The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.thumb.png.7d9d24b251bd34260dcf156d4bc9d45f.png

Picked these up today but didn't fully read the whole label.  What to do with these? @LUGRyou're the resident glizzy guzzler- how you eating these?  Straight up no chaser?

Grill them and guzzle them.

Don’t overcook them.

9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Any of yall doing special NYE hangs tonight?

my sister in law took the kids on 30th December then 31st theya sked if they could stay one more night.

was so stoked but I was sure kids would change their mind so I got too drunk to drive the 50 miles to Aunty's house real quickly.

ahd the world lamest 2 person rave with my wife since it was too late for anything else.

bloody heatwave today not helping with hangover

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

my sister in law took the kids on 30th December then 31st theya sked if they could stay one more night.

was so stoked but I was sure kids would change their mind so I got too drunk to drive the 50 miles to Aunty's house real quickly.

ahd the world lamest 2 person rave with my wife since it was too late for anything else.

bloody heatwave today not helping with hangover

Did you suck on any nangs?

Okay, Okay, I figured it out.

No thanks to any of our resident nang suckers.

What Are Nangs?

Nangs (aka nossies, whippets, or—according to the Daily Mail, hippy crack) contain nitrous oxide: a colourless, odourless gas, which renders a dissociative effect on the human brain. As you may know, inhaling nitrous oxide feels a bit like giggling in space. The gas itself was discovered in the laboratories of English chemist Joseph Priestley in 1772, but it was not until 1799 that Humphry Davy, another English chemist, popularised the gas as a recreational drug. Humphry developed a liking for the dizzy hallucinations the gas wrought on his brain, and held what would eventually be called "laughing gas parties." As a recreational drug laughing gas took off in upper-class England, while it took the medical profession a few more years to catch on. The first recorded surgery conducted under laughing gas was in 1844.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Okay, Okay, I figured it out.

No thanks to any of our resident nang suckers.

What Are Nangs?

Nangs (aka nossies, whippets, or—according to the Daily Mail, hippy crack) contain nitrous oxide: a colourless, odourless gas, which renders a dissociative effect on the human brain. As you may know, inhaling nitrous oxide feels a bit like giggling in space. The gas itself was discovered in the laboratories of English chemist Joseph Priestley in 1772, but it was not until 1799 that Humphry Davy, another English chemist, popularised the gas as a recreational drug. Humphry developed a liking for the dizzy hallucinations the gas wrought on his brain, and held what would eventually be called "laughing gas parties." As a recreational drug laughing gas took off in upper-class England, while it took the medical profession a few more years to catch on. The first recorded surgery conducted under laughing gas was in 1844.

Well, duh?  

Dentist offered me some nitrous a while ago and I was like hell yeah.  Dude gave me a mask, turned on the tank, and walked away until I had my fill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Well, duh?  

Dentist offered me some nitrous a while ago and I was like hell yeah.  Dude gave me a mask, turned on the tank, and walked away until I had my fill.

I never heard it called “nangs”, news to me. I think I will call it hippy crack per the article.

On 1/1/2023 at 12:29 AM, fat ralphy said:

Kiddos at the house - made In-n_Out burger at home for dinner. Watching Harry Potter and letting them stay up until midnight. Driving like 3 hours north tomorrow for snow.

Happy New Years ooontz - I will you all wellness, happiness and prosperity. 

Pics or the in n out fake never happened. 

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

On 1/1/2023 at 12:44 PM, One Man Banned said:

Well, duh?  

oh yeah i did this at a party once. an okay high but the weirdest people at this party were all with me around the tank of nitrous 

• Like 1

On the topic of nitrous - we used to do a fair amount I think we would buy the cartridges by case of 24. I had a couple “crackers” and we would do balloons all over the place…..while driving (so dumb), at the mall, spots. No doubt the shit makes you dumb as fuck for awhile. Lips all blue, motherfuckers drooling and shit

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1