The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

hey is anyone else getting these blue lights along the highways in their local area. apparently it's a manufacturers defect....i honestly think it looks dope and that they should experiment with other colors to see what kinds of FX they can create with it.

I have had them in my area for a few years now.

For some reason my co-workers have always been older than I am, including my helpers. Over the past couple years that has changed and I now have had the experience of working with some twenty somethings, which makes them about 20 years younger than me.

I think that they are, perhaps, a touch sensitive, but am unsure how you can possibly train someone without ever correcting mistakes. 

Anyone know how to boss these snowflakes? I know it sounds like a prick of a question but I am genuinely curious. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, morton said:

For some reason my co-workers have always been older than I am, including my helpers. Over the past couple years that has changed and I now have had the experience of working with some twenty somethings, which makes them about 20 years younger than me.

I think that they are, perhaps, a touch sensitive, but am unsure how you can possibly train someone without ever correcting mistakes. 

Anyone know how to boss these snowflakes? I know it sounds like a prick of a question but I am genuinely curious. 

Unfortunately, you can’t fix this without being a prick.

D3F88238-9E9F-4695-B7DF-639ABEEBABF0.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, morton said:

I had a boss when I was 21 that was a complete cocksucker. I showed up one morning and we were all getting our work assignments for the day. Being the low guy on the totem pole I always got stuck with the dirty fucked up shit. This has been going on for about a year and finally before he got to me I piped up and asked "hey man! What fucked up ass shit do you have for me today?" He looked at me and started laughing. He crossed some shit off on his clipboard and gave me some cake work for the day. Was he really a prick or a piece of shit? Probably not. He was just a piece of shit compared to the modern times. So congratulations man. You get to be a new age Johnny Hawkins to the youth. You've made it, full circle.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, morton said:

I have a few young bucks under me and I go around teaching correcting them and teaching them by joking most of them. So when I say something in a serious manner they take it serious as well. Followed by saying something dumb to lighten the mood so they’re not in their head about it. It seems to work well. 

I gather you’re not one to bust balls as much as I do tho lol.

When I was young coming into the world, I got hazed beyond belief. Which also worked. But like you said. The younger generation is more sensitive so you can’t be as direct with them.

now reading what @mr.yucksaid. Pretty much the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I am curious to know as I see this quite often mainly with pickups but never gave it much thought other than thinking it may just be an illusion.  But I seen this with the car below.  

See how the wheels look out of alignment?  

Is this because the frame is bent?  But if the frame is truly bent I suppose frames getting bent would be cause by accidents.  But not necessarily for pickups as over loading/healing can lead to pulling the frame out be a factor as well?  

20230121_094620.jpg

20230121_094642.jpg

20230121_094620(0).jpg

Edited by ndv

12 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Que?

Look at the car in front of me.  You see how the front wheels are not in line with the back?  It's as if the tires are not aligned. 

Anyhow, I got another one for y'all.  

Anyone in here use their back scrubber to scub your butthole while showering?  I know it sounds kinda rough but it's a guaranteed to get yo butt cleaned. 

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Look at the car in front of me.  You see how the front wheels are not in line with the back?  It's as if the tires are not aligned. 

Anyhow, I got another one for y'all.  

Anyone in here use their back scrubber to scub your butthole while showering?  I know it sounds kinda rough but it's a guaranteed to get yo butt cleaned. 

Tha fuk?

It doesn’t  look like you are exactly lined up behind that car. The angle is causing the tires to not look aligned.

Back scrubber is for back….not butthole. You need to chill on that before you hurt yourself.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

the cars wheels looking off-kilter is probably just an optical illusion due to the depth perception created by the distance you're viewing the front and rear axles

That's what I have always thought but this isn't something I see all the time when I am behind every vehicle.  

• LOL! 1