How Reddit cratered 2 hedge funds.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FOR ROBINHOOD USERS WITH CONSIDERABLE POSITIONS

apparently robinhood is blocking all buying from certain stock and only allowing selling

federal trade commission is helping the hedgefunds by claiming "market manipulation" by bad actors and acting on the complaints

robin hood is an entity of Citadel, which is why the blocks are happening

Click Here to file a complaint with the SEC.

Click Here to file a complaint wit with FINRA.

Click Here to file a complaint with Robinhood directly.

Robinhood Financial LLC 85 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States

This morning I, and millions of other retail investors, were blocked from purchasing (entering new buy orders) on the Robinhood platform, without notice. This clear example of market manipulation has forced the stock down from over $500 in after-hours to less than $300 as of this writing. Meanwhile, hedge fund interests are NOT blocked from buying the shares being traded and the lower price obviously benefits them.

We retail investors have followed all the rules and finally stood to gain a LITTLE bit from Wall St and they suddenly change the rules "to protect" us. I am requesting you use your subpoena power and regulatory authority to examine whether Robinhood colluded illegally with any other actors who may have held short positions on these stocks to reduce the number of buyers for $GME and therefore deflate the price. This is market manipulation.

info for form: Robinhood Financial LLC

Address: 85 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States

Edit: Fellow Regarded, please buy more GME and Hold 💎🤚🏾 the rewards helps with visibility but it’s better spent there.

Edit 2: I’m getting a lot of questions regarding the same things so I’ll try my best to answer them.

• For FINRA online complaint, scroll down to the section reading “Problems addressed by FINRA” under it click the Orange button that reads “FILE ONLINE COMPLAINT”

• FINRA CRD NUMBER: 165998 [ Thanks u/Mattcwh ]

• User [R] pointed out that Robinhood is owned by Citedal, a hedge fund that along side with Point72 injected ~$3B into Melvin. Standing to lose a shitton of money to us degenerates. This further points out why Robinhood is trying to manipulate the market to help out the suits at Wall St.

• Lots of questions concerning the Security type. If it’s for GME you put it under CLASS A OR D Securities.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

well, the gaping hole in the system is the kind of thing wall street exploits. consider derivatives, betting on bets, gambling on gambles. we're due for the next market melt down. would not be a surprise to discover the run-up during the pandemic was contrived and corporations were actually sinking. this is the kind of thing that caused the great depression. whether it is outside forces attempting to destroy capitalism, or irrational exuberance bidding up the price (not value) of securities makes little difference. like the flooding of currency, many parts are poised to adjust. pay your debts. stockpile resources to weather 3-6 months of financial turmoil.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:
well, the gaping hole in the system is the kind of thing wall street exploits. consider derivatives, betting on bets, gambling on gambles. we're due for the next market melt down. would not be a surprise to discover the run-up during the pandemic was contrived and corporations were actually sinking. this is the kind of thing that caused the great depression. whether it is outside forces attempting to destroy capitalism, or irrational exuberance bidding up the price (not value) of securities makes little difference. like the flooding of currency, many parts are poised to adjust. pay your debts. stockpile resources to weather 3-6 months of financial turmoil.

-- a quote from a friend.

B6963AA0-7A1B-46AB-A311-97F55F1EEDB5.jpeg

• LOL! 2

DUDES!!!  This is absolutely nuts!  Nuts as in great job for now, and hysterical to say the least.   It's interesting how powerful the little guys can come together as a whole and just blind-side those who thought they have control.  

If they keep covering these types of stories, I think MSM may have a chance at coming back to reality.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Just now, Elena Delle Donne said:

they're getting big sued, and they should. it's still probably cheaper than letting the consequences play out. 

the class action lawsuit is the path of least resistance

robin hood knows that settling a class action lawsuit is cheaper than any other option

• Truth 1

Just now, glorydays said:

the class action lawsuit is the path of least resistance

robin hood knows that settling a class action lawsuit is cheaper than any other option

settling always is.  

2 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

they're getting big sued, and they should. it's still probably cheaper than letting the consequences play out. 

Not sure if it really matters.  I mean the key players behind all of this that lost money maybe the people, but those people make the point on the pyramid and that point, is the elites who control the money supply, will just print more money to cover the loss.  This is at least what I think as the 'consequences play out' scenario. 

24 minutes ago, ndv said:

DUDES!!!  This is absolutely nuts!  Nuts as in great job for now, and hysterical to say the least.   It's interesting how powerful the little guys can come together as a whole and just blind-side those who thought they have control.  

If they keep covering these types of stories, I think MSM may have a chance at coming back to reality.

When people UNITE and fight the big man, it’s a beautiful thing.

*see Google Amazon union thread*

• Like 1

fucking billionaires complain when they lose a fucking bet

what a bitch move

they told their daddy that it wasnt fair that normal people are playing by the rules that they made

"BILLIONAIRES ARE THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO MANIPULATE THE STOCK MARKET!!"

- bitch ass hedge fund managers

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ndv said:

settling always is.  

Not sure if it really matters.  I mean the key players behind all of this that lost money maybe the people, but those people make the point on the pyramid and that point, is the elites who control the money supply, will just print more money to cover the loss.  This is at least what I think as the 'consequences play out' scenario. 

probably right about that. still nice to see them get slapped upside the head though 

• Truth 1

20 minutes ago, Kults said:

probably right about that. still nice to see them get slapped upside the head though 

True.  But the problem I have with this cheap fine huge profit trick.  Is these companies are always pulling off stuff deliberately raking in billions knowing when they get caught (fined / settled out of court) it always a mere 100mil + but not more than the amount say the tune of 3.8 bil they made doing this.  So whats 180mil to 3.8bil?  Ok, so you still made 3+bil, got your big bonus, paid a fine, and probably found some way to write off the fine as a loss.  

and its this crap that bothers me. But if you or I, or a small business tried these tactics, we would be in the slammer for 50+ years to life.  And federal time too, so that 85% time you have to serve. 

• Truth 2

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is tweeting about this right now and ironically, as a social Democrat, she is spot on. Even Elon musk is throwing her dap for this tweet. Shits wild, Robin Hood seriously chose old money competitors  over its own customers. This entire squeeze is literally retarded in multiple ways.

• Truth 2