Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/12/2019 in all sections

1. Possible, sure... Lots of things are possible. Suspect as fuck?! Indeed it is. At the very least, shouldn't someone be held accountable for the multiple failures, obvious and likely many we aren't even aware of, that led to this situation? Likewise, if there was any sort of integrity, wouldn't the situation be a lot more transparant than we're seeing here? I mean for real... This situation was a meme in the weeks leading up to it... Wouldn't it stand to reason that if this played out as we're being told and wasn't in fact him being killed off, that they'd have eyes on him 24/7 just to avoid looking like the fuckin lying murderers that so many people now believe? Even if they let it happen, it does very little to change the over arching situation than if they literally went in and choked him to death. Lot of powerful people are clinking glasses and sighing in relief at the the death of that bag of shit and that the most concerning thing of all. Whether he killed himself or was killed is a minor detail in the bigger picture in the magnitude of corruption that this entire situation represents.
    3 points
  2. I feel you on that. Reached a point where living in a city stopped making sense and seemed like a ludicrous choice for myself. Being honest, I still havent had the opportunity to fully embrace it since I'm still getting over the hump of moving and starting a business, but slipped out yesterday and got a good reminder as to why I did it. Pictures attached.
    3 points
  3. SuPeR cOoL uRbaN ExPloRatiOn walks with the little on Bike rides and tiny jorts. Forced into doing the cliff walk at the Newport Mansions. Food and beers and queers. Foxwoods dinner and a show. Finally got to see my guy Billy “Red Titts” Burr. (Fuckin ol’lady threw down on the good seats a couple behind front row?) Fin
    2 points
  4. Not trying to brag because its more stupidity than accomplishment, but spent the better part of a million dollars in rent across all the years I was out there. Much of it to one person. Never even got a handshake from the person I cut checks to. Couldn't have made that much money had I not been there, but sure does suck looking at it that way after.
    2 points
  5. Nah... He had three paths... Death, escape and singing like a jay bird to reduce his sentence. Being honest, I'm not even entirely convinced he's actually dead. Wouldn't be protocol to post his autopsy photos but wouldnt be outside reality for them to *leak* either. Tangled web and only thread that seems wrong is the one that moves in the direction that CNN and the like are claiming.
    2 points
  6. You're assuming that the reports of him being suicidal are even true. Not saying they are, not saying they aren't. If true, its that much more of a failure on their part, assuming all of this is innocent. Huge amount of suspended belief that it is in, but thats opinion more than fact. What we know is a billionaire, convicted pedophile, with massive amounts of public evidence that he was friends with dozens upon dozens of the most powerful and influential elite from Washington to Hollywood, that was awaiting a massively high profile trial, upon which most can easily assume he was starting to sing like a jay bird about all his transgressions since it was literally his play left, suddenly wound up dead when being held in strict police custody. We know we were told he was suicidal, we also have learned that his cell mate was removed just previous to this event, we know that the camera somehow was not working, we know that somehow the supervision he was supposed to be under somehow stopped. A long string of mistakes that all came together in such a way that its become seemingly impossible to now know what happened. Those are the facts. If you want to go on believing he just took advantage of a window and went out on his own terms, you're obviously free to do so. Coupled with all the life lessons I've acquired, directly and indirectly, I can't possibly bring myself to believe that all of this was simple human error and a piece of shit that decided he was going to check out before going to trial. Far too much to gain by far too many people that are far too powerful. Far too many coincidences and a very improbably track record of events that seem so similar for this to just being neatly explained away. At the very least, where the outrage that someone in custody was able to end up dead of unnatural cause. How is the warden not being crucified by the media and public, if not politically and professionally for running a prison system where literally the biggest name in the news for weeks, ends up dead on his watch. What about the staff that was on duty during this time frame? Where's any semblance of accountability for any of this, whether you choose to follow the narrative or not? Instead we'll see all of this go away and the dude's secrets die with him. Nicely packaged, superbly delivered, all with a great big bow on top. Who wants to bet that there will be zero evidence of any wrong doings and all the faces you saw smiling on the lolita express will not face additional inquiry, let alone prosecution, because the dude that could have pointed fingers and filled the courts in on what happened, is not rotting six feet under.
