It's fucking cold outside.

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

You got me on snow, 6 inches over here.

I walk outside and there was people getting stuck in places where it got snow plowed,  it's ice what's making things difficult today. There is a grocery store near me and even this beast couldn't go up the slightly slanted road. A tow truck was needed.....

Screenshot_20240109_092804.thumb.jpg.04b8f0e126079ae84306d676f7347fef.jpg

Went and got me some pies to celebrate snow day. Will report.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Yeah it snowed for like a hour or two here but shortly after turned to freezing rain/ rain which is just gross.

I enjoy the snow as much as the next guy but after living up north I don't know how you guys can deal with it when your like 4 months in and the snow hasn't stopped it becomes rather dreary to say the least.

My future dream is to be a snowbird like those retirement aged folks who migrate back and forth with the seasons.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cancelculttourist said:

migrate back and forth with the seasons.

I used to do this between America and Mexico in winter time. Right now it's like in the 80s down there and poppin.

Also Miami, people down there think 72⁰ is winter.

I wear layers when I'm outside. I carry a snow shovel in my car, been stuck before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

I used to do this between America and Mexico in winter time. Right now it's like in the 80s down there and poppin.

Also Miami, people down there think 72⁰ is winter.

I wear layers when I'm outside. I carry a snow shovel in my car, been stuck before.

That sounds genius

A way of living that winter in florida sorta lifestyle in a more prudent way then the celebrities and regular people going broke.

Plus then you could have your stuff riding really really down south.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

35 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I'd love  some snow.

Just for one season.

I'm sure it sucks but it sure looks good.

Snow itself is beautiful. It’s calming. It quiets the world. I love a season full of snow. As long as it stays in its lane. 
it’s the aftermath that’s gross usually. IMO. 
the salt and then slush it turns into is what’s gross. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 3

Somewhere in Oregon. Was in the hospital with pneumonia Monday. Guiding some skiers around the resorts and back country here for the next week. Maybe will give me some extra cred if I’m hacking up blood. (Not really hacking up blood, just feels like it)

IMG_4254.thumb.jpeg.6b34e12799aaf3718ee23aace22a841b.jpeg

• Like 4

Just now, Wyeast said:

Somewhere in Oregon. Was in the hospital with pneumonia Monday. Guiding some skiers around the resorts and back country here for the next week. Maybe will give me some extra cred if I’m hacking up blood. (Not really hacking up blood, just feels like it)

IMG_4254.thumb.jpeg.6b34e12799aaf3718ee23aace22a841b.jpeg

They at least give you some good cough syrup tho?

• Like 1