The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/3/2022 at 3:38 PM, nicklesndimes said:

dudes bummer. got the fine in the mail today and it was $200+. the person in charge of the fine probably did the max or something b/c they felt their "authority was questioned" as i sent a small note asking for leniency b/c i was unaware of the law.

i guess now i'll see if i can take a class or something to soften the hit...

IMG_20221203_163709_1.jpg

i dunno why , but the signature hovering so high makes me angry

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

True dat. I never really paid attention to how I do it til recently. And I do it for almost everything. Pull from the back cuz I don't want a bunch of manhandled, booger fingers ass shit. I watched some one grab the first drink the other day and my gut reaction was "what a filthy savage," and I had to check myself and figure out why. 😅

• LOL! 2

Unsweetened hot tea, water and powdered propel mixed with water. Caffeine tea in the morning and sleepy tea at night. Keep a 40 pack of water bottles in the truck and always roll with a 30oz cup of tea or water and maybe a secondary refillable aluminum flask of mixed propel.

• Props 1

My dump truck butt coworker has me firmly convinced she might be kinda dumb cause a month of trying to explain marijuana etiquette and the perils of too much edibles she decided to eat 2 whole ass 200mg each gummies I gave her out of 10 for early Christmas gifting.

The saga is still ongoing cause today she just at 4 thinking since she got so wrecked Sunday her tolerance should be high enough today.

1671584943005711-0.png

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 2

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

When you go to the store and get a drink from the cooler, do you grab the one in front or do you grab one that's a couple back in the row?

How you wipin?  

Not sure I follow the logic, everything in that cooler was loaded in there by some booger fingers and meat beating handed stock boy to begin with.  People at the cooler just grab what's in front of them, no? They're not rifling through it.

I've never considered the cooler other than grabbing beers- likely colder in the back and when it's warmer out the ones in the back aren't getting that can sweat from being up front with the door opening.  Same with milk in the supermarket cooler, plus the newer/fresher ones are in the back.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I stopped fucking with that edible shit after I ate some and was high as a kite for 2 or 3 days with really blood shot eyes the entire time. Had to go to work Monday morning still all fucked up looking ridiculously blazed. It was an office job that I would go to fucked up off weed, booze and pills all the time and nobody seemed to notice so that didn’t really matter. But, I wanted that high to end so bad.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

How you wipin? 

This is current proper style around here:

Every time you use the bathroom to have a bowel movement, wipe yourself well. Push the toilet paper in as deep as you can (usually up to two inches is enough) and wipe several times until the toilet paper comes back without a single mark.

We vetoed the DAO swirly technique as a highly wack style.

• Truth 1

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

How you wipin?  

Not sure I follow the logic, everything in that cooler was loaded in there by some booger fingers and meat beating handed stock boy to begin with.  People at the cooler just grab what's in front of them, no? They're not rifling through it.

I've never considered the cooler other than grabbing beers- likely colder in the back and when it's warmer out the ones in the back aren't getting that can sweat from being up front with the door opening.  Same with milk in the supermarket cooler, plus the newer/fresher ones are in the back.

I agree and have come to terms with a certain degree of man handling of products by employees. But if I see some kid, even 1 time, on chance encounter walking around the store suckin on an unopened Dr. Pepper bottle and their parent yells "Nuh uh! Go put that back!" Then the kid walks back to the cooler and drops it on the way. Then they pick it up and wipe all the dirt and stray floor hairs off with their crusty booger shirt and slide it back in the front spot.

I saw this happen back in the 90s one fuckin time. I can only assume this trife shit happens all the time when I'm not around to see it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

My dump truck butt coworker has me firmly convinced she might be kinda dumb cause a month of trying to explain marijuana etiquette and the perils of too much edibles she decided to eat 2 whole ass 200mg each gummies I gave her out of 10 for early Christmas gifting.

The saga is still ongoing cause today she just at 4 thinking since she got so wrecked Sunday her tolerance should be high enough today.

1671584943005711-0.png

I see the truck, but want to see the dump.

71EACFD0-7C34-4D94-808A-53C5768AF098.png

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

30 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Every time you use the bathroom to have a bowel movement, wipe yourself well. Push the toilet paper in as deep as you can (usually up to two inches is enough) and wipe several times until the toilet paper comes back without a single mark.

Wash your ass should be a mantra

26 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I agree and have come to terms with a certain degree of man handling of products by employees. But if I see some kid, even 1 time, on chance encounter walking around the store suckin on an unopened Dr. Pepper bottle and their parent yells "Nuh uh! Go put that back!" Then the kid walks back to the cooler and drops it on the way. Then they pick it up and wipe all the dirt and stray floor hairs off with their crusty booger shirt and slide it back in the front spot.

I saw this happen back in the 90s one fuckin time. I can only assume this trife shit happens all the time when I'm not around to see it. 

Kind of explains why I disregard the hot/salad bar at Whole Foods and the like.  Kids for sure, but mad adults too.

• Truth 2

Can't trust that unless I heard it said by @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER, or is it @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER?  

I’m pretty sure he rocks those dashes.

And, that fool is going to tell you how to wipe Philly style after eating your second cheesesteak of the day wiz wit by going side to side with a swirly finish.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

Every time you use the bathroom to have a bowel movement, wipe yourself well. Push the 🌽 in as deep as you can (usually up to two inches is enough) and wipe several times until the 🌽 comes back without a single mark.

Hmm.

2025079951_ScreenShot2022-12-20at10_21_06PM.png.c60432e2dd61aa46e8555403941adb45.png

2086059940_ScreenShot2022-12-20at10_21_59PM.thumb.png.38189c00a89b4eb2a233ffc03838697a.png

Who is going to be the first to combine these two styles together?

• LOL! 1

@LUGR honestly never bothered looking at her Facebook pictures till yesterday . This is the best one I could find without having to add her on Instagram.

I got zero patience with 20 year old fresh from the ghetto and now in small town girls...the whole messenger convo is exhausting as hell cause she's refusing to listen even after I said " do what you want , but I'm highly advising to not"

1671629030558978-0.png

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Props 1