    2 points
  7. Yikes... Morbid thought to have. Not entirely different than the way I reached my tipping point though. Like I said, was hard to reconcile dudes living in my building making millions of dollars a year (in some cases, tens of millions) and I'm sitting there, like... This is it?! That's all you get even after orders of magnitude more success than even those considered "successful"? I just felt there had to be more to it than that. Not to mention that I work up to realize that the city life I was working towards, all but died off after 9/11.
    2 points
  8. I don't want to knock the city too much, I tried to take full advantage while I was there, I still go to major cities and get down and dirty, but I never wanted to live in that either. People don't realize simple shit like the amount of pollution there is, or how noise/light/tight space affects your mental well being. When I step out now, I see stars, comets even (meteor shower tonight BTW!). In NY, I might see a police copter and perhaps the moon. A window we left open by a white sill soon revealed all the soot and odd shit floating through the air and filtering into the apartment. If we took the dog out, just in front of the place, his feet would be black on the bottom when he came back in. You have windows but can't really open them, have to obscure them with blinds and shit. IDK, I had friends doing similar work to you, they got that nice Manhattan apartment with the rooftop view of the skyline and shit. I had to feign happiness as they showed off their new place but even as a place considered nice for NYC I couldn't help but think to myself that they had just purchased their coffin.
    2 points
  9. Went to a great little farmers market. Everything looked like it was picked day before or day of, washed, cleaned, on ice. Different cheeses. Some great fresh breads made form local grains, had an amazing chocolate/cherry/rye scone. Some other shit: Had to swim again, fuck yes fresh water (sorry Flint, MI)
    2 points
  10. And your political posts echo every conspiracy theory nut. The difference is i would be willing to bet a fair chunk of change that if evidence he was in fact murdered (lets stop beating around the bush, you’re claiming he was murdered, suicided is a fancy term for conspiracy theorists,) we would all be like “oh shit, look at that, a conspiracy did take place and he was murdered.. fuck me.” Where as you will never be otherwise convinced of your opinion that everything is a conspiracy. All the evidence in the world wont change your mind. If there was video footage, conspiracy theorists would claim it was doctored, provide some half baked evidence, and you’d probably buy into it because 8chan told you so and CNN says otherwise.
    2 points
  11. @abrasivesaint @Mercer @KILZ FILLZ @One Man Banned Thanks for the honest, thoughtful answers. I see the thinking/logic behind what you're saying, but as an old white guy who recently went through some horrendous shit that forced me to sell my home to keep my family and myself safe, I wish there were more cops to enforce the laws. Had I took on the situation myself the outcome would have been very bad for me. As writers we're taught to handle shit when it shows itself, but some situations are out of our control... or I guess out of my control, maybe you guys dive in no matter what, I don't know. All that said, the comments about cops letting things slide when they're in their right 100% to take action is part of the problem I dealt with. When I confronted the cops about it they informed that they're one squad car that covers a 2 mile radius so they can't possibly be everywhere all the time, and as such have to prioritize. So even though me and my neighbors were dealing with real bad shit, it was low on the list of things to handle. That's no way to live, and I've heard that neighborhood has only gotten worse. And the way Portland is going, it's only going to get way, way worse. My point is I think some cops are bad, absolutely, but I also think most cops are understaffed and therefore overwhelmed. I think because of that cops make choices and react poorly. Doesn't make it right, I'm not condoning those actions, just typing my view on why some cops might be bad. There are definitely people who should not be cops that are, but I don't see that ever changing. It takes a special kind of person to choose that profession and I think 90% of the ones who do have a power complex. I suppose the ACAB rise is valid when you continually see the dumb shit happening and realize it's always been happening only we now have proof thanks to technology. Anyway, thanks for taking my question seriously. I realize my ramblings aren't based in facts, just opinion, but thanks for letting me rant none the less.
