those sugary dessert coffees.
    2 points
  2. Yeah, you can make your own like they did for approx. $25. - $30.USD https://www.scalemates.com/kits/italeri-3888-20-container--179153
    2 points
  3. Thank you @misteravenI received both my shirts and the extra stickers
    2 points
  4. Double shot of Espresso after weed gets me into the highest productivity levels for a solid hour, problem is to keep it up I have to repeat for the rest of the day or crash.
    2 points
  5. I was actually about to order it but it’s $75, haha.
    2 points
  6. Also, nobody has brought this up but most hard core Starbucks fans have an iphone app that they can use to place an order, then pay without ever going to the register. You send in the order on the walk there and boom, it's ready for you with the name spelled right.
    2 points
  7. “I’ll give you two daughters for your wheeled camel”
    2 points
  8. The thing is, coffee for me needs to last more than a bit of espresso. I certainly have built up a decent bit of tolerance for caffeine over the years, and at this point the oral fixation of having a coffee to drink keeps me awake more so than the caffeine itself does.
    1 point
  9. Received. Shirt is dope. Adhesive stack feelin a little light though 🤔🤣.......J/p thanks for making us low key ig famous and what not. Bless up mon and may the oontz keep rockin with this momentum🙏🏽✌🏽
    1 point
  10. Dunks is the path towards enlightenment. Its not great but could be worse, not expensive either
    1 point
  11. High octane gang gang. Get up + gtfo the house and onto the highway.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Sliced Kimchi from the local market. Second best source for probiotics.
    1 point
  14. Hmm Id say the poor mans Matrix is Dark City but that’s my boy Johnny Mnemonic
    1 point
  15. Jeez ya I’d pass too. Egregious for a piece of plastic.
    1 point
  16. Went to pick up these babies.... Going to put them in a bigger box. $300 for the box, 2 12s Alpine Dual Coil Type S, and a JL Audio 1000/1 Amp. You mad?
    1 point
  17. Are you cafe nubes actually hitting up espresso these days? The one thing I used to fucking hate about working in the States was the drip coffee SHITE and the keurig fuck in a cup crap. Stuff tasted like burnt go fuck yourself. Starbucks, that shit is more American than America. sugary plastic cup of fuck off.
    1 point
  18. A friend of mine shoots cars on film
    1 point
  19. I make my own cold brew using this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ATJ6AJG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I also have a french press that I only use when my mom visits because she likes her coffee hot. If you're not hand grinding your own beans that you organically grew in your back yard with soil you made out of your own compost using a mortar and pestle, well then you're just not really enjoying coffee. @misteraven- I've found that if I don't buy things on Amazon I save a lot more money in between my checks, it's actually quite ridiculous how much you can spend on impulse there. In response to considering purchases a lot more, lately I've been putting things in my cart on Amazon and not buying them for a few days. I'll go back in a few days and decide if it's really something I need/want right now, and if it is I will either buy it then or plan to buy it soon. There are many things that I end up "saving for later". Amazon has created this way of queue'ing up purchases that no other store has done before really. I've actually got a list of shit I want to get in the future. I think that's really an excellent business model if you can get people doing that..... and it's obvious in how much revenue that company makes.
    1 point
  20. pics of daughters pls.... it's a very impressive camel gets half a groat to the fiddleback
    1 point
  21. if the US/Canada moves the same way as other countries your choices will be severely limited by sticking to cash. Although the US is unique for a couple of reasons, it’s the largest economy and there is a strong culture of suspicion against control and regulation (often for very good reason). In terms of efficiency, it really suits business interests to go cashless and the US market is a fan of efficiency. @misteravenI too am very interested to see how things move with crypto and neither am I a fan of most banks. My novice gut feeling is that they won’t be able to stop a two-tiered economy but that nefarious states will take advantage of that for their own purposes.
    1 point
  22. Bit off topic but... Damn, the 26 - 40% they already take from you isn't enough? You're good with a little extra to insure roads don't have pot holes since they couldn't figure out how to get that fixed taking that first huge chunk? Think of it this way... If your paying 25% tax (which I'd assume you pay more than that), you are literally a slave from January 01 through to March 31st - 3 months. Every penny of your productivity that is earned, Monday through Friday for that entire 3 months is taken from you and reallocated to whatever is deemed necessary (apparently not roads though cause they're taxing that separately). You're really okay with that?
    1 point
  23. This is my personal favorite moment in the 12oz.... The "Team Sleep Problems" thread is what kept me hooked to the ounce, and where I created bonds with a lot of members, a fam. We would all report in and chat away. Im on page 40 out of 70 re-living the moment. Any time, whether it was struggles, successes, boredom, I would always report in and let everyone know how I was doing, and vise versa. Turns out, I only checked in when I was drunk or had a college party lmao Plus, I was more hilarious back then, compared to now lol. But above all insanity, we all checked up on each other, connected.
    1 point
  24. I was an absent dad when i was using, when im not using im always there. if going painting one night a week for a couple hrs helps me stay sober and be a dad i think ill take the latter.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. I HAVENT SKATED IN AT LEAST A DECADE, MY SON TRIED IT AND DIDNT CARE FOR IT, BUT MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WANTS TO SKATE SO BAD. I JUST ORDERED HER HER FIRST BOARD. WE’VE BEEN GOING TO THE SKATE PARK NEAR OUR HOUSE DAMN NEAR DAILY TO RIDE HER SCOOTER AND SHES ANXIOUS TO LEARN HOW TO RIDE A BOARD...
    1 point
  27. A couple new jammers by me. Spray paint, marker and acrylic on canvas.
    1 point
  28. Picked up this and paired it with a navy strap:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00