Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/10/2010 in all sections

1. opening day just transfered pics onto computer. from april. haha opening day took the day off. went with wife and nephew. get suited up jamming some reggae on the way into downtown going through chinatown back entrance to the stadium /nh get raped on parking. angels only charge 8 bucks. fuck you mccourts. field level front row for opening day. score! got there hella early to avoid traffic the view from our seats. we came out on TV after loney hit a double to our seats. US Armed forces carrying out big flag. America FUCK YEAH! Super Dodger Dog Terminator security guard D-bags after game. LULZ @ Rookie's bag. We won our home opener! On the way out. There were a shitload og open container tickets/arrests. Head home
    3 points
  2. Just thought I'd share this with channel 0.. (background on story{step mother and my dad are in the middle of divorce, he's seeing this chick on the side, she knows, I'm not really talking to step mom because 1) I don't want to get in the middle of the situation and 2) she wants everything my dad owns. She's bi-polar, from a trailer park and just recently drank like half a liter of vodka, dads banging girl on the side somewhere else, so it's just me and her in the house... and she's been drunkenly balling her eyes out on and off for a couple hours) So I'm going through Louis CK clips on youtube about 3 hours ago and my step mother comes down into the room, I don't look to see what she's doing.. just rummaging around in the hunting gear/ gun closet behind me... I look when I hear the CLICK CLACK of her opening the chamber on a shotgun tho.. freaked the fuck out I jump up and ask her what the fuck she's doing.. she has this crazy bewildered look on her face.. I ask again she says "this is my gun!"... This is when I yank the shotgun outta her hands. (Chamber was open and unloaded but she had TWO shells in her hand.. which really gave me the chills) So anyways to make a long story short... she runs up to her room and starts crying again.. super fucking emotional and unpredictable.. I try to call her daughter to come pick her up or my dad just to see what the fuck I should do. Can't get through to either. So I call the the non-emergency line so the cops can come and take her to detox, and so I don't have to worry about her shooting me with maybe some other gun she had in her room. Anyways, cops come, she gets ahold of daughter, she comes to pick her up and situation is over. Oh and my dad finally showed up about half way through the fucking thing. Was I wrong to call the cops? I felt it was my last resort. Time to MOVE THE FUCK OUT huh
    2 points
  3. Why you putting vaj's real name out ther. Drysnitching faggot lol
    2 points
  4. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** I tried hard to make up for lack of last list. 1>recycled 2>billboard 3>natural naturally asemmetrical 4>spin 5>essential 6>iced out was gonna use this--- ---then this---- til i saw this--- (had matching logo in the wheels & on license plate frame) 7>rust 8>hot mess it was 5:30-6 am...she was real pretty tho...doing walk of shame near the trax. 9>free... .. high...(well, i dont smoke at all..but the contact was it. These are the items NOT in rotation-twice this was goin around) 10>punk 11>paper... ...was spent 12>robot color me mine perveract> maybe not to everyone's standards..but pervact, nonetheless. (if you dont approve, please refer to the self inflicted pervact in #3) bonus>where else can you find suspenders...hot topic
    2 points
  5. You're obviously umad bitch. Your fucking life is hysterical and I feel sorry for you. You're such a dumb bitch with no future.
    2 points
  6. Nigger, you are visibly upset. Once more, to reiterate for you, I mentioned something that happened years ago without a single shred of detail, that he himself had discussed on here. Cops do not give a fuck about fist fights that happened years ago. Gliks would not give a shit that i mentioned it. You are the only one who is mad. You are fucking a meth head. You drink rubbing alcohol. You flew from Hawaii to Texas to live with a meth head female who you hadn't even met in person...and she lives with her dad. You look like a junkie and would get knocked out by anyone on here over the age of 14.
    2 points
  7. I'll fight anyone in real life. And by fight, I mean challenge to a biscuit and gravy eating competition.
    2 points
  8. And some boobs because i can
    2 points
  9. Barcelona 4th July - 8th July This was my 4th time in Barcelona so there were a few places i chose not to visit this time such as the Sagrada Familia, Font Màgica and Park Guell. Our hotel was on the Ramblas which meant being central. Harbour. The last time i came to Barcelona these fish were tiny, now they are about half a meter long. The seagulls spend their time sat on the water trying to catch them. Concept ship design inspiration Visit to Montjuïc Castle. View was incredible. Lizards tail Beware breakdancing Seagulls....in the UK i have only ever seen seagulls the size of pigeons...these spanish seagulls were HUGE...and brown. Beach My love for transport design also reaches out to yachts.
    2 points
  10. Re: Random fucking pics
    2 points
  11. Ugh...black people and their tips. "Isn't it included in the delivery price?" I used to get this repeat delivery when I delivered pizzas and shit in college. Never tipped, ever. I used to take his cheesesteak and ring it out like a towel before I got to the door. Big smile on my face. It was worth not getting tipped.
    2 points
  12. are you mad or something???
    1 point
  13. BUmp this guy... Mother fucking OUTLAW..... The stealing of the planes shit just amazes me.... Known to "sleep in trees" to evade authorities... Fucking Champ.
