Census 2020

abrasivesaint

Y’all get this shit in the mail? Awfully convenient timing that they wanna know where everyone’s at, DON’T YA THINK? 

Track the population for your “House seats” by tracking my nuts on your census form ya cunts. 

Suck it. BOOM. Someone get Alex Jones on the line. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I got one.  I like that it says on the front "your response is required by law."  Is it? Haven't looked at that in a while.  They are required to conduct it but am I required to complete it?  I'm asking this as a gen ?, I have no concern that the census police will beat down my door lol.

I saw that too and applied directly to the trash.

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

From what i saw you can get fined for not filling it out. However, i just realized i’ve never filled one out so..

Who’s to say you ever got it. I get piles of junk mail. Anything not delivered to my hand, most often goes straight to the garbage with no screening. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

1 minute ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

heard money was involved. might send. 

It ain’t the Nelson TV rating survey whatchdoogit. Haha.

you can get paid to go around knocking on people’s doors Askin all their business. That’s my understanding. Someone correct me please before I go door to door catching rona