Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/09/2008 in all sections

1. got a grip of yall on this page..
    4 points
  2. handful of penises, a big handful!
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. how do you know how many points for each level? or is that a n00b question?
    2 points
  5. have to work tomorrow...fukk
    2 points
  6. i got a bunch of you.
    2 points
  7. It's time to make shit official like a referee wit a whistle.
    2 points
  8. propped poe, booty, peyote, and tails.. got me 6 tacs i think now. now time to smoke something real PROPer like.
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. 1 point
  11. Dear Deto: So I know this girl, Shes pretty stellar and im not really trying to nail her or anything not only cause she aint really into that but im growing up and shit and i'm really not into that kind of shit. Well i'd really like to date this girl, and i know she knows i like her, but i think its some stalemate shit that i be beaming at her some midrange shit, and she be throwing back low. Some days she acts all about it, and the next day she acts like im the last fool on the favorites list. Anyways, that shit has got my heart up in a hazard zone yo. So deto, what should i
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Jesus. That's a whole other level of engineering insanity, I wonder how that was funded. And the puppet thingie is just fucking creepy. In other news, I had that Robotix kit when I was little and it was mega rad.
    1 point
  14. am maxed out right now will get you back eventually
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. ITS A N00B QUESTION BUT SINCE YOU ASKED IF ITS A N00B QUESTION IT LETS YOU OFF THE HOOK.. look in your user CP and scroll all the way down.. ez
    1 point
  19. yo, only a few more props to take me to the next level, come on now......
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Yo porcelain, send that bitch to the moon:D
    1 point
  22. someone prop me up, i still only have one bar!
    1 point
  23. i´m not a junior member anymore...
    1 point
  24. Im bored for real but to lazy to move....
    1 point
  25. got peyote,rath of god,van fulla retards,cash refund and earmuffs
    1 point
  26. *I would actually like to earn my props so heres this....
    1 point
  27. NO ONE EVER FUCKING PROPS ME BACK!!!!
    1 point
  28. I got A BUNCH OF YOU ON THIS PAGE
    1 point
  29. ran out of props last night. i seoriusly went up like 130 points over last night. thanks guys. ill get you when i can
    1 point
  30. Someone needs to put a FAIL on this...
    1 point
  31. RATH OF GOD.. PEYOTE.. CHECK EM
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. any one want some props out there/ *durnk high post oner
    1 point
  35. I think I am the only member with the least post and years here but still has one of the highest props out there
    1 point
  36. yeah dont trip cali. if i was able to prop you. id bump you over
    1 point
  37. lol...thanks man... much appreciated.
    1 point
  38. nope....we both had 9 blocks.....you just joined the 10 block club....and im still filling out my app.
    1 point
  39. Bored....so im bumping this ....here are the new stats MYSPACE PICTURE POST Mauler5150 1,054 KING BLING 947 Gat:Bush 828 Porcelain 771 mindvapors 679 NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands willy.wonka 3,573 When 2,662 MLTf4nt0m 1,085 vinyl junkie 1,069 Pistol 931 It's The Shit Thread - no homo ^ . ^ 874 CALIgula 781 Milk Grenades 728 Gat:Bush 595 CACashRefund 593 I want to see YOU.(thread closed) R@ndomH3ro 1,017 EastBayPirateHouse 454 GLI
    1 point
  40. overtime, tear1 got some. im all out of props again. almost a heavy hitter.......
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00