What you think ch0 looks like using only google images

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hear ya, sometimes I wish I wasn't doing what I am doing now.   Got a first time customer that is nit picking so much I am getting ready to walk but first I had to hit them up with with math and logic as I threw the ball back in their court.  

Some jobs just aren't worth it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

^When I read the reference I said that link better be what I think it is, and you did not disappoint.

I try My best

The funniest part about it is the very first time I was classified as technically homeless with nowhere else to go I parked up at Woodman point and stay there without issue boiling in the heat so it will always have a personal sentimental value that goes beyond those red and black VHS casting tapes owned around the turn of the millennium.

On 10/14/2024 at 11:03 PM, One Man Banned said:

I was referring to the link to SOD if that wasn't clear.  Listened to the whole album for breakfast.

I'll raise you with this if you've never watched.  Check Billy at 2:22.

I only learnt about this I would you to Mark Portnoy of Dream Theater recommending it I still yet to listen to it I just thought the album title was pretty funny Okay I'll check out the link that you posted