2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

It will be interesting to see what the 3%ers do if he refuses to leave office 

that being said, he is still pres until Jan

i just hope he doesn’t go kamikaze in the time between then and now. 

That would be strangely out of character for Trump to "go kamikaze" as you put it.

The election results are NOT certified right now.  Which means, for ALL of those here that don't understand completely top to bottom how an election works, that Biden is not president according to ANYTHING at this point.

Get your popcorn out 97%rs.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Beat ya to it 😉

But why lock the thread? Nobody's going to do shit.... it's just a bunch of mouth running and meming at this point.  It's hilarious that @Elena Delle Donnewould make a threat like he did.  We need to let it play out rather than try to bury it like a dead body by locking it.

It's FUCKING FUNNY to hear people threaten eachother online when really they're just softies and the most "bad ass" thing they do is coke on the weekends and scribble on shit that isn't theirs.  Give me a fucking break.  Seriously..... and these people are the ones that want to talk politics like they're experts on anything outside 97%r stupid shit?

• Truth 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

But why lock the thread? Nobody's going to do shit.... it's just a bunch of mouth running and meming at this point.  It's hilarious that @Elena Delle Donnewould make a threat like he did.  We need to let it play out rather than try to bury it like a dead body by locking it.

It's FUCKING FUNNY to hear people threaten eachother online when really they're just softies and the most "bad ass" thing they do is coke on the weekends and scribble on shit that isn't theirs.  Give me a fucking break.  Seriously..... and these people are the ones that want to talk politics like they're experts on anything outside 97%r stupid shit?

my dude. to you and @lord_casekboth, really, who are both apparently convinced i am dangerous or a real threat. read:

this is 12ozprophet, a website i mostly grew up on, for better or worse. having spent that much time here i have the experience to say that nothing i (or anyone, really) post on this website should be perceived as an imminent threat. and you've also spent like half your life here? so you should know this too? you ( @Dirty_habiT) may be exhausted and a little whiplashed because you alternate between shitting your cargo pants about my violent threats or whatever in multiple parts of this forum AND locking threads after calling me weak or a pussy so i understand that it is hard to keep up with. i can't really keep up with it either, i admit, but because i am sporting, i continue anyway. 

like you said! no one does shit on the internet and i learned this **in 2006** when i started using this website and there were so many more detailed threats of violence than this that were mostly mocked/not moderated because this shit is cringey (i am not above participating in it, but you should mock me for it) and everyone took it for the macho posturing than it was. you_mad.jpeg

DAO, a legend, used to message me to fight me and call people "faggot" in 100 point text and it was hilarious because A) he wasn't gonna do it and B) what a lunatic. congratulations on achieving that here by unlocking a locked thread to post weak memes and then, unsatisfied with your own jokes, taking that spew to another section of the forum. you_mad.jpeg

this is on-and-off comment sparring about the proud boys between groups of like three people each on this website. it's a weekly feature, like a new saturday night live, and should be mostly ignored, like saturday night live. we are here wasting our time online.

you, i think, have banned the other people who regularly participate in this, and it seems that i'll be next, and i assure you that this is not the sik high power move you may think it is and is in fact extremely revealing about how fragile you are about this particular subject. 

i am in my thirties (!) and am not meeting up with strangers from the internet to fight. there could not be a stupider use of my time 

• Trash 2

9 minutes ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

No.

30 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

my dude. to you and @lord_casekboth, really, who are both apparently convinced i am dangerous or a real threat. read:

this is 12ozprophet, a website i mostly grew up on, for better or worse. having spent that much time here i have the experience to say that nothing i (or anyone, really) post on this website should be perceived as an imminent threat. and you've also spent like half your life here? so you should know this too? you ( @Dirty_habiT) may be exhausted and a little whiplashed because you alternate between shitting your cargo pants about my violent threats or whatever in multiple parts of this forum AND locking threads after calling me weak or a pussy so i understand that it is hard to keep up with. i can't really keep up with it either, i admit, but because i am sporting, i continue anyway. 

like you said! no one does shit on the internet and i learned this **in 2006** when i started using this website and there were so many more detailed threats of violence than this that were mostly mocked/not moderated because this shit is cringey (i am not above participating in it, but you should mock me for it) and everyone took it for the macho posturing than it was. you_mad.jpeg

DAO, a legend, used to message me to fight me and call people "faggot" in 100 point text and it was hilarious because A) he wasn't gonna do it and B) what a lunatic. congratulations on achieving that here by unlocking a locked thread to post weak memes and then, unsatisfied with your own jokes, taking that spew to another section of the forum. you_mad.jpeg

this is on-and-off comment sparring about the proud boys between groups of like three people each on this website. it's a weekly feature, like a new saturday night live, and should be mostly ignored, like saturday night live. we are here wasting our time online.

you, i think, have banned the other people who regularly participate in this, and it seems that i'll be next, and i assure you that this is not the sik high power move you may think it is and is in fact extremely revealing about how fragile you are about this particular subject. 

i am in my thirties (!) and am not meeting up with strangers from the internet to fight. there could not be a stupider use of my time 

No.

• Trash 1

45 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

I'm going to rip you a new asshole for all this bullshit when I get finished reading it.  Just give me a minute though because my dinner is ready.

Definitely going to revisit, haven't even gotten past the 2nd paragraph where you lied about me locking threads.  I haven't locked anything here.  You better get the lube son because I'm fixin to stretch that ass.

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Who is it that gets to don someone "butt hurt" or decide what someone else said was an "obvious joke" my king?

well it’s assumed that none of you are actually proud boys???? So that right there is an indication of just a forum shit post. 

A direct threat to someone would answer your other question.

Cant wait to see you totally own @Elena Delle Donnetho. Damn it’s gonna be sick!

• LOL! 1

Ok, I'm a bit less hangry.... and I've reviewed your concerns.

I think you're confused.  Since this is the internet, nobody knows if threats are real.  I found it pretty dumb that you would even jokingly make a threat that could easily be perceived as real on a site that has absolutely 0 "proud boys".  You were making a jab at the 3 people on the other side of the fence, as you suggested.  It's ok, we can take things out of context.... so I started w/ the memes, because it's funny.

100% you're not getting a vacation from this site unless you decide to take one yourself or unless you start disrespecting people with name calling..... like the person you're talking about did.  He was warned multiple times and he knows the consequence of what he did to receive his first vacation.  It's not even about a disagreement, it's about the degradation of the ability to even have a conversation with someone.  You can't talk to someone that is going to call names, they are not listening.

I have never locked a thread on this site.... nor have I unlocked any threads.  I, actually, do not believe in locking threads at all.  The thread you're talking about concerning "the proud boys" was locked by Kilz Filz.  So if you have contention with the thread access, you can talk with him about it further.

I don't remember calling you a weak pussy, I remember saying that you and your boys aren't as bad ass as you think you are.  It's an interesting twist you put on what I said there though and I can see why putting such a twist on some words would get someone keyed up.

I think, if anyone wants to make threats on this site moving forward, they should just sack the fuck up and post their own address on here, or their parents' house address and say, this is where I'll be... come and get it pussies.  If you did that and owned it, I'd fucking support the shit out of you for being ballsy as shit..... but this "come to dc for a warm welcome from the boys" or w/e it was that you said, it was just dumb to say in the context you said it in.  I'm not going to hold a grudge but I will forever see you as that dude that thought it was funny to jokingly make a threat online.... that is until you change your name again.

Nothing here should be this personal.  We're just having discussions, heated or not, pissed off or not.... it's ok, just as long as people don't start acting like animals..... and we've seen some of that here already.  Tone it down if you want, or don't ..... I'm going to sleep just fine either way.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1