    2 points
  12. Friday: Nothing much. Saturday: Woke up early to go ride some easy trails by the house with on of my brothers, my gf, my coworker, and his kid. Found some awesome "skate park" in the woods, hidden deep. Some dude has been driving his truck out there and building stuff. I will try to get some pictures next time, but there is like a full dual-length box jump and half pipe in the woods. Anyway, riding BMX on mt. bike style trails is fun. I was keeping up with the guys that had 5x as much money in their mt. bikes as I do on my bmx. Again, these were just some flat trails w/ curves in them, nothing crazy. If it got to climbing grades I wouldn't be able to keep up w/ mt. bikes. Went out to my friend's property to ride dirt bikes w/ one of my brother's who hasn't ridden dirt bikes yet. He made it through the trail with no problems, I don't think he killed the bike once. After dirt biking we shot a M1891 MOSIN-NAGANT, an SKS, a Russian AK, a VZ58, and two different Makarovs. We didn't shoot half the ammo we bought lol. Picture is not me btw. VZ58 on table, MOSIN on sling, Makarov in hand. Sunday: Cars and coffee at Circuit of the Americas. There was a fuckin sick blue porsche gt3rs out there with "NO DGREE" (zoom to see) as his license plate. There is always cool stuff to look at here, we showed up early right when they let people in, made one lap around the joint, looked at all the cars real quick, and then gtfo of there before a ton of people started showing up. The nerdo drift missile youtube commentator kids were just starting to show up w/ their selfie sticks so I knew it was time to irk out.
    2 points
  13. Yoo that's the movie with Dan aykroyd with a dick nose! Nothing But Trouble
    2 points
  14. JUST RAN INTO AN EX AT THE COFFEE SPOT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR DODGED BULLETS...
    1 point
  15. Made the most of the good weather over the weekend drove through the hills brewed some beer went for a pedal and checked out some tunnels 30801F6B-AC3F-4C85-8A4E-E4C5CD193D88.MOV
    1 point
  16. Chelsea got spanked at Old Trafford by Man United Man City spanked West Ham away Rangers taught Hibernian how to play the beautiful game 6-1 at Ibrox Good weekend of football.
    1 point
  17. Im sure people said the same thing when they offed JFK. Yet the world keeps spinning
    1 point
  18. I've been checking out one called Popular Front recently which I think is by a former vice journalist. It covers lots of wars you might not hear about like shit going on now in Libya, Ukraine, Syria etc. Has interviews with people on the ground and in some cases (like Syria) will talk to fighters.
    1 point
  19. Its more hobby stuff or a symbolic statement more than anything. The tolerances required to put a round on target accurately, especially at distance, precludes manufacturing from anyone except talented professionals. Most manufacturers dont even do all that great a job with it, so I wouldn't run a DIY gun except to fuck around for fun. Yes, there's limits to how a lower can be modified and converting it auto is one of them. It takes more than a hold being drilled, but not much more. Interesting fact is that I read of someone that registered a bunch of tweaked paperclips back during the ban, so they're now officially recognized as a pre ban, class 3 machine gun and are literally worth thousands of dollars as a result. They're just paper clips. NJ has some of the tightest regulations in the country. Not a state I'd live in, but if I had to, not a state I'd be testing limits in.
    1 point
  20. Sorry, you kind of expanded it in follow up sentences and sort of clarified it. For the record since you have a lot of understanding on the subject... The AR15 is a Stoner design platform put out by Armalight (AR stands for Armalight Rifle). The differences between then lower receiver of an M16/M4/AR15 are pretty minimal. Each follows the Stoner pattern and so long as they're stamped "mil spec" it means the parts between them are interchangeable. The M16 was a rifle, wheras the M4 is a crabine. Carbine is the designation for barrel lengths under 20 inches, which is the requirement for a small arms minimum barrel length. A carbine is either 14", 16" or 18" but in order for the 14" barrel to be legal under NFA rules, it has to have a pinned or welded muzzle break or flash hider that brings it up to the 16" minimum barrel length. Anything shorter is an SBR (short barreled rifle), meaning it requires a $200 tax stamp from the BATF in order to be legal or has to have the stock removed, in which case it's legally considered a rifle calibered piston and needs no stamp. Shouldering a rifle caliber pistol is sort of a grey area and can be either ignored or lead to a world of hurt since breaking NFA laws carry very stiff penalties, including jail time in the Federal system. It's all mostly feel good bullshit from politicians since to your point, these classes of weapons represent the extreme minority in real world crimes. They look *scary* so they get more attention than they deserve and considering those involved in the legislation, I have no doubt it's intentional. North America actually has some of the largest predators on the planet, as well as wild game that's far larger than what's seen on most continents, including Europe. As such, we have calibers that can stop a 2000+ lb charging animal. I've mentioned in past comments that the AR shoots .223 (as well as 5.56 if its configured for multical). 5.56 is the NATO standard for .223 and is being abandoned by the USA military, one of the few that bothered adopting it widely, because it simply under performs. You can buy hunting rounds like 6.5 creadmore or 3.38 lapua magnum that'll literally turn a human being into pink mist at ranges out to about two miles (assuming the shooter is good enough), yet those are never ever mentioned. They are never used in crimes (to my knowledge), but probably more important to the conversation... Are shot from bolt action rifles that don't look *scary*.
