2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No idea what some of those abbreviations stand for but it sounds super interesting. To be honest this crypto anarchy shit is getting old, maybe I'll just join in, and worship at the alter of the state. Trump seems like a nice enough guy. Nothing wrong with picking a favorite politician to believe in like a favorite catholic saint. Maybe I'll even learn some cool new lingo, lace up my convo with the hippest of state worshiping abbreviations. You know what, I've come to the conclusion that genocide in Yemen we're helping pull off, and those towers falling are just what the good lord wanted for us. Never question the lord.

image.png.4b4a4210bbacdf81756304a7f275daa0.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Just because his team gave up and are transitioning power does NOT mean he lost. Joe Biden is #NotMyPresident 😤

When did his team give up? What news sources are you guys using that tells you this insane stuff? 
You're going to need to be looking at the progression of the individual cases in multiple states. They get
kicked and then appealed to a higher court, the goal being SCOTUS w/ a legislature deciding on who is POTUS 
after evidence is presented. 

Agree on the above; whole thread should be moved to "News". I like Channel Zero being pristine....you know what I mean. 
Sans homo dungeon, cheeto feet, etc it's....okay, it isn't clean. I just don't want to see politics while I'm looking at memes, your purchases, and boobs.
Why isn't there a "boobs" thread?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

“To create a social media environment that would protect data privacy”

Was owner of Cambridge Analytica 

LOL WUT. 

All nonsense aside.  Homestly when I heard of this freespeech social media platform.  The first thing that came to mind was 12oz.  You know?

• Props 1

I want to point out to anyone that is currently believing that there is "no evidence" of wrong doing yet... you are correct.   Here's why:

in a court case evidence is presented and then we will be able to know about the evidence. 

right now only the people involved in the case know about he evidence. 

Rude awakening in store. Don't worry we will be drinking those sweet sweet antifa tears again soon. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I want to point out to anyone that is currently believing that there is "no evidence" of wrong doing yet... you are correct.   Here's why:

in a court case evidence is presented and then we will be able to know about the evidence. 

right now only the people involved in the case know about he evidence. 

Rude awakening in store. Don't worry we will be drinking those sweet sweet antifa tears again soon. 

Following this logic, if all the libs, general public, etc. can't possibly know the truth until court, then how can people harboring a strong pro Trump confirmation bias be so sure of this themselves?

To me it seems all the reliable evidence presented thus far points toward him losing at this point. Granted, I'll admit I'm not following this closely because I don't really care who wins, and I also feel like I'm losing IQ points if I got to a pro Trump, or MSM news source. I will say this, anyone thinking things will magically improve for the working class citizens under Biden are in for a very rude awakening in 2021. Things might change much for the bottom 15%, or top 15% but the people out here actually contributing are still fucked.

To be honest, I assumed there'd be another Trump win myself early November. Just gaging anecdotal evidence of the white people, and even minorities I know (including myself) that were done supporting the democrats over the last 4 years. I could never vote for the author of the crime bill and a fucking crooked cop myself. After seeing these results I feel like I underestimated how much the general public that is not engaged in identity politics (swing voters who actually think for themselves) genuinely disliked Trump.

• Like 3

What some of you aren't seeing because of the news you take in:

Dominion employees are going to the Trump Team attorneys and signing sworn affidavits, govt employees coming forward because they were instructed to do things that weren't legal also signing sworn affidavits, Project Kraken being hinted at being used...., etc. etc. etc. 

Also important to keep in mind that there is at least one case in PA where 1.5MM mail in ballots were requested and 2.3MM were returned

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_31522827.html

https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

As much as you might want it to be over it isn't by a long shot. 

• Props 1