2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

J.E. Dyer is a retired Naval Intelligence officer who lives in Southern California, blogging as The Optimistic Conservative for domestic tranquility and world peace. Her articles have appeared at Hot Air, Commentary’s Contentions, Patheos, The Daily Caller, The Jewish Press, and The Weekly Standard.

https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/12/04/in-trumps-campaign-to-save-the-republic-we-havent-seen-the-key-supporting-effort-yet/

On 12/1/2020 at 8:43 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Alright, well, all that opining aside, we have two clear points - one each, where one of us will soon have to question our position. If by Friday the 11th, the ground hasn't shifted completely regards the credibility of election results, you've got serious questions to ask. And if it does shift, I've got serious questions to ask.

Time will tell, eh? May the best theory win! 🙂

@lord_casek- so we're at the point where we agreed that we would consider our positions based on what has happened.

My position was that if we saw evidence presented in court that caused a number of key Dems to distance themselves from the election results, I would seriously question my opinion of what has occurred and basically accept that there may have been serious fraud in the election.

Pretty fair to say that none of this have taken place.

You said:

If we don't see particular movement in the next week relating to more proof and if we don't see movement prior to Dec 14th. I also expect things to be shuffled to SCOTUS and a rally of Justices behind Alito (PA ignored his ruling). 

and:

What I expect this week and next will be the beginnings to showing dems and republicans that our votes have not been our own for a long time now.

How do you feel about what has happened in the past week, especially now that SCOTUS has knocked the Texas case back and that there was no rally behind Alito?

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

noted civil war losers texas now calling for secession. no one has ever lost so hard or been so mad 

91BCA3DE-4BC9-4CD1-8FAE-FBD9BC98A7B0.jpeg

Its only "abide by the constitution" that keeps this from being pure sedition. Even then, it's skating a very dangerous line. Also quite amusing that they tried an approach, which went precisely against the constitution - one state trying to enforce its view on another state's election processes.

It's clearly just part of the strategy to feed the base and the sense of outrage, as confected as it actually is, but this shit really is dangerous. Pretty astounding what some people are willing to risk for power - and I'm referring both to the licking of Trump's dick and threatening social unrest and the Union in general.

This "election fraud" shit has to be one of the most embarrassing and dishonorable moments in U.S. history that I've been able to personally witness.

Stop your messing around...

20_Nov_20_press_conference._Watch_Giuliani_wipe_his_snot_into_his_mouth_then_proceed_to_rub_it_onto_-ace_as_a_protective_barrier_against_fake_news-rur8ee866f061.gif.0547fb0e6417b0b89799363a0ac3ae55.gif

Better think of your future...

external-content.duckduckgo.gif.4ddae7f267af13098431b007b55ee4ec.gif

Time to straighten right out...

external-content.duckduckgo-1.gif.3c200df309dcc8f05ff48a25fa958650.gif

Creating problems in town.

external-content.duckduckgo-2.gif.c4eb3d667a6be2819bf7a7dc92dc964e.gif

This is a message to you, Rudy...

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 2

18 minutes ago, ndv said:

Stopped following current malarkey. ^^ what is the bee 🐝  thing about?  Are the opposing force the murder hornets or something?

Seriously thos, whats going on now?

dunno but one of them got stabbed at the last rally/protest/ wtv were calling it these days