2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
32 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Our lord and savior Donald Trump will absolve us of these worldly sins and bring this nation to the everlasting covenant.

Im grateful we have this leader free of corruption that will guide us to salvation.

They're compromise operations, DK. 

Why can you not be an adult about things like this?

Same with you @mercer. Grow up. We're not talking about space alien moon cults here. We're talking about some very real and very sick shit. 
To disregard it is to disregard real victims of real crimes. 

30 minutes ago, Mercer said:

external-content.duckduckgo-4.gif.17e5b8d8b972e19d89fcd8287d98d4d1.gif

Oh wow! Two wealthy socialites in NYC knew each other!!!! My God, man! Story of the century broken right here!!

No. POTUS kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago after he found out that Epstein was hitting on an underage Virginia Roberts. 
Meet Bradley Edwards, attorney for Epstein's victims talking about citizen Trump being the only one to call him and offer him
all the time and info he needed

You're talking to someone who knows a lot about these people, Mercer. A whole lot more than you know. 

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with Q. Are you just not familiar with the information I'm putting forward? You're making yourself look dumb and it's okay to say, "this is all new information to me". I won't think anything of it and would be glad to answer questions. That might work better than looking foolish and posting stupid memes. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Really? Then why have the most massive wrap ups of pedo rings occurred under his administration? Why did no one do anything about Epstein until POTUS came along? Nygard? Maxwell? 

Wait, Trump was involved in their prosecution? That's weird I didn't know that.

image.png.4144d63d1e266a22ac2b8f3cafd0bc60.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Wait, Trump was involved in their prosecution? That's weird I didn't know that.

image.png.4144d63d1e266a22ac2b8f3cafd0bc60.png

POTUS was the one who instructed Sessions to begin the wrap up on investigations that other admins had let go to the wayside. 
For all the things people think Sessions didn't do while AG he certainly got the ball rolling on some very important investigations
that needed to be wrapped up. 

Epstein and Maxwell were two big ones. They were watching Maxwell for a long time after they arrested Jeff. They had taps on her phone, listening to who she was panicking to, where she was going and who she was staying with, etc. 

You have no idea what has been happening while you've been complaining about MUH EVIL PRESIDENT. 

• Props 1

2 minutes ago, where said:

@lord_casekin your opinion is it that an elite class of people are addicted to depravity or that they use it to have dirt on the operators to consolidate power?

Both really. Some otherwise "normal" elites fuck hookers. Imagine plying them with drugs/alcohol and presenting them with of age prostitutes a few times (this happened to Hunter Biden) and one night getting them really fucked up and introducing underage prostitutes. 

Some of them request underage girls/boys (Prince Andrew is one of these types). 

This is how compromise operations work.

In reality, I honestly do think Clinton, Wiener, and all these dudes are at least guilty of fucking teenage girls. Abusers in general are attracted to positions of power where they can act out their desires without too much interference from law enforcement. Not saying every politician is a pedo, but I'm willing to bet that as a profession, it's probably a greater than average chance of even one of these untouchables getting caught on film pinching a pre pubescent child's nipple on stage, sexting dick pics, you know, normal shit for politicians these days. The reality of the matter is Trump is the only one of these major players with sworn testimony describing a girls rape at a party when she was a child. Believe what you want I guess, it's cool, but my own strongly held beliefs advise against harboring such bias towards any elected official.

Edited by Mercer

21 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

This has nothing to do with Q. Are you just not familiar with the information I'm putting forward? You're making yourself look dumb and it's okay to say, "this is all new information to me". I won't think anything of it and would be glad to answer questions. That might work better than looking foolish and posting stupid memes. 

you and my cousin who works on a loading dock and says multivitamins prevent covid are peddling the same stuff here. i'm good man