The Brand is Dead

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

MEROJUANA/DA KID MERO was a big reason why I joined this forum due to how he slayed people in the MySpace thread and I was happy to see he succeeded with getting into the limelight yet at the same time I could never jive with the sanitised mainstream Mero given that I was aware of his oontzcapades and I knew that there was no way that any network was going to allow him to go off as he did on here.

But I wish him and the rest of the Channel Zero family success in whatever endeavour they make towards finding their own happiness, you won’t find me hating on the man for realising his dream as I would still like to share a drink with him at some point and laugh about life and how things go.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

Pretty sure I saw him promoting AOC's grift. Half his fanbase is probably quick to cancel types, just there for an advanced course in NY street slang. He can't go back delete every /nohomo. That said, 100% more respect for him feeding his family the way he does than if he repped 12oz. You'd need fuck you money & a big scoop of Yetard for that shit.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1