    1 point
  21. the Brady bill is considered by many to be the most infringing gun law to date, I banned some weapons, including took away the right for the general public to own fully automatic machine guns of even small caliber. Even more significant is how the bill outlines several technicalities, and made changes to federal law that for example: made drilling a hole in a lower receiver a felony. Before then, you could buy/sell a fully automatic weapons like the popular Thompson machine gun, or a fully automatic M-16's for example (the military version of an AR-15). Today, some of the licensed M-16's are still technically allowed to be sold legally to the public and they go for a premium. Outside of these rare cases the only entity allowed to have fully automatic weapons is ironically the entity responsible for the vast majority of murders. As far as Regan/Clinton goes, in U.S. Politics the President can use their political clout to sponsor, or promote a bill. The actual negotiations and work of passing of the bill is done by the legislative branch. Technically the bill did pass under Clinton's Presidency, but it's no secret the bills main sponsor was Regan, and this bill was his final parting gift of any political significance. He was able to pull enough Republicans into voting for it allowing it to pass. The guy the Bill is named after (Brady) took a bullet along with Regan when a crazed fan of Jodi Foster's (American actress opposed to Regan) tried assassinating Regan. Regan fully recovered, I think Brady was paralyzed from the incident if I remember correctly. On a more positive note, from this tragedy a band named themselves JFA, short for" Jodi Foster's Army" and they turned out to be very influential contributors to the Thrash scene late 80's. Before I leave this on a positive note I have to say Fuck Clinton, Regan, and Brady.
    1 point
  22. Do you really need a law beyond making it a crime to assault another person? There's many thousands of laws at only the Federal level that don't seem to keep evil people from doing evil things. Why would 1 or even 1000 more make any meaningful difference? Also, gun control laws are only good until the next act of violence. Then suddenly we need more "common sense gun laws" until the next one, ad infinitum. Soon we find ourselves stripped of a right that was declared to be unalienable and of which according to the laws of the land, outside the jurisdiction of man. The Brady Bill was instituted in 1993, the crowning achievement of which is the NICS system (that and gun free zones at public schools). The downward trend in violent crime predates the Brady Bill. In fact many sociologists have theorized that the decline in violent crime can actually be attributed to Roe vs Wade. I'm not a criminologists and its not a subject I've focused on, but the theory is compelling. It simply postulates that abortion led to many less unwanted babies, especially in the lower income bracket, which eventually led to less criminals. Though I think the idea is worthy of study, I'm of the opinion that in this case correlation might not necessarily equal causation. You do need to be careful with graphs and ensure you have a proper perspective. I can crop a graph to produce whatever evidence I want. But when you zoom out a little bit, peaks and valleys have a tendency to change significantly and you'll see that the trend could be entirely different. Generally I try to look at the entire timeline. But the facts I stated above are pretty clear evidence that statistically there are exponentially more guns in circulation and likewise, there is an incremental decline in overall violent crime. Also important to note, is that the gun death statistic includes suicides, which in turn is about 66% (2/3) of the overall figure. The vast majority of which are active and veteran military that saw extremely sharp increases in suicide rates since the wars in the Middle East. It would be fair to say that had we stayed out of the region, we would have no wars and can rightfully assume we would not have seen such a steep increase in suicide by that subset, which would in turn show an even steeper decline than we already witness in regards to gun deaths. Coupled with the truly staggering numbers of NICS application, interpreted as new gun sales, its hard to not dismiss it as a non issue. So considering this topic dominates the news cycle, arguably more than just about any other topic, it would imply that there is another reason driving this subject. This is the point where we move from evidence based discussion of facts, to crawling down the rabbit hole of speculation.
    1 point
  23. I’d never read that story until now. Woooowwww ???
    1 point
  24. Look on the bright side Fist.. your low point is the same as my high. A friend of mine calls women like this "swamp donkeys"... and he's been using that term BEFORE the first Shrek movie came out.
