Time you've been with your Significant Other?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

I’ve never had a relationship that went longer than two and a half months. And since the last one, which was about three years ago, I haven’t had a relationship last more than two weeks, I believe.

It’s not me, it’s them.

ha, same here. my longest relationship was 4 months. but its def. something wrong with me cause every girl ive gone out with is currently in a long term relationship. every chick is still going out with the dude they find right after we break up, and whenever i see them around they feel the need to explain to me how in love they are. i just cant deal with bullshit, but i like being single. more painting, more money, more girls.

Hehe, maybe those girls are scared of men in general after dating you, so the next doofus nice guy they meet, they stick to ‘em like glue. I met up with the only girl who broke my heart a while back, and she tried to make me feel bad (I didn’t feel bad at all) and stuff, as well as telling me how great her new boyfriend is. One talent that I have is to make certain people feel suicidal when I’m through with ‘em, but I didn’t because I’m better than that, and I was tired. The fact that she did that probably meant she was stuck in a relationship she didn’t wanna be in, and was trying to hide it.

Yes, no girl for me means TIME for myself. And yeah, more girls.

Archived