    1 point
  14. Me and many others in Ch.0 were writing when PoZ was still a swimmer in his pop's pud sac. So I giggle when kids argue bout keepin it real when they done been holding it down, for like, years, yo.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. i like it. can i see your throw up and tag? por favor. yo dhould make the top of your k look like the top of your a. with that skinny bar coming out
    1 point
  17. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EP2PVGKX
    1 point
  18. Did up a rib eye roast, slow cooked 8 hours, all the usual suspects; corn, taters, brocolli and a red wine gravy;
    1 point
  19. Looks like we were on the same thought pattern, earl.
    1 point
  20. HAHAHA I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THIS JUNKY HOBO GOT THE IDEA ME AND HIM WERE FIGHTING. BUT APPARENTLY HE IS ALREADY COMING HERE TO FIGHT DAO.
    1 point
  21. Plek is sick as fuck!! i almost couldnt handle it.. had to start speeding up the scrollin an shit... so raw, WAI UIT CBS LTS KOG... all fire... and PHERS is sick as FUCK too
    1 point
  22. @VAJhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OASuAHgk37o Rubbing Alcohol?
    1 point
  23. LOL OK HOMIE. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GOT THE STICK UP YOUR ASS TO FIGHT ME BUT YOU WERE ALREADY HEADED TO SAN ANTONIO ANYWAY RIGHT? YOURE A FUCKIN DORK YOU AINT SEEIN SHIT. REALLY STOP THAT TOUGH GUY CRAP ITS A LAMER LOOK THAN YOUR MATCH.12OZ.COM NONSENSE.
    1 point
  24. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU DUMB HOBO FAGGOT. LOOK AT WHOS NAME YOURE FUCKING REPLYING TO. I AINT IN TC, ALL I KNOW IS YOURE A SCRAWNY FUCK AND MY NAME NEEDS TO BE THE FUCK OUT YOUR MOUTH FROM THIS POINT ON.
    1 point
  25. just got my blackbook back from clownshoes' boy
    1 point
  26. you're looking like...
    1 point
  27. British cats have better health coverage than the average american. Sweet.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. I've often wondered the same thing. Fuck meeting, drinking & "relating"....Is there a "who from 12 would you fight IRL" thread?
    1 point
  30. BUT, all the Sunday talk...I ride a Fly Pantera 2.5. LOL I love the shit out of it, but they dont make a complete of it. I bought the frame and just built everything to it, it was a lot of time, money and dealing with retards for parts but i love it
    1 point
  31. I GOT MY BEER. I THINK POZ NEEDS TO STOP USING THAT "POZZY" NAME, I THINK THERE IN LIES THE CONFUSION. OR THAT RUBBING ALCOHOL GOT YOU ON SOME SERIOUS DELIRIUM.
    1 point
  32. Alright! Just poored a heiniken (nothing else in the fridge...., don't even know why I had them) and kicking back for the lulz myself! *Echeers to the Pisser* FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT or get the fuck out!!!!!
    1 point
  33. shit the fuck, mother fuck fuck
    1 point
  34. Park de la Ciudadella what this was doing in here i have no clue... I also visited one of my favourite places in Barcelona, Park Laberint. The film Perfume was filmed here. There is a maze which i raced 3 other people to the centre... i came second. This pond was full of fish. The Park is full of load sof different paths. We ended up in this garden which has a little stream. My sister spotted a wild boar and we sat there for 15 minutes waiting for it to return to get a photo. It did return but my sister was too slow in passing me the camera. Boar was BIG. The night that Spain got into the final for the world cup the streets were packed. People were throwing water from their balconies onto the people on the street. It was a struggle getting back to my hotel. This was the view from one end of La Ramblas. The other end was worse. Wish i could of stayed for the final. Fin
    1 point
  35. Went to the top of the monument of Christopher Columbus. Around 60 feet high. looks like this from the outside (not my photo)... View from the top. The Moll d'Espanya on the left. Sagrada and Cathedral Santa Creu in the background After getting down from the tower i then saw this... Apparently naturism is legal in Barcelona... Casa Mila by Gaudi Manzana de la Discordia..if you are interested in architecture
    1 point
  36. they are likr the roots to me. i dont really dig the albums too too much, but the live shows are fuggin awesome
    1 point
  37. I just watched some videos of it online... looks like there's a lot of table tops there... so I can get back into this w/o having to do the whole "better make it or just eat shit in the middle of the landing/jump on a double" thing going. I'm sure after a very short time I'll be blasting the big jumps again. BMX'rs typically have a large threshold for pain. I've been hurt quite a few times since I kinda slowed down on riding bmx and for some reason I just don't respond to pain I guess. That, and working on my car. I have made so many stupid mistakes that bust knuckles or cut you that it's not even funny, so now when it happens i'm just like... fuck... again... stupid blood ... get the super glue and alcohol.
    1 point
  38. one of the best cheese steaks i've tasted, and it's in VEGAS?!
    1 point
  39. Did daddy hug you too much or not enough?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00