    1 point
  25. I have decided to drop this tale. Some may not like it, some will have their entire lives changed by it. But here it is. I lived in a small town. A lot of the folks were farmers and country. Back then, I was skinny as fuck and though I had about eight inches erect, no girl would ever have known because I had no mouthpiece and no game. Well in this town, there is a college and I went there. I was pretty shy and there was this white girl that came there once and I noticed that during class, she would be looking at your boy. Looked like her mouth was watering and shit as well. She was fine as fuck brehs, I wanted to holla, but I was frightened by her european sexuality brehs. Anyways, I had gone to the bathroom one day and I heard the door open and when I looked down at the floor, I noticed some hairy-ass hobbit feet standing in front of my stall. They were encased in timbs but with the toes cut out so the feet could breathe. The toenails were sharp like the fingers of warren sapp . I came out and she told me that we were going out that weekend. We did. We went to the putt putt golf and I had my arms all around her showing her how to hit and I noticed she had some hairy and strong forearms. Like vlade divac level forearms. And there was pro-level power in them as well. Like this one time, a bird flew towards me and she caught it in midair and threw it so far that it disappeared on the horizon. She had the throwing power of joe namath. Her senses and reflexes were off the charts brehs. Anyway, it was not long before she taught me the ways of the bedroom and though she was a bit rough and did not quite understand the concept of ‘safe words’ and ‘going beyond boundaries,’ I fell pretty hard for her. One time she tied me up and I had to talk her down from some pretty weird shit from my stomach like some kind of hostage negotiator. She had the fattest, most round ass that I’d ever seen. A true european ass, and some hooge tittons as well. She insisted they were real though I suspected otherwise. Things went well but eventually there were urban myths of people having their chickens attacked and then someone robbed a bank and on the surveillance video it was some kind of teen-wolf like creature wearing a ronald reagan mask. All these things occurred on nights with a full moon. I cared nothing for this as I never walked around at night. Ever since this dude had gotten raped coming out of western sizzlin, I always carried a whistle. But this one time, I was out driving and my ford tempo broke down in a bad part of town. As I lifted the hood, a group of ordinary vagrants, not homosexual ones, approached me. They caught me with my guard down so I did not have my whistle. They told me they were mechanics and that I probably needed a new ‘pump.’ I told them that I had called the tow truck but they knew that to be a lie bc they’d seen that I had a tracfone and was out of minutes. All of a sudden they attacked me and I tried to fight them off and strangely, all of their attacks were like going for the ass and the groin area and shit. It was mad weird. But it was then that I noticed the moon. It was high and full brehs. Without warning, I heard a shriek and then there was something amongst us. I was thrown to the ground and saw a large bipedal creature that had been cursed by god. There was hair all over it, and the smell of mayonnaise or cool whip hung in the air. It had torn into the vagrants and they stood no chance. They would all have been killed if not for one thing that saved them. One of them was well-read in the literature of the paranormal and he produced a silver crucifix that he stabbed into one of the creature’s breasts. Instantly saline solution flew from there and the fake breast exploded. They slunk out and the beast fell paralyzed to the ground. In case you did not know, silver paralyzes them. The beast was being burned by the holy relic. As I turned to run away, I heard a familiar voice. 'Boris you must help me! I cannot move!’ ‘what? How can you speak english? How do you know my name?’ ‘help me and then we can be together for eternity.’ brehs, the next day the authorities found a puddle of ectoplasm with a silver crucifix sitting in it. The whole thing was not something that happens often in my town. I should not say that it was her, but stefaniuh was never seen again. But the thing was, when it was fucking up all them dudes, it had shrieked at me then turned its attention to one on the ground, I saw an image of horror, in its incredible rage, the beast had assumed the doggystyle position, and there was the same fat ass that I had been giving backshots to for the past six months. It was covered with about 200 percent more hair but I recognized it. And as well, it was the same ass that had mesmerized me into my current obsession with bringing salted and cured meats into the bedroom. A beast of the night turned me into a freak brehs which I still am to this day. There are those that will not and cannot believe, but there is another world beneath this one and if you go there brehs, you will be turned into a freak and degenerate of society.
    1 point
  26. This happened to me just the other day. I honestly do not know who I was back then to actually fall for such a dirtbag. To think I gave so much time and energy to this person makes me sick. He's one person I can go the rest of my life without seeing. He even had the nerve to call me dork, when he saw me. The fuck, I'm not that little girl anymore. What grown ass man says dork still?! ?
    1 point
  27. When the homie who never throws in finally pulls through with his share
    1 point
  28. WTF is wrong with these people... at least catch a tag while youre up there lolll
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00