2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
42 minutes ago, Mercer said:

If anyone here actually want's to engage in physical combat, they might want to reevaluate their lives.

100% agree.  We're all way more fragile than we think.... I don't care if you think you're ripped from hitting the gym or you jog every day.  No point in accelerating the inevitable by physically fighting.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Nothing here should be this personal.  We're just having discussions, heated or not, pissed off or not.... it's ok, just as long as people don't start acting like animals..... and we've seen some of that here already.  Tone it down if you want, or don't ..... I'm going to sleep just fine either way

yeah the internets suddenly became srs business in that thread and it was, indeed, confusing. i don't agree that there was a threat of any kind there as much as a shitpost but clearly it wasn't seen it that way

• Like 1

We (Americas) look so utterly pathetic to the rest of the planet. Watched a WWII movie tonight and a modern western/native movie. Putting things into perspective and aligning current events with yesteryears societal dramas makes it so much worse a feeling. Regardless of what side of the fence you fall on, we all look like total fags. I wonder if my Polish family I’ve never met would put me up at the crib....

• Like 2

Someone was joking about this but it would be cool to have a Tinder app just for fighting. Like you post your photo, and a little bio and you scroll other profiles swiping left and right until you find a match. Maybe the app can keep stats on your fights, and you can upload video, earn points etc.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Someone was joking about this but it would be cool to have a Tinder app just for fighting. Like you post your photo, and a little bio and you scroll other profiles swiping left and right until you find a match. Maybe the app can keep stats on your fights, and you can upload video, earn points etc.

local university did this recently. they got caught. apparently they all forgot the first rule of fight club 

• LOL! 3

I cannot remember the title of the documentary I watched several years ago but I think it was Stealing America.  

Essential the doc had coverage of how the machines are made (software programmed) and how the screen is one thing but the data is another and how easily it is to rig results in a similar manner to control outcomes like that of slot machines.   

Anyhow, from what has been happening lately it was only time someone or group mentions (questions) voting machines integrity as a whole. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Court dont lie 

I get what you're saying but IDK Man, I have to respectfully agree to disagree considering the thought of innocent people locked up just because some pompous prick of a prosecutor with held evidence/truth to have a win and conviction just for the self gratification of a career.  And that my friend, is not only malpractice but far more despicable than incompetence at hand. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

14 minutes ago, ndv said:

I get what you're saying but IDK Man, I have to respectfully agree to disagree considering the thought of innocent people locked up just because some pompous prick of a prosecutor with held evidence/truth to have a win and conviction just for the self gratification of a career.  And that my friend, is not only malpractice but far more despicable than incompetence at hand. 

Agree. But this is the president of the United States. If anyone is going to sway the opinion it would be him. BUT... he hasn’t and won’t.

• Truth 1