Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Time you've been with your Significant Other?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I just celebrated 5 years with my gf this weekend. It's a pretty decent thing holding down a sweet chick like that. Things are pretty decent all things considered what not with some fights, arguements and differences along the way but, all in all time well spent.

So folks, what length of time have you spent thus far with your current squeeze?

How are things going?

Any regrets?

WHat about things you're amped on?

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i'm all up in the singles pool right now. rock it rock it...or something.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

It's been like -2 years.......

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

congrats!

well we celebrate our 6 year on may 6th.

no regrets. i wouldnt be the person that i am today if it werent for him.

how are things going? honestly ever since he got this new job, things have been sorta rocky but its not like we havent been through these types of situation. you just roll with the punches and support each other as much as you can. thats the best that a person in a relationship can do if you really do love the other person. he is by far, the best human being in the world to me.

what am i amped on? experiencing more with him.

6 years:

-a lot of learning
    -lots of laughs (the stomach hurting ones even!)
    -plenty of compromising
    -tons of sex
    -finally someone to trust 100%
    -experiences
    -first times
    -someone to come home to
    -a lot of support

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I wouldnt call them significant. Maybe some day.

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

5 and a half years, and Dev summed up how I feel completely there. good call. (except...her..not him)
    ;)

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

bout 9 mos.... first real relationship in a long ass time. maybe of all time.

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

22 years.

my hand has always been there for me, through thick and thin, all that lovey dovey shit, wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

although i have said similar many times before, i still have to laugh

me and my girl been together for almost 2 years, its super rough at this point thought cuz she is in the army and away. She has been gone for a long time, june i think. She just came home, i dont know what is going to happen with us, and honestly i been super sad and super depressed about it lately, but whatever happens happens i guess, ill still be alive...i guess.......yeah yeah yeah yeah, usher steez....

11. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

almost 2 years.

no regrets at all.. he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.:love2:

12. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

well, we started sleeping together a little more than a year and a half ago if memory serves...the actual relationship number is an unknown. it sort of turned into a relationship over time.

dev:
    how long did it take to know that you now trust him 100%? have there been times when you seriously doubted him?

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Well I've been with him for about 4 years....

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

how long did it take? it was a process through the whole relationship. i've been fucked in the past and knowing the person that i am, i hold grudges to the grave. its hard for me to trust anyone for that matter. i'm fucked up when it comes to trusting people.

honestly, i realized that i really do trust him. it was the past and feelings that i'm already over with, that got in the way of me thinking straight and not seeing what was right in front of me; a man that has been with me through thick and thin and still is right next to me ya know? its hard to think or even see what situation you are in when you have all these feelings just coming at you and hurting you. it took me a while to realize that i am holding on to the past for way too long. now i know.

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

thank you for responding. very good point. you have nice lips.