2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

I was told yesterday that the guys operating the software running on the German server from Spain ran into issues w/ the throughput of incoming votes being too high in volume to change the votes in realtime, like the software was supposedly doing.

So, these cheating fucks, if this is true didn't have their ducks in a row and ran into resource issues on their little bot they were trying to use.  They claimed there was a leak and shut it down for a period of time when they realized that the volume was too high to cheat with their cuck software.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That really is hilarious. 

If you want to look more into it I saw something the other day that made me laugh. There's a guy the "JFK Jr. is alive!" folks are rallying around
named Vincent Fusca. They think he's JFK Jr. and he trolls them by not answering the question when asked. I don't know anything more about him, but he's very obviously trolling for "fame". 

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

That really is hilarious. 

If you want to look more into it I saw something the other day that made me laugh. There's a guy the "JFK Jr. is alive!" folks are rallying around
named Vincent Fusca. They think he's JFK Jr. and he trolls them by not answering the question when asked. I don't know anything more about him, but he's very obviously trolling for "fame". 

sounds like the fake johnny gosch 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

You mean that gay "reporter" who was given a WH press pass during the Bush Admin? That was a strange thing, man. 
I'm sure he wasn't Johnny, but how did he get clearance to get on to WH grounds with his background?

That whole thing is all kinds of strange

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

It definitely was. There is no way in hell a guy with a criminal record like that guy had and the very obvious prostitution he was into 
got a clearance to be inside the WH. Someone pulled some strings to get that guy in. 

i went down that rabbit hole a few years back when the doc came out. honestly it’s what turned me on to just how wrong and fucked up some of the shit the clintons were/are into 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kults said:

also, who the fuck are the finders? If anyone here knows or has heard about it, it’s probably you 

The Finders.....oh boy. That is a lot to unpack. I don't know who/what they are, but they were untouchable. 
You've read the story about the LEO that arrested them in the park, dirty kids in the back of a van, etc? 

Probably an early iteration of the Epstein operation or very similar. 

https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-03/view

For those who don't know; Jeff Epstein was a Mossad operation that our CIA took part in. Ghislaine Maxwell was his handler, Les Wexner her handler, etc. 

It went like this on the American side of things: Wexner, Maxwell, Epstein and then from Maxwell and Epstein to Rachel Chandler, Nadia Marcinko, Jean Luc Brunel, etc. 

Chandler and Nadia became procurers. Brunel was a procurer independently. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lord_casek said:

The Finders.....oh boy. That is a lot to unpack. I don't know who/what they are, but they were untouchable. 
You've read the story about the LEO that arrested them in the park, dirty kids in the back of a van, etc? 

https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-03/view

I have. I remember it well.

what the fuck. 

• Like 1

I'll tell you something really shitty about this world, Kults. Modeling agencies, especially those that deal with young teens/tweens are procurement rings.

MC2, Midland, etc. They're just fronts. They pick girls and boys from poor backgrounds, often with psychological problems who can't do anything about the abuse. The Finders were likely a rudimentary version of this. 

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

I'll tell you something really shitty about this world, Kults. Modeling agencies, especially those that deal with young teens/tweens are procurement rings.

MC2, Midland, etc. They're just fronts. They pick girls and boys from poor backgrounds, often with psychological problems who can't do anything about the abuse. The Finders were likely a rudimentary version of this. 

i’ve seen it with my own eyes. took an ex to some modeling recruitment thing years ago, it felt very much like that. they didn’t push too hard when they saw i’d come along but it was all kinds of sketchy and i could just feel that vibe, you know? half abandoned building, some weird

people in the cut. gave me an awful feeling in my gut. we got the hell out of there so fast 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

The official 12oz Qanon thread

I'm sorry that you don't know how things really work, DK. 

New allegations against Jeffrey Epstein's friend Jean-Luc Brunel

16 Models to Watch in 2017, as Predicted By Midland Agency’s Rachel Chandler and Walter Pearce

^these kids look perfectly fine, right? 

It's really dirty and needs no tin foil hat to see. 

Christ, look at who Wexner is, what he owns, then look at Epstein (MC2 w/ Brunel) and Midland (Rachel Chandler-Guinness/Brunel). 
Now look at Nygard. What do these people have in common? 

This isn't the world that you think it is. 

Edited by lord_casek
Accidentally a word

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

This isn't the world that you think it is. 

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Our lord and savior Donald Trump will absolve us of these worldly sins and bring this nation to the everlasting covenant.

Im grateful we have this leader free of corruption that will guide us to salvation.