The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, LUGR said:

^Is this the Jamaican?

Really need to see a picture of the bottom of her feet to see what kind of woman we are working with.

Naw the Jamaican is long gone and she only had Snapchat.

This one is Milwaukee third generation Haitian, so basically just ghetto gen z Milwaukee..

the fact that not a single one of her peers and her  understands the concept of moderation , and you don't have to get absolutely baked or blackout drunk blew my mind today.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

Y’all. 
you know  we live above a fire ass Thai joint 

The back half-behind the restaurant is a small unit. Every Saturday night through Sunday eve  we have to hear their music. Like. It will wake you up at 3 am  it doesn’t stop from the time they’re off work Saturday until the evening on Sunday. 

we finally mentioned it to our prick ass landlord and all he had to say was “it’s their only day off”  

I really can’t stand him 

now they play their music (when they are home) so much more louder but during the hours of it not being a noise nuisance (according to the lease) 

so clearly the landlord has spoke with them 

Welp 

they’re the fucking cooks downstairs and it just hit us that we are hella suspect to order from them because they know who we are. Hahah

godamnit 

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Y’all. 
you know  we live above a fire ass Thai joint 

The back half-behind the restaurant is a small unit. Every Saturday night through Sunday eve  we have to hear their music. Like. It will wake you up at 3 am  it doesn’t stop from the time they’re off work Saturday until the evening on Sunday. 

we finally mentioned it to our prick ass landlord and all he had to say was “it’s their only day off”  

I really can’t stand him 

now they play their music (when they are home) so much more louder but during the hours of it not being a noise nuisance (according to the lease) 

so clearly the landlord has spoke with them 

Welp 

they’re the fucking cooks downstairs and it just hit us that we are hella suspect to order from them because they know who we are. Hahah

godamnit 

I once had an apartment in a 4 story building with around 35-40 studios in it. Non of them had kitchens, so they were more like hotel rooms all in a row. My first neighbor was a club DJ. One night at 4am this dude starts blasting his techno music on his heavy duty sound system with my bed against our shared wall. I gave it some time to see if it would be a short session or if one of the other occupants would ask him to plug in some headphones or turn it off. That didn’t happen so I started banging on the wall and they turned it down. Another night, music came on loud again, and I wasn’t having it after the last time so I knocked on the door and the DJ guy was at the club he worked at spinning, but he had a friend locked in the room by himself unable to open the door to talk to me (weird, but these doors were keyed like that). Told him to turn it down which he did. I went to the building managers to let them know what was up and see if anybody else was having issues with this insane behavior. The managers were like “Well, he is a DJ and needs to practice, he works late nights blah blah blah”. I had them move my rooms to the other side of the building and thankfully never saw or heard  that dude again.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

3 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@mr.yuckmy only words of caution - you can crank the pressure up hella high and it is not a great feeling

that said, my asshole is mad

clean these days and I dislike using just TP or standard western crappers.

That's what's up. I could imagine accidently hitting the back of your sack with the thing on high probably isn't preferable either. Maybe once I get off all this weed I will upgrade to one of those Japanese janks with the lights and the heated seats and the music with the cleaning sprinkler system.

• Props 1

Moneybagg joe brought his number 1 shooter home to pop up on live----zelensky showed up to the white house in green nike tech with black air forces after spending yesterday at the war frontline----joe sending subs and laughing at putin "He really out in the field putting numbers up" when zelensky gets that nato chain it's a new era 

25BF019B-70FF-4610-80F8-DE924656